SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Sean was clear while dumping her? He was crying more than Lindsay was. Lindsay wanted to walk away and he kept talking. Like I've said, people can say he just meant he loved her as a person, but saying to Lindsay right as she's about to walk away "I love you. I know I do and that's what's making it so hard" I would think would lead to some questions for Lindsay. When CH brought up Sean saying that to her at the ATFR, Lindsay didn't even budge or give production what they wanted. She remained kind and thankful for the experience and to Sean and they finished their talk on good terms.

Sean flat out told Lindsay his heart was leading him somewhere else. That's a clear message that it wasn't her. While he did say he loved her, there seemed to be an understanding that it wasn't a romantic love, but instead that he loved her as a person. Sean may not have been the clearest when dumping her, but he was trying to be compassionate and you could see he felt horrible for hurting her. Again, polar opposite of Andi dumping Nick and her demeanor towards him on the ATFR.

I still say comparing Andi and Jillian would be more beneficial.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 4 87b72b10  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 4 86669110  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:03 pm

umngirl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Sean was clear while dumping her? He was crying more than Lindsay was. Lindsay wanted to walk away and he kept talking. Like I've said, people can say he just meant he loved her as a person, but saying to Lindsay right as she's about to walk away "I love you. I know I do and that's what's making it so hard" I would think would lead to some questions for Lindsay. When CH brought up Sean saying that to her at the ATFR, Lindsay didn't even budge or give production what they wanted. She remained kind and thankful for the experience and to Sean and they finished their talk on good terms.

Sean flat out told Lindsay his heart was leading him somewhere else. That's a clear message that it wasn't her. While he did say he loved her, there seemed to be an understanding that it wasn't a romantic love, but instead that he loved her as a person. Sean may not have been the clearest when dumping her, but he was trying to be compassionate and you could see he felt horrible for hurting her. Again, polar opposite of Andi dumping Nick and her demeanor towards him on the ATFR.

I still say comparing Andi and Jillian would be more beneficial.

Right, quickly after saying he thought his heart was leading him elsewhere he stated he had been searching for clarity and he thought he finally got it that day. We'll agree to disagree.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:07 pm

What did you say luvlady345?

I am not going to go back and forth with you about Nick being gracious because no one will change the other mind, so it's a mute point let's just agree to disagree and call it a day...

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What did you say luvlady345?

I am not going to go back and forth with you about Nick being gracious because no one will change the other mind, so it's a mute point let's just agree to disagree and call it a day...

yes

Luvlady and Guardian you are awesome...That is all. clapping!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:31 pm

It's moot. But hopefully muted, too. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:49 pm

Andi and Josh, please hurry up and post a pic or two! We here on the forum have run out of topics and are rehashing the Nick factor. Please, get us out of this rut! Help!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:04 pm

aviej wrote:Andi and Josh, please hurry up and post a pic or two! We here on the forum have run out of topics and are rehashing the Nick factor. Please, get us out of this rut! Help!

Actually we're not, because Luvlady called it a day, and Kasha says it's muted. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:03 am

The original point before the whole thing degraded into the past, is that JPG and Andi are actually more alike to me than I would have originally thought.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:11 am

Yeah mute and moot, that horse has been beaten pass dead.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:48 am

I think this thread needs a soundtrack.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:14 pm

aviej wrote:Andi and Josh, please hurry up and post a pic or two! We here on the forum have run out of topics and are rehashing the Nick factor. Please, get us out of this rut! Help!

I wonder when they will have a pic to post of them with the Murray family?  By all accounts, the Bachelorette/Advocare couple haven't spent any time with the Murrays for five weeks.  It isn't looking good for this weekend either as they will be hosting the Pool After Dark event.  So wow - six weeks and no family bonding time with the Murrays?  Did Josh sneak over to see the Murrays while he was in Jacksonville?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:17 pm

FLChica wrote:

I wonder when they will have a pic to post of them with the Murray family?  By all accounts, the Bachelorette/Advocare couple haven't spent any time with the Murrays for five weeks.  It isn't looking good for this weekend either as they will be hosting the Pool After Dark event.  So wow - six weeks and no family bonding time with the Murrays?  Did Josh sneak over to see the Murrays while he was in Jacksonville?

I kind of don't see why this is such a problem...They live 7 hours away from his parents, I live 7 hours from my parents and I don't see them every six weeks, I'm lucky if I see them once every four months.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz