SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:59 am

ElonM wrote:Mura your hashtag is mashing good. giggling

After the last bachelor season my eyes are wide open and yes there's hope for Matilda.

Ha!! tell me about that Elon.. laugh out loud

let me confess. From Nick's wuv story I learned to not trusting the main episodes giggling , instead better to trust preview. Hence, I spent countless hours analyzing C's preview and came up with chronological analysis that all Becca's and Crecca shots resembled C Siegfried/ Chres while Whitney's did Brooks on Des's preview Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 4 3806527698 . Go figures duh

Needless to say, nothing about this show could surprise me anymore laugh out loud. and i officially have a severe trust issues when it comes to this show Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 4 2498057887 . Litta's avi said it best giggling

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:47 pm

This is interesting! I want to know what pic he's referring to :yes:

Dan @danbakes
So #TheBachelorNZ accidentally (?) posted a photo with Matilda on Instagram this morning then quickly deleted it. Anybody get a screencap?

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:20 pm

ElonM wrote:This is interesting! I want to know what pic he's referring to  :yes:

Dan @danbakes  
So #TheBachelorNZ accidentally (?) posted a photo with Matilda on Instagram this morning then quickly deleted it. Anybody get a screencap?

speechless Really? Have other people been saying this anywhere? That is crazy. If there is even a smidge of truth to that maybe that is why he did the video?? Or that person just wants attention?

The social media post-show is what always makes me :nervous :nervous
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:27 pm

Matilda just liked Art's video post on Instagram. First post I've noticed her liking of his.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:35 pm

I love Matilda's humor!! giggling cantstopl

From TBNZ page
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 4 CBaU0S-U8AANoEu

and from Matilda's facebook as her profile photo (she is making fun of herself -- VERY similar to what Art does. In fact, the one thing that makes me think Alysha shouldn't be F1, even if she is, is that Art says he wants someone who can laugh at themselves, not take themselves seriously, a bit of a dork, and funny. Matilda is all that!).

And based on the comments, it looks like she got her sense of humor from her dad! Matilda's FB profile photo and below are her dad's comments!  giggling

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 4 10325510_10203726382060543_5303695355369677879_n
Ken Rice Gosh darling.....hope you didn't take much of a ribbing for this??!!
(Dad joke)

1 · March 20 at 12:25am
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:17 am

Help me. I still cant find a chance to watch the epis duh. So i just enjoy commenting here and there...:P. Thanks AAL for your comprehensive recap and heads up. tyvm

yes..to the dorky funny yet beautiful girls! giggling

i really think she fits some of the traits of Art's dream girl yes:.

its a good news that she already came out of her shell, SM-wise yes.

Question for those in the know. Do we know anything about her dating history?..(i couldnt recall i have seen it being discussed up to epis.4)..Anyone kindly giving me the insight?..TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:20 am

She mentioned to Art that she hadn't found the one and had been in relationships but not enough to marry forever, IRRC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:She mentioned to Art that she hadn't found the one and had been in relationships but not enough to marry forever, IRRC.

gotcha..has it been sleuthed whether she has had any long-term relationship (s)?...Thanks AAL Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:59 pm

Not sleuthed for any of them.

Want to make a note of this: Matilda was on FB (active on Feb 27) NOT Feb 26. We have to keep in mind that NZ time is 17 hours ahead EST and 20 hrs ahead PDT.

On Feb 27 (it shows up as Feb 26 but it is Feb 27 in US PDT time) she posted this on her FB. (I had taken a SC Mar 16 of this (and she made it private since the show started Mar 17). )

"Anyone looking for a room in Grey Lynn area? Georgie and I need to fill our 3rd room because our amazing flattie is movie to London. PM for deets!"
If she doesn't go home and is the F1 or even F2 then this will mean she posted it on the break from filming that TNHerald talked about and ALSO on the day that Art's mother got married (which was Feb 27 as I have sleuthed to be the exact date based on Art's family posting about it on Feb 26 which would make it Feb 27 US time). She does work for MediaWorks so who knows if she had other privileges. She ALSO says in an ITM that she talked to her mom and her mom told her to push through it. Sure, maybe she talked to her mom before the show but the episode was for Ep 5 and she was crying in an ITM and said this. No way to know whether these girls had limited/controlled access to SM or cell phones. Even on Bach Aussie Sam and Laurina said they got on the internet and used a phone.

Just putting it out there just in case...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:48 pm

*it's in the eyes*

I've been going on about how Art looks at Matilda. I really see that he looks at her sooo differently from the other girls. What is most telling for me is how he constantly never takes his eyes off of her especially when she is NOT looking at him. That to me, is he sees her as the one above all the others.

No matter the edit or spliced and diced, VOs, I won't be surprised if most of the VOs and ITMs where Art talks about love are about Matilda. He fell over literally when he was with her the first time and I think so much has been hidden since then because one thing I still notice is those *looks* he gives her. He really gives her all of his attention, his whole body is always leaning towards her even when she is leaning away (which is why I think there hasn't been a kiss yet... he is waiting for her to give the body language sign, imo).

I keep going back to what he said in an interview about what was so scary about the show and he said "the scariest part was at rose ceremonies and thinking that 'the one' is in this group of girls". To me, that says he felt something real from the getgo and the only one I see that with is Matilda. Everything else to me, is just part of the script/producer driven no matter the physical interest on Art's part his interest in Matilda is unmatched, imo.

Ep 6 how he looks at her even though she isn't looking at him.. this has happened since he met her

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 4 His_at10

Another instance when he looks at her like that

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 4 Sdfgsd11

This moment when they were on their date. He looked at her like this throughout that date!

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 4 The_wa11

He tilts his head a LOT when he looks at Matilda...

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 4 Ep5dhh10

Even at cocktail parties he looks at her when she isn't looking at him!

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 4 Awwewe10

Here he is when he left the one group of girls and looks at Matilda. I notice when he does cheers or toasts or says "us" he is looking at her. Tim did the same thing to April on Bach Can. The person standing directly on the other side whom Art is looking at while drinking is Matilda.

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 4 Bair_c10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:00 pm

Best part of Ep 6 was the RC. Matilda was the 2nd to last rose. She says "that's stressful" as she walks up to get her rose and Art says "I know" with this face... he was freaking out, imo at having to make her wait. Totally a producer thing, imo, especially based on his reaction and his words saying "I know" like he was stressed out as well! He looked like he felt sooo bad for making her wait.

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 4 Bestpa10

Couldn't imagine what it would be like for the lead to really be into someone and have to make them wait until the end of a RC and scared that the person may not think they are interested in them when it is just producer driven.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:26 pm

Although my heart lays with team poppy. After reviewing the footage, I must admit you have a great point. His eyes have an extra spark when he looks at Matilda! When he looks at poppy its with love and affection but not in a I desire you way.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

+12
Spoil Me Again
Mommyof2
Katiebelle
emusha
Kapiti