SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:16 pm

At the end of the day I think he was too confused emotionally to know what he wanted.
and there we see the intuitive, intelligent, self-aware and self-confident sam. I agree with her 100%. maybe blake lets emotion and it's waves guide him... maybe he wants the "high" of "in love" and simply in love with the idea of being in love. obviously he confusing the heck out of the women . theres absolutely no reason to propose with a promise of a lifetime by saying you are so sure - you have NO DOUBTS, I'm so sure of this..... if you had doubts
lmaooooo   it reminds me of how he said "when you're stripping you're grinding up on people...i wouldn't do that"  cantstopl exact and precise contradition!

regarding the body language...
blake looks withfrawn and drained to me...he looks just like he looked during that princesses and pies interview where he described the girl he picked as "very very funny" (sept 11 or so) his face looks like he's very much on guard and holding back. he doesn't look at ease and lit up as he normally did with sam on the show. his leg is crossed away from her. this is a clear sign of closing her out.. when you're into someone your whole body opens up to them - you bring them into you -- you hunch into them, draw them in. Sam looks like she's guiding his hands/arm and his hands/fingers are limp/dropping where guided. he's not leaning towards her but leaning away a bit with his left shoulder lowered where he's putting pressure on it...(try leaning on your shoulder and see how it makes you feel like you're moving away from the opposite side -- putting on a guard of sorts with your shoulder)

Sam also looks trusting of him letting her body space go into his body space and him shielding her from behind...(usually makes you bit vulnerable for someone to be behind you if you're not intimate with them - it can even be more intimate to get close to someone that way than to hug them where all your motor controls are). she has her ring on and seems happy but not boasful to show it off.

Last edited by emusha on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:17 pm

mercieme wrote:
aerina wrote:
In our exclusive interview after calling off the engagement just days before the final episode aired, Blake revealed it was a “combination of factors.”

“Being back in reality, in a long-distance relationship, having unfiltered contact and really getting to know each other more,” the real estate auctioneer confessed.

“It highlighted that Sam is someone I absolutely love and care for but not in the way of a romantic partner. I realised there was a change over the six weeks – the chemistry changed.

“It didn’t feel like what I expected or hoped for. I had an idea of how we’d be together and I went on my gut instinct. I had fears and doubts like anyone and unfortunately they were realised.”

Though a clearly heartbroken Sam admits she was in complete "shock" when Blake called it quits after just six weeks.

“I burst in to tears to be honest,” the 25-year-old revealed.

“I’m so numb at the moment. Just trying to process it all.

“I was completely blindsided. At the end of the day I think he was too confused emotionally to know what he wanted.

UGHHHHHH -- that's my initial reaction. LMAO.

I am sorry, I still don't get why he got engaged knowing that he had fears and doubt to begin with, that's the part I really want to know the answer to at this point!!!

Aerina, how do you think the Aussie public will react to Blake's reason for the break up based on this excerpt?

OMG, same here!!! Utterly ridiculous. I'm sure he was in love with her back then, but he didn't have to propose. He could've given her a promise ring if they wanted to promote Bunda so much. BUT NO, HE DID IT ANYWAY. In Sam's words, "Why would you PROPOSE?!?!?" He basically promised a lifetime with her and then he does this... What. Poor Sam for crying over this... thing.

HAHAHAHA! I only see more hate for Blake, and more love for Sam. And then there's people who hate everything to do with the show. Haha.
LOL @ this quote from Sam:

“Being back in reality, in a long-distance relationship, having unfiltered contact and really getting to know each other more,” the real estate auctioneer confessed.

...Could it be that she found out about his male stripper business, perhaps?? Oh, I'm sorry... "Male entertainment" business...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:43 pm

UGH, STOP, Blake.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-blake-garvey-hints-that-hes-dating-another-bachelorette-after-dumping-sam-frost/story-fn8yvfst-1227081016847

When asked by the magazine if he had feelings for any of the other girls, Gravey said: “We shared such an emotional journey it’d be impossible not to feel something.”

He was then coy when asked if he was dating anyone, saying: “Nobody new.”

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:44 pm

omg ^^^^ so disgusted :vomit:
sooo i created a new thread for discussion about what went down

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:48 pm

^^Holy moly!!!!! I can't believe that Blake has moved on that fast, if we take into account that he was apparently so in love with Sam before. Or maybe he ended it with Sam because he had feelings for that someone else :S

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:54 pm

delete

Last edited by emusha on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:54 pm

GA could we close this thread please? thx!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:24 pm

emusha wrote:GA could we close this thread please? thx!

New threads are created at around 80 pages. Use the ATFR thread for post show discussion. Use media and SM to discuss articles tweets IG's etc.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:27 pm

saw the general discussion thread was locked at 73 pages so i thought we reached that point. thanks for the pointer will do!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123