SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:36 pm

Awesome analysis Mura!! clapping!  You explained perfectly what I see!! I am so hopeful and then I get sad thinking that there may be clues that Art and Matilda may not be together anymore.... posted this in the sleuthing thread.

It is hard because I do believe that Art is a really nice guy. But really nice guys can do stupid things as well. That he is still a model or has things to do with modeling and modeling friends (following them on his IG) causes me to wonder if he has aspirations to go into that area? He is still listed with the modeling agency hq'd in Los Angeles. 

It is also hard for me to say because when Tim got with Anna I didn't think it would last. He seemed very into himself and more about himself than about her. It has only been this last year that I saw him seem more as someone who is a bit stuck on himself but is also very into Anna. 

So... will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:54 pm

i have commented on your post Smiley.

Speaking for myself..why worry about the unknown later while we can enjoy this moment?...Smiley. I mean, i consider the success rate in this franchise, US and outside US as ridicuously low for a romance TV show. It is even lower than Survivor! (and Big Brother?)...i mean..duh.

The 4 successful couples , and really, only 1 if we only count Bach season are the anomaly, the "accidental" successes, due to their preserverance, hard work and undying love toward each other.Plus 1/2 success outside US, i.e. Tim and Anna, since they havent tie the knot..:P

I guess its best to say : they wont make it until they make it...laugh out loud.. so lets just enjoy the ride.. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Mura... you are my lifesaver. :sending flowers I am such a worrywort.   sad I did this with Sam and sadly, it ended up a mess just as I feared! Oh God please not again  :shootme:

Just posted it all there just in case... so we have something to go back on and say well that wasn't true or it was a sign of things to come. Oh boy.  :thud

So for now....

Thanks Mura.  bestbud!       I will try to enjoy this ride!! I'm on the train of happy hopefulness :cheerpom: with you thumbsup and hope we get our wuv story  heartandarrow  :swinginglove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 am

Matilda is hilarious. cantstopl cantstopl

She posted these two videos on her IG @matootles

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/959875143558419022_8740435

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/959868157945106900_8740435
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:11 pm

Lol. That's too amazing! cantstopl cantstopl She and Art are perfect for each other. They will have such a fun life together! I think that's something so rare to see in couples. Them having fun together. I've been inspired by both of them to make my own relationship more fun! Not take myself and life so seriously.

They're a perfect match. No wonder At was blown away by her. He probably couldn't believe someone that beautiful could also be dorky goofy and make fun of herself. Just what he said he was looking for
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Art liked a post by Matilda on her IG. First one to like it.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:08 pm

Matilda with her friends yesterday at Muriwai Beach. Art liked the post that Matilda had on her IG. This post is by one of Matilda's friends that she and her friends made the word "Love" with their silhouettes. The girl with her hands raised up in a "V" for the word LOVE is Matilda (she is tagged on the pic as @matootles)

@kate_gilbo LOVE @matootles @georgiethomas2 14h

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 8 11111428_1603877786523998_1762499830_n

The same four girls in the LOVE pic, Matilda is 2nd on the right

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 8 11098663_936708633027741_417775247_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:24 pm

Kapiti wrote:From the Official Bach NZ site
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 8 Matild10
Thankful you posted this Kapiti! yes

I was looking on TBNZ facebook page and people were asking why Matilda's pop quiz profile sheet half of it was missing! So I went and checked on the site... and they cut off the bottom of Matilda's pop quiz answers!!! She is the only one they did this for! And people have noticed....

Not sure why they did this... maybe something to do with jewelry being the gift she listed?

Here is what it looks like now on the site:
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 8 Matildacoverhttp://www.tv3.co.nz/How-old-was-Poppy-when-she-had-her-first-kiss-What-was-Matildas-first-job/tabid/5076/articleID/110806/Default.aspx

ETA: The most interesting thing I noticed from these pop quizzes is that they were filled out after being cast on the show and after filming. I noticed this because Brigette lists her last concert as the bachelor girls in the hot tub singing at 1 am from the show. I wonder if the whole thing was just acting on everyone's part? Interesting that the 3 things that Matilda lists herself as "Fun, adventurous, and spontaneous" are things that Art mentions he wants in a girl.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Hey AAL, glad I popped it up here then! What do you make of the fact that she listed her hometown as Sydney? This was during the show too. Did she just come back for the show and is having a long holiday till the final is shown? All her recent sm posts are in NZ. I guess if she started posting from Sydney we would all speculate she wasn't F1.
Feeling pretty confused about this... Would she really move back to NZ and leave her career behind in Sydney if she was F1? Especially if it ends with a 'let's date' rather than 'let's get serious and settle down now'. If she has already planned to move back to NZ after the show I think she would've just listed Auckland as her hometown.
Need your thoughts on how to make sense of this!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Kapiti wrote:Hey AAL, glad I popped it up here then! What do you make of the fact that she listed her hometown as Sydney? This was during the show too. Did she just come back for the show and is having a long holiday till the final is shown? All her recent sm posts are in NZ. I guess if she started posting from Sydney we would all speculate she wasn't F1.
Feeling pretty confused about this... Would she really move back to NZ and leave her career behind in Sydney if she was F1? Especially if it ends with a 'let's date' rather than 'let's get serious and settle down now'. If she has already planned to move back to NZ after the show I think she would've just listed Auckland as her hometown.
Need your thoughts on how to make sense of this!
This is the reason why I think Matilda was on her facebook Feb 27th. She changed her location from Sydney to Auckland. 

She lives in NZ and grew up in NZ and works in NZ. 

For me, I think the reason she had hometown listed as Sydney is because she was born there and her dad was originally from there but they live in NZ. 

Personally, for me, my hometown is not where I currently live. I have my hometown listed on my FB as where I was born. Matilda I believe was doing the same thing. It implies citizenship of another country when one lists one's hometown as a different country city (which is why I have mine as I do). 

On Matilda's LinkedIn you can see she went to school in NZ and has been working in NZ all her adult life (with some work in the UK as travel possibly). No indication she ever has lived in AUS since she was born there. I think she may have changed it so as to not draw confusion, which to me makes sense.

Account Executive
MediaWorks NZ
November 2013 – Present (1 year 6 months)auckland, new zealand
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 8 Mrl10
http://nz.linkedin.com/pub/matilda-rice/53/250/740
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:07 pm

Awesome! That makes so much more sense!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:24 pm

bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

+12
Spoil Me Again
Mommyof2
Katiebelle
emusha
Kapiti