SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 72 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by atem Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Hi ellmack! Good to see you posting here!

I think some people are overthinking it. When a couple doesn't spend any time together, communicating to each other, feelings die. That's why long distance relationships rarely last. Heck, it's why people with wonky work schedules don't work out.

To me there wasn't a reason why not to have a ATFR with just no audience. It gives great drama with the show still having a lot of control. Because, they didn't, now there are all these other stories filling in holes that have nothing to do with it.

I do think in the end Blake looks like an idiot and Sam should be happy not to end up with a guy she really didn't know. Did she know what he really does for a living? I wouldn't want anything to associated with him, if I did.

That's why it's important to know the lead is not anything more important than the others he/she dumps & literally lies to throughout the show. It's why I want the Final 2 picked to have a brain cell and dump the lead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by ellmack Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes!

emusha wrote:regarding Tbette interesting that sam's good girl image would be shot if she does the bette -- it is quite a double standard! does the bette air in aussie? how do people react to it? relationship standards seem to be a bit more conventional than the us with men chasing women etc...

To be honest I can't actually remember when the last time was that a TBette aired in Australia.. Hopefully someone else has a better memory than me! rotfl

Re Sam, if she was to be the first AU TBette, I don't think she would be able to do much more than a bit of hand holding really, otherwise she would be guilty of doing all those things she didnt like Blake doing to her, ie: showing affection to several people at once. If she kissed a few and interviewed that she was connecting with a few of the fella's.... Well I just don't think the irony would be lost on anyone. Anyway, I don't think she has a shortage of male admirers as it is, so i doubt that she would even need to go down that path!
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:56 pm

This cracked me up. ... lie instead of life...
  While his successor Blake Garvey is embroiled in the controversy surrounding a failed relationship with Sam Frost, Tim Robards is living the high lie.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2781054/Tim-Robards-shells-relationship-advice-holidays-Anna-Heinrich-amid-Blake-Garvey-s-Bachelor-Australia-controversy.html

Shine/Channel 10 are trying to salvage TBAU as much as they can. Tim and Anna's after the final rose trip has been paid for by production...no doubt. All the professional in the moment photos....

Gosh this thing is a mess...a ratings dream but a mess...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:02 pm

:Welcome ellmack

:Welcome JayBee

We're glad you're here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Sam denies snubbing Louise.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2781027/But-Bachelor-s-Sam-Frost-Lisa-Hyde-cut-social-media-ties-Louise-Pillidge.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam denies snubbing Louise.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2781027/But-Bachelor-s-Sam-Frost-Lisa-Hyde-cut-social-media-ties-Louise-Pillidge.html

I swear, they're reading this forum. LMAO. The Daily Fail strikes again!

Oh well, cool, nice to know they haven't snuffed her out hahaha. Clears things up!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:42 pm

aerina wrote:

Oh well, cool, nice to know they haven't snuffed her out hahaha. Clears things up!

Haha... no doubt we're their Reality Steve....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:

Oh well, cool, nice to know they haven't snubbed her out hahaha. Clears things up!

LMAO seriously!!

Well, if you're reading us, Daily Mail journalist, we say hiiii! Glad to be doing the dirty work for ya pro bono!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:52 pm

ellmack wrote:Thanks so much for the warm welcomes!

emusha wrote:regarding Tbette interesting that sam's good girl image would be shot if she does the bette -- it is quite a double standard! does the bette air in aussie? how do people react to it? relationship standards seem to be a bit more conventional than the us with men chasing women etc...

To be honest I can't actually remember when the last time was that a TBette aired in Australia.. Hopefully someone else has a better memory than me! rotfl

Re Sam, if she was to be the first AU TBette, I don't think she would be able to do much more than a bit of hand holding really, otherwise she would be guilty of doing all those things she didnt like Blake doing to her, ie: showing affection to several people at once. If she kissed a few and interviewed that she was connecting with a few of the fella's.... Well I just don't think the irony would be lost on anyone. Anyway, I don't think she has a shortage of male admirers as it is, so i doubt that she would even need to go down that path!

Welcome!! Smiley The Bachelorette airs on Go!, so does The Bachelor series, but not many people watch it/don't really care for it. It's usually aired for daytime telly.

I agree. I think Sam would be very hesitant going in. I'm not even sure she'll even agree to do a Bette series... but there's a lot of scorned Bettes from the US Bachelor being the lead in the spin-off, so who knows if Aussie Bettes would like the chance to do it...?

Regarding the double standard in The Bachelorette... It really depends on how the Bette chooses to portray herself. If she's kissing too many men in the hot-tub, bad, if she's picking and choosing and testing the waters -- good. The women in the US Bachelorette series don't really get a lot of criticism for courting 25 guys as opposed to a Bachelor courting 25 women. I think it's because the majority of the viewership of these shows are female and I think they actually enjoy seeing a woman being chased by the guy. If you look on the BachAUS Facebook page, you'll see a lot of "(insert name) for Bachelorette!" posts, which I think reinforces the point that a lot of viewers want a balance here. That's what feminism is about: equality. On the other hand, the male leads in the Bachelor can easily come along as sleazy to the female viewers, since we personally know how sleazy men can be. If you think about it, women are portrayed even worse on the Bachelor than the Bachelorette. They're seen as catty, manipulate and not to be trusted, especially by other women. Prime example -- Amber, Jess and Laurina.

If we're talking in a societal sense regarding double standards, then yes, there is an unfair principle there. Women are conditioned to be prim and proper, and dare say you used to date 25 men, you'd be called an "S" word or a "W" word, whereas men don't get that same level of judgement if they were to say they dated 25 women. They'd be called a sleaze, yes, but are they at risk of being cut off from society? Nope, not at all.

A lot of factors weighs into this, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:08 pm

aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:

Oh well, cool, nice to know they haven't snubbed her out hahaha. Clears things up!

LMAO seriously!!

Well, if you're reading us, Daily Mail journalist, we say hiiii! Glad to be doing the dirty work for ya pro bono!

:WAVEY: we see you!! spitcoffee shed some credit this way sometime peace
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:39 pm

aerina wrote:

They are. There are copy and pasted posts in the other link taken from this forum, with the source provided.

Thank you Aussie media for providing the source of your content, we are glad we can help. Smiley

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:09 pm

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 72 <a href=The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 72 Screen11

https://twitter.com/JHScullin/status/518750621210390528
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123