SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:35 pm

I hope Josh visited his family last weekend since we have no proof of him being at the wedding with Andi. I saw Aaron's engagement pictures. Being a mother of 2 boys, I would be sad if one misses the other one's engagement. Where were Jodi during that week? Forgive my asking since I don't follow the couple closely.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by lurker11 Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:38 pm

sdmom wrote:I hope Josh visited his family last weekend since we have no proof of him being at the wedding with Andi.  I saw Aaron's engagement pictures. Being a mother of 2 boys, I would be sad if one misses the other one's engagement. Where were Jodi during that week? Forgive my asking since I don't follow the couple closely.

They were at a Dorfman family wedding
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:47 pm

^ They were at a family member of Andi's wedding with her whole family in SC.

My older brother got engaged while he was on vacation with his now fiance down in Florida at the same place where they first vacationed together. No family from either side were present. We all had a celebratory dinner with both families present a bit later. It's not uncommon to have family or all of it not there. It wasn't like Andi and Josh were just hanging out in Atlanta.

Also, in regards to this weekend, it appears he might have been on a business trip in Jacksonville we figured out. He was very quiet on SM and the only time he was spotted was on Thursday night in a restaurant. Since he was quiet, we don't know where he went, but he did change his Facebook cover photo back to a picture with him and his siblings. It's possible he visited them and he's just keeping it quiet. Or it's possible that he met up with Andi at the wedding and they're just keeping that quiet. Although it wouldn't surprise if he didn't attend the wedding as I'm assuming it would be awkward to not know another single person there besides Andi and she was a bridesmaid, so I'm guessing her weekend was very busy with the bride.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:34 pm

sdmom wrote:I hope Josh visited his family last weekend since we have no proof of him being at the wedding with Andi.  I saw Aaron's engagement pictures. Being a mother of 2 boys, I would be sad if one misses the other one's engagement. Where were Jodi during that week? Forgive my asking since I don't follow the couple closely.
The photos posted of the McDonnell / Murray family celebration of Kacie & Aaron's engagement were lovely!  It seems that all immediate family members were present - except for Josh.  It's understandable that Andi would choose to attend a wedding with her family as she doesn't appear to have a relationship with Kacie & Aaron.  IIRC, Andi wasn't a member of the bridal party and it wasn't an immediate family member.  That makes it especially sad that Josh wouldn't attend his only brother's family engagement celebration, since they had always been exceptionally close.

All explanations, guesses and theories aside, Andi & Josh have not been with the Murray family in over 5 weeks. Unless the Murrays choose to attend the Pool After Dark event to watch Andi & Josh earn another "celebrity paycheck", it will be 6 weeks.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:31 pm

What I do have information on is that Josh is Aaron's #1 supporter and he feels responsible to be there for him. Andi in the picture hasn't diminished his love for his brother - there may be other factors involved unknown to us why he wasn't there. Let's just give him the benefit of the doubt that his motives and heart were in the right place.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 pm

FLChica wrote:
The photos posted of the McDonnell / Murray family celebration of Kacie & Aaron's engagement were lovely!  It seems that all immediate family members were present - except for Josh.  It's understandable that Andi would choose to attend a wedding with her family as she doesn't appear to have a relationship with Kacie & Aaron.  IIRC, Andi wasn't a member of the bridal party and it wasn't an immediate family member.  That makes it especially sad that Josh wouldn't attend his only brother's family engagement celebration, since they had always been exceptionally close.

All explanations, guesses and theories aside, Andi & Josh have not been with the Murray family in over 5 weeks. Unless the Murrays choose to attend the Pool After Dark event to watch Andi & Josh earn another "celebrity paycheck", it will be 6 weeks.

This is where I have a different opinion on this.  First, Aaron & Kacies engagement appears to have been a bye week for KC where some family members already had planned to visit, so it could have been a surprise to some if not all that Aaron proposed. It's not like they scheduled an engagement party and Josh purposely missed it. I think a Dorfman family wedding with her sister and brother in law (who Andi also rarely sees) coming in from San Diego would be an appropriate reason to not be in KC for a surprise engagement.

Also, I live only an hour from some of my immediate family, and with our very busy schedules we can go several months without seeing each other, and we are a close family.  So I don't think going six weeks without seeing family that lives 7 hours away (Tampa) or several states away (Kansas City) seems at all out of line or suspicious. Re -watch Josh's hometown date and he and Andi talked about how this was going to be a separation time for his family, and that it would be hard, but that's life. I've read articles about the Murray brothers from before Josh was on the Bachelorette and he was quoted as saying that he knew those last few months of being together at UGA would be the last time they would be able to be that close and spend time together. I think this was bound to happen with the Murray Family, regardless of Andi coming into the picture. They enjoyed a great run at UGA with all three siblings being in Athens, but that had to come to an end. Now they are spread in three different states, so seeing each other will be much harder. Especially for Josh now that he does have Andi and priorities have shifted.

So basically, I think far more is being made of the amount of time since they last saw the Murray family than needs to be. To each their own, but I don't think it's abnormal at all to go that long, especially if they keep in contact via phone calls, snapchats or face time as I suspect they do.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Good opinions going on here.

I think we can speculate all we want considering that's what we do all over this forum, especially in many cases we don't have the facts. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:54 pm

I've never speculated why Josh was not at Aaron's engagement and I've never criticized him not being there. Their engagement photos were lovely and everyone seemed to be happy. I just speak from a mother's perspective. Personally, I would love my entire family to be there for such a happy occasion, and missing one important person makes it sad for me. That's it. But its' just me. MM, you sure are a better, kinder mother than I am!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Not sure where the "surprise" engagement theory came from. It seems highly unlikely that the immediate families weren't aware that Aaron was going to propose to Kacie. It seems unlikely the families (including little brother) would bring this type of clothing if the big weekend plan was only to attend the UGA - Mizzou game the next day.  I don't recall Kacie or Aaron saying it was a surprise either. The bride-to-be seems perfectly dressed for a proposal. 

Much is made over the distance between Atlanta and Tampa.  It is 7 hours by car, but a very quick flight with many flights between the cities each day.  Andi and Josh are quite travel savvy as they've shown when traveling to their PR destinations.  But, those are places they want to go.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:06 pm

It wasn't a surprise to the families. Kacie tweeted about a family weekend and Steph tweeted that she had midterms to write first then go to KC. But Kacie did in fact tweet that it was "the best surprise of her life". So it seems that the families were in on the surprise.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:08 pm

They had a professional photographer to catch the occasion, very sweet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:21 pm

I just can't wait for the wedding already. Pro athletes and reality stars in one room...interesting combo!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz