SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:21 pm

FLChica wrote:Not sure where the "surprise" engagement theory came from. It seems highly unlikely that the immediate families weren't aware that Aaron was going to propose to Kacie. It seems unlikely the families (including little brother) would bring this type of clothing if the big weekend plan was only to attend the UGA - Mizzou game the next day.  I don't recall Kacie or Aaron saying it was a surprise either. The bride-to-be seems perfectly dressed for a proposal. 

Much is made over the distance between Atlanta and Tampa.  It is 7 hours by car, but a very quick flight with many flights between the cities each day.  Andi and Josh are quite travel savvy as they've shown when traveling to their PR destinations.  But, those are places they want to go.

Re: the bolded, no one knows where they want to go and who they want to see but Andi and Josh. It is huge speculation to assume that they don't want to see his family. They had another family commitment. Their lives are all changing, and adjustments and compromises need to be made. The important thing is they all(Murrays, Dorfmans, McDonnells) appear to be very happy right now. You don't hear them complaining, so why is everyone making so much of this. They aren't.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by FLChica Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:28 pm

aviej wrote:It wasn't a surprise to the families. Kacie tweeted about a family weekend and Steph tweeted that she had midterms to write first then go to KC.  But Kacie did in fact tweet that it was "the best surprise of her life". So it seems that the families were in on the surprise.
Thank you for the information.  I don't follow Josh, Andi or any reality show folks on SM, so this clears up the timeline for me.  Sometimes it's not clear if a post contains factual information or just an opnion-theory-wish.  Then when the opinion gets repeated until it becomes "fact", I really get confused!

So this was a simple case of Josh choosing not to attend Aaron and Kacie's proposal along with the rest of the immediate families.  Got it!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:51 pm

Wow, just wow! From lawyer to MLM. Quite the career change.

Andi DorfmanVerified account ‏@AndiDorfman

Get skinny before you eat fat! Hey we all do it. Sign up and Hottie @jmurbulldog will call you! #advocare #teammurray

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 6 B0_ZcgWCQAE7kcH
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:54 pm

FLChica wrote:
aviej wrote:It wasn't a surprise to the families. Kacie tweeted about a family weekend and Steph tweeted that she had midterms to write first then go to KC.  But Kacie did in fact tweet that it was "the best surprise of her life". So it seems that the families were in on the surprise.
Thank you for the information.  I don't follow Josh, Andi or any reality show folks on SM, so this clears up the timeline for me.  Sometimes it's not clear if a post contains factual information or just an opnion-theory-wish.  Then when the opinion gets repeated until it becomes "fact", I really get confused!

So this was a simple case of Josh choosing not to attend Aaron and Kacie's proposal along with the rest of the immediate families.  Got it!

^^^^ Because Josh had a Dorfman family wedding to attend instead. That is fact. Any statements here as to why Andi and Josh didn't go to KC, why they didn't post a public congrats, or if they were even invited to or privy to the proposal would be pure speculation and opinion. Let's not confuse any one else on this forum that someone's theory-wish is actually fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:00 pm

FLChica wrote:

It's quite possible Kacie or even Aaron didn't want Josh and Andi there. Kacie made it quite clear even while the season was airing during the hometown visits that "Kacie will always be number one in the Murray household" and she clearly seems fine stating in her pictures that her "whole" family was there for the proposal. There are many possibilities. Also, like I said, it wasn't like Andi and Josh were hanging out in Atlanta. They were in SC for a family wedding where Andi's sister and brother-in-law flew in from CA for.

Also, I'm going to post this and it's not a "opinion-theory-wish" but apparently the whole Murray family is fine. They're well aware of the stories going around, but apparently they all made the decision to not publicly acknowledge it as it makes matters worse and they don't want to acknowledge the articles like Celebrity Dirty Laundry. I'm not sure if I buy that, but apparently that's how it is. Andi did favorite a tweet recently that said along the lines of how crazy it is that there's apparently Murray family drama, but no one from the families have even mentioned it, so it's crazy. Aaron also favorited a tweet recently about how the Murray boys have great taste in women as they have great fiances. Perhaps what I know is legitimate and they're staying more private. Who knows.

Josh was off the grid for four days this weekend in Florida. Maybe he went to visit them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Wow, just wow!  From lawyer to MLM.  Quite the career change.

Get skinny before you eat fat! Hey we all do it. Sign up and Hottie @jmurbulldog will call you! #advocare #teammurray

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 6 B0_ZcgWCQAE7kcH

What is MLM?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:26 am

MiaHawk wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Wow, just wow!  From lawyer to MLM.  Quite the career change.

What is MLM?

Multilevel Marketing. I did it with a company called Stampin' Up! Same as Avon, Mary Kay and Amway.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:29 am

I will state this one last time and then move on. Josh and Andi flew to NYC for one day to attend an event with the Deckers.

So even if they had the wedding in SC on Saturday, they could still have made the engagement Friday night and been back in SC on Saturday for family time before the wedding.

I don't know why they didn't go to KC, not speculating, just stating the facts that they have flown about the same distance for only one night before.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:36 am

stuckinsc wrote:I will state this one last time and then move on.  Josh and Andi flew to NYC for one day to attend an event with the Deckers.  

So even if they had the wedding in SC on Saturday, they could still have made the engagement Friday night and been back in SC on Saturday for family time before the wedding.

I don't know why they didn't go to KC, not speculating, just stating the facts that they have flown about the same distance for only one night before.  

Snark alert:

what was in it for them? was it another MLM? Nope. Ok...movin on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:46 am

How do we know Kacie and Aaron invited Josh and Andi?

I don't know the difference between Kacie and a teaspoon so she may be the greatest, sweetest, kindest girl on the planet, no clue, but maybe she didn't want another beautiful, more famous couple wandering around harshing her engagement buzz? Even from the wedding this weekend, the photog and hair and makeup girl were taking pics with Andi The Bachelorette and raving about working with her.

Andi and Josh posted all that weekend about Andi's one happy family, no idea why they would do that if they didn't feel slighted by the Murrays. On some level, everyone is probably walking around with some bruised egos right now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:08 am

Alanna wrote:How do we know Kacie and Aaron invited Josh and Andi?

I don't know the difference between Kacie and a teaspoon so she may be the greatest, sweetest, kindest girl on the planet, no clue, but maybe she didn't want another beautiful, more famous couple wandering around harshing her engagement buzz? Even from the wedding this weekend, the photog and hair and makeup girl were taking pics with Andi The Bachelorette and raving about working with her.

Andi and Josh posted all that weekend about Andi's one happy family, no idea why they would do that if they didn't feel slighted by the Murrays. On some level, everyone is probably walking around with some bruised egos right now.

Good Post I agree
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:12 am

Kacie couldn't have invited anyone right? Aaron was proposing so his family and Andi would know. Maybe Josh either doesn't think Kacie is right for Aaron or thinks Aaron is too young to get married, so there might have been a little family rift about that? I do agree that they had time to make it there and back for the wedding.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz