SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 52 of 74 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:24 pm

emusha wrote:
aerina wrote:
emusha wrote:
unfortunately this isn't working from the US what do they say?? could you plz type it out? thx!

It was just the promo for Monday's interview that's been mentioned upthread.

Sam: Why would he propose to me, what a joke.

Blake: I do love Sam, and she's just a beautiful person.

Sam: Well, I don't really believe that for a second.

Blake: Well, it's over, that's the difficult thing.

Sam: I feel a little bit played, a little bit.

Note: The interviews are done separately.

ok thanks! very interesting that blake maintains a composed gracious message... i'll need to see his body language to really read this tho...hmmmm

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 52 Screen21

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 52 Screen22

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 52 Screen23

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 52 Screen24

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 52 Screen25

hmmm...

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:26 pm

areina wrote:Sam: Why would he propose to me, what a joke.

Blake: I do love Sam, and she's just a beautiful person.

Sam: Well, I don't really believe that for a second.

Blake: Well, it's over, that's the difficult thing.

Sam: I feel a little bit played, a little bit.

Note: The interviews are done separately.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:40 pm

the only other option I can come up with is that Blake changed his mind about Sam...

Because if Sam had watched the show and felt "played", then why not break up with him???

Why did he break up with her?? So, if it is not Sam breaking it off.. the signs are leading to him doing a switcheroo or changing his mind about Sam ...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:46 pm

Something about Lisa's behavior on her date with Sam and Blake always bothered me. She seemed SOOO unconcerned that Sam was telling Blake she was falling for him.

That is super confidence ... her date before they were all making out and .. given they had the most off-camera time, I already said that it wouldn't surprise me if they had a sexual relationship, thus her confidence.

Plus, examining Lisa's Social Media behaviour:
- Only Lisa following Blake on social media.
- Only Lisa posting photos on her social media that have Blake in them?
- And no posts supporting Sam now that there is a split????????!!!!!! All the other girls are posting support towards Sam.

I don't know ... something is strange to me about Lisa's behaviour and I kept looking for evidence for this feeling I have about it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:the only other option I can come up with is that Blake changed his mind about Sam...

Because if Sam had watched the show and felt "played", then why not break up with him???

Why did he break up with her?? So, if it is not Sam breaking it off.. the signs are leading to him doing a switcheroo or changing his mind about Sam ...

I agree with the option of Blake changing his mind just based on the screen caption that Aerina posted. Your point is valid that if Sam felt upset about how he acted around other girls then she should have been the one to call it off: case in point Emily from Brad's season.

Blake just saying it's over is not going to go well with the public. I feel like Sam will come out with the public & media more on her side if Blake does not shed light on what triggered his change of heart. You can't just say you love her but it's over, that's not enough. It's better for him to just say he was no longer in love with Sam, that might be better for him at this point.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:04 pm

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/the-dan-maz-show/best-bits/

another radio interview with jeff, sam's brother, who pretty much doesnt know anything in regards to the break up hahaha. he just said that Bachie wasn't keen on her anymore. which still boggles my mind. if anything, i would've thought sam was going to do the breaking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:14 pm

That's why there should be a ATFR with both there at the same time talking to each other. Doing all this through 3rd party doesn't answer anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:23 pm

aerina wrote:http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/the-dan-maz-show/best-bits/

another radio interview with jeff, sam's brother, who pretty much doesnt know anything in regards to the break up hahaha. he just said that Bachie wasn't keen on her anymore. which still boggles my mind. if anything, i would've thought sam was going to do the breaking up.

Wow I just listened to that & he also said Sam would be very upset due to her being skeptical about the show. Geez, I am pretty sure this breakup happened in the last week as has been reported if she didn't even tell her family & they heard through Facebook. I am sure her big sister Kris was in the loop though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:23 pm

just watched it...interesting...i'm no expert or anything and this is what i'm sensing

sam shakes her head while she says "why would you propose to me, what a joke" according to online body language cues that's an encouragement for the listener to agree. sam's facial expressions are generally either full on or she has a "listening cautiously - not trusting what she's hearing look" in this instance she's in between -- she seems to be leashing her thinly veiled anger seemingly brimming exactly below the surface ...she says "i feel a bit played..a little bit" -- repeating a phrase she seems to not want to come across too strongly on that point -- she seems a bit unsure of herself in that moment that she's not sure if she can SAY that he played her which indicates she may not believe that fully or feel confident that she can say it fully (for fear that she might get discredited -- this isn't her girlfriends she's talking to) -- then she lets it rip and her obvious trust issues are back in fuuull force and veryyy visible "what a jackass"...

blake looks to the left and down when he says "i do love sam, and she's a beautiful person" as a left-handed person that is a signal usually to the right for a right-handed person "Looking down and to the right can indicate that they are attending to internal emotions." he does this a couple of times during the interview -- blake seems very involved with his emotions and a bit "submissive" where as sam seems alert and very aware of the interviewer blake also gives this look
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 52 Screen71
to me that looks like he's completely tortured and heartbroken

then looks down
"Looking down involves not looking at the other person, which hence may be a sign of submission ('I am not a threat, really; please do not hurt me. You are so glorious I would be dazzled if I looked at you.')
Looking down can thus be a signal of submission. It can also indicate that the person is feeling guilty." he did this gesture when sam was questioning him about how he knows that its taken her so long to open up...she doesn't want to make a fool of herself if he's picked someone/made his decision (during a cocktail party where she had a red minidress on and blake had spent the ghost date soley focused on jess -- to me in that moment he looked guilty - he looked down -- he also touched his eye while talking to sam that time) history of body language is key to understanding how ppl emote via their expressions

he is a very emotionally intelligent man (growing up with women helps!) i remember seeing a response to his rationale for wiping his eye around laurina saying he didn't want to have her feel like his eyes were watering cos of the emotional gravity of how he felt about what she was saying to him...so with that in mind its obvious he's someone who is fully cognizant of his emotions and how they come across he's also careful to control them and how they appear if the moment calls for it...in this moment that indicates that he's either truly devastated or this is a "pity me/sympathize with me" look since he's very aware how he'll come across

this is sam's fully angry face when she says "what a jackass"
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 52 Screen72
she actually smiles towards a laugh at the end -- this girl is pi55ed and she is very sure of herself  

from watching this i'm wondering if channel 10 is under blake's spell and are taking it word for word that what he tells them about sam is the truth -- chloep who seems to have insider info (and was pro the couple before that info) suggested that sam might be milking this to appear peachy and perfect when she might actually be also at fault... with blake having the best of intentions...

that might be true but i have a sense based on a few points... my sense is we can make a guestimation based on their demeanors where sam is totally ticked off and completely sure of herself (not showing guilt) that 1. channel 10 heard about the breakup and what happened from blake 2. we've heard from a high school ex of blake's and his most recent ex that it's easy to fall under his spell 3. I do stand by my observations of how blake behaved with jess, sam in ep8, chantal when she questioned him and maybe even laurina a lil bit that he does have a tendency and skill to maneuver/manipulate situations -- he's also a real estate agent whose sole job is to use emotional IQ to come off at the side of a buyer to make a big sale/commission on a house...

i'm not saying sam's not at fault - i think they both share the blame but i don't know if i can by that blake is totally looking out for sam's interests and taking all the blame for her either....there's more under the surface and maybe channel 10 doesn't know yet and chloep's sources aren't aware of it...

i do think in aussie more than in US the relationship between blake and the production team is much much more close than with the girls ...even osher made it clear that he rarely ever interacted with the girls or even knew where they stood/what they thought... the girls seem to be in their own section of bach world -- their own bubble of bonding... so based on this it's not at all unfathomable for me to see two camps and stories potentially starting to form

1. production/channel ten (esp with that blake-only announcement) + blake
2. sam and the girls

if so this might get a bit ugly...
from rochelle's interview it is very very clear that the girls are treated as required to perform...she felt veryy resonsible and guilty for not being able to give them what she wanted but then she had a year long devastating journey of getting over the hurt of betrayal MAINLY by the production team who led her to believe the wrong thing...again emphasizing the point that production and tim being one camp and the girls esp the jilted ones being "collateral damage" the show didn't even provide her with ANY support system...and both anna and rochelle admitted that sans fam+friend support the girls fully relied on each other despite them dating the bach...

this sounds like a VERYYYYY different dynamic between production/the girls and the bach making me also interpret the potential meaning of what kind of insider info and stories we hear from these various directions differently than we would in the US bach... i.e. i would not be shocked at all that sam would be completely thrown under the bus while sam is completely indignant and angry about blake AND production. again -- in the US elan, other producers etc. form very close relationship with the contestants...they are their support system and they usually milk it for their purposes...the contestants aren't the support system for eachother production is their main support system cos they're not competing with them....

Last edited by emusha on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:25 pm

atem wrote:That's why there should be a ATFR with both there at the same time talking to each other. Doing all this through 3rd party doesn't answer anything.

Agreed producers botched this completely. Except if producers only found out about the breakup on the finale day, then I can understand why they were in panic mode & implemented the media blackout.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:42 pm

amazing analysis emusha, i agree with all of it.

i also agree by watching the preview that it was a two-sided thing that lead to them breaking up. the cause of it is yet to be determined and i don't think we're actually going to get it. i feel like communication was missing between them. i feel like blake was avoiding the issue with sam and promptly broke it off, thus her tweet about her being "in the dark." sam has a feisty side, so i would not be surprised if she prompted an argument with him and he got scared and went into hiding and they never spoke since.

i really wonder what triggered the cold feet... and his explanation is not an excuse. couples compromise. previous seasons of the bachelor have shown it's possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:48 pm

I second that Emusha, your analysis is on point as always. I will be happy if Blake sheds a tear though....because he has proven to be quite emotional on the show, he cried when both Jess & Lisa left. Breaking up with Sam should top those in my opinion, this was the person he "was in love with" just 6 weeks ago!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 74 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123