SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:20 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 38 904661-029afe3e-4aa0-11e4-930e-e515789c51be
she looks gorge
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:29 am

So here's my theory. Blake was in Melbourne yesterday but instead of arriving he was leaving. Channel 10 left it right to the last minute incase they worked through things. My guess is that he wanted to live in Sydney and Sam refused. Either way, this is bad for the franchise here in Australia. I think Australians, generally, have been sceptical of The Bachelor as a concept. It's bad for Bunda and I assume that Channel 10 are sticking by the Bach and Sam is chewed up and spat out. Rochelle said in an interview recently that she was really left to deal with her rejection by herself. Meaning channel 10 don't assist post show. So very sad all round. I honestly believe that they did love each other and Blakes behaviour post show is questionable
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:34 am

bridgette_rosee wrote: So beautiful all of you. Poor Sammy ... Batchy girls stick together #canalldowaybetter #toogoodforblake 24min
Read more at http://websta.me/n/zoeoee#XW1MkqIpOa4dQcV8.99...

This was a post that one of the contestants from Blake's season Bridgette posted under Zoe's Instagram posting today (picture of Laurina, Sam and Zoe). There was an interview that Blake gave where the interviewer said one of the girls had called him a player and said he was insincere, the girl he was referring to was Bridgette Rose....I see no way out for Blake in all these, he is pretty much going to be slammed!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am

Sundy wrote:So here's my theory. Blake was in Melbourne yesterday but instead of arriving he was leaving. Channel 10 left it right to the last minute incase they worked through things. My guess is that he wanted to live in Sydney and Sam refused. Either way, this is bad for the franchise here in Australia. I think Australians, generally, have been sceptical of The Bachelor as a concept. It's bad for Bunda and I assume that Channel 10 are sticking by the Bach and Sam is chewed up and spat out. Rochelle said in an interview recently that she was really left to deal with her rejection by herself. Meaning channel 10 don't assist post show. So very sad all round. I honestly believe that they did love each other and Blakes behaviour post show is questionable

But Sydney is on the same coast right? That would be a compromise for them both. I think he never planned to leave Perth and wants to remain close to his family. Not sure if it was the aunty that asked Sam about her being open to moving since she was close to her family but I inferred from that they wanted Sam to move to Perth. I will be shocked if Blake moves to Sydney after this especially if the media starts supporting Sam. I think the general public is on Sam's side for now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:42 am

\"emusha wrote:
she looks gorge

Yes she sure does...after this break up, Channel 10 should definitely consider doing a bachelorette instead. I wanted Louise to be the bette but I am very open to Sam doing it now, just want to see her happy.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:43 am

I will be interested to see if Blake is slammed like you stated. What I thought watching the end was Blake having a "Mesnick" moment almost. For those of you not in the states or the US bachelor viewing party. Jason Mesnick was bachelor that switched to his F2 girl post show at the ATFR. He is married to her now. Blake was pretty upset after saying goodbye to Lisa. Maybe after the finale and watching it back he still had feelings that he couldn't understand. I think especially if he couldn't see Sam or spend time with her. I don't understand why they wouldn't encourage time together during viewing....other couples have done it. Andi and Josh made it, is because they were able to see each other. It would be tough! This is coming from someone married for 25+ years and had a long distance relationship for a year before getting married.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:44 am

emusha wrote:
california90 wrote:ok, ive been gone all day... but whats all the hoopla?! blake being a dbag??
LMAO!!! we don't know anything for sure...the main thing we know is -- blake broke up with sam and sam isn't happy about it...from how genuine EVERYONE says she is and from her behavior many of us feel her when she confesses this:

sam Frost @fro_001  ·  2h 2 hours ago
People need to stop asking why we broke up. Trust me, I'm just as in the dark as you all are.. Blake is the one calling all the shots here.

there are some indicators from blake that have been negative and if this claim from her is true -- that puts him in a bad light. i think ppl are open to his side of the story but he went into it knowing how frail she was and she kept asking him -- i don't want yu to make a decision before you know everything i am and he said he's sure...obviously ppl make mistakes but if he also didn't give proper closure and if he may have been telling many girls he was falling for them off camera (as is rumored amongst the bachettes - even those in s1) then def it's not a positive light for him

we do however know that blake might have been in melbourne yesterday afternoon -- then osher went on tv to promote the show then right before the show they canceled all the media rounds...we've been speculating based on this information that blake might have gone there to see sam -- even though one insider said they broke up last friday and a s1 girl said sam's been flirtatious with other guys since last saturday... anyway the short and tall of it.... yes they broke up and it's very sad. they both obviously fell in love but the passion seemed short-lived because they weren't even seeing each other for the last 6 weeks the show's been airing since finale...it's all sad but we just want to know what the whole story is i guess....

And Blake says, "I have no illusions about who you are" yet Blake's statement breaking it off says that she is not who he thought she was??

This is actually very interesting because Blake told Sam repeatedly that she can read him very well. He says that Sam knows all the parts of him to his very core....

Not once did we hear Blake say that he knows Sam to her core. 

I find it interesting given that the main hesitancy on Sam's part was .... "in the end be disappointed that I am not who you think I am" and then a statement by TBAU Channel 10 on behalf of Blake says this exact thing.

Scripted much? It is just far too coincidental.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:50 am

4health wrote:I will be interested to see if Blake is slammed like you stated.   What I thought watching the end was Blake having a "Mesnick" moment almost.  For those of you not in the states or the US bachelor viewing party.  Jason Mesnick was bachelor that switched to his F2 girl post show at the ATFR.  He is married to her now.   Blake was pretty upset after saying goodbye to Lisa.  Maybe after the finale and watching it back he still had feelings that he couldn't understand.  I think especially if he couldn't see Sam or spend time with her.  I don't understand why they wouldn't encourage time together during viewing....other couples have done it.  Andi and Josh made it, is because they were able to see each other.  It would be tough!  This is coming from someone married for 25+ years and had a long distance relationship for a year before getting married.

LMAO that would have been quite awkward switching to the F2. But as for him being upset after sending Lisa away so true, he was crying for quite a while. And he always said they were sync with each other.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:51 am

Mercure. Yes Sydney is on the East coast as well but an hour away by plane. Sam mentioned she wanted to be 10 minutes from her sister. Mark my words Blake will end up in Sydney
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:51 am

4health wrote:I will be interested to see if Blake is slammed like you stated.   What I thought watching the end was Blake having a "Mesnick" moment almost.  For those of you not in the states or the US bachelor viewing party.  Jason Mesnick was bachelor that switched to his F2 girl post show at the ATFR.  He is married to her now.   Blake was pretty upset after saying goodbye to Lisa.  Maybe after the finale and watching it back he still had feelings that he couldn't understand.  I think especially if he couldn't see Sam or spend time with her.  I don't understand why they wouldn't encourage time together during viewing....other couples have done it.  Andi and Josh made it, is because they were able to see each other.  It would be tough!  This is coming from someone married for 25+ years and had a long distance relationship for a year before getting married.

Now you have my attention......except in this case I think with how close the girls are, even Blake himself mentioned that, no way he would expect any one of them to date him after breaking up with Sam whom the girls just loved. Even Lisa said Sam was like a sister to her.

So even if his brain wanted to do a switcheroo, I think he was wise enough that it was not a feasible choice.

I think based on what has been analyzed by others up thread, Blake broke down because his character was going to be called into question by leading a girl on to the proposal since he is been portrayed and characterized as this genuine guy. He should have let Lisa go prior but I gave him a pass that production made him do it....we will get his official statement on Monday, very curious to hear what he says.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:52 am

omg exactly what i was thinking!! he even bent down and the crying was quiet real -- i mentioned this jokingly today as well as we were speculating during rumor mill time -- possibly a melissa-molly style switch...i was underwhemled by what he told sam during the proposal dunno how others felt about it...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:54 am

Sundy wrote:Mercure. Yes Sydney is on the East coast as well but an hour away by plane. Sam mentioned she wanted to be 10 minutes from her sister. Mark my words Blake will end up in Sydney

Sam's sister lives in Mornington peninsula that's like an hour away from the city of Melbourne and if Sam wanted to live 10 minutes from her sister then Blake would have to move close to them and that would mean he would have to let go of living in the city may be that living condition didn't suit his business venture for the future. Blake was never really into moving to Melbourne after remember his face when Laurina wanted him to move to Melbourne. See these are things you would talk about in a normal relationship but TB gives such weird circumstances, its like speed dating.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123