SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:58 pm

aerina wrote:wow.. these girls are heated up. oh Blakey, what have you done?

hahahaha agree about Blake moving places. the media is going to be RUTHLESS. so will the people in the public. no self-respecting women in Australia will ever date him now. so funny how i was skeptical about Blake's ex girlfriend posting on here but everything has turned out to be true... whoa.

oh, and the segment on A Current Affair about Blake and Sam, telling us nothing that we didn't already know haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGAeGgfk6Dk

you know what i was pretty open minded to her when she was posting on here but it seemed so sad to simply resign to the sadness of the version of blake she provided a glimpse for ...the part about how he weaves his spell on people is especially shocking for me to remember and the rumor about him telling all the girls the same thing which is exactly what's coming out now!! i'm not even remembering everything she shared  -- do you guys remember? is any of it relevant now? i know she said he's a "sook" likes getting what he wants...anything else?

.... bridgette rose again -- someone said she called blake out as a player before - when was this? and how can we see it??
commenting on zoe's pic in support of sam
"So beautiful all of you. poor sammy emoticon with one ear....batchy girls stick together #canalldowaybetter #toogoodforblake"
i def def think there's a story shared amongst the bachettes that they all believe... its ironic that sam was one of if not the most favorite amongst them
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Been gone all day and WOW some sheezt has happened!  Poor Sam.  So if Louise hasn't been heard from, do you really she and Blake are together?  I just don't see how he could explain himself.  Nice to see the b'ettes come out in force for Sam.  Emusha, thanks for all the twitters/instagrams and analysis you've done. What's Osher been up to today?
giggling i'd like to know as well...is he on a cruise by chance... :P

anywayz I'd be shocked if he and louise are together i just think louise is the kind that is more reserved and risk-averse with these things preferring to stay classy and away from the drama...

heyy yall remember what all blake's ex posted on these boards?? thought it'd be fun to look back at them now...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Emusha, Bridgette Rose called Blake a player on a magazine interview she did after she was let go. I thought it was sour grapes at the time though...she said she made that call becos Blake couldn't look her in the eyes & she could just tell...something to that effect anyways. Check her Instagram from about 2-3 months ago, I think she has the magazine clip posted on there.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Emusha there definitely is a story among the bachelorretes in favour of sam which clearly explains why they are very upset with Blake. We most certainly won't know the actual reason why at the moment but later or not it will come out! Channel 10 will obviously protect their bachelor so we will definitely be seeing Sam as the victim here sad
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:08 pm

mercieme wrote:Emusha, Bridgette Rose called Blake a player on a magazine interview she did after she was let go. I thought it was sour grapes at the time though...she said she made that call becos Blake couldn't look her in the eyes & she could just tell...something to that effect anyways. Check her Instagram from about 2-3 months ago, I think she has the magazine clip posted on there.  

oh great found it! The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 56 Photo_22
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:09 pm

emusha wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Been gone all day and WOW some sheezt has happened!  Poor Sam.  So if Louise hasn't been heard from, do you really she and Blake are together?  I just don't see how he could explain himself.  Nice to see the b'ettes come out in force for Sam.  Emusha, thanks for all the twitters/instagrams and analysis you've done. What's Osher been up to today?
giggling i'd like to know as well...is he on a cruise by chance... :P

anywayz I'd be shocked if he and louise are together i just think louise is the kind that is more reserved and risk-averse with these things preferring to stay classy and away from the drama...

heyy yall remember what all blake's ex posted on these boards?? thought it'd be fun to look back at them now...

U pretty much covered what I remember for Blake. She also said Lisa left her boyfriend to join the show, that Lisa was a smoker, Blake a hypocrite for saying smoking was a deal breaker since Blake's mum is a smoker. another poster joined & basically said the ex on our thread was an imposter out to discredit Blake & was plagiarizing the real ex's name that their pics didn't match.  It was too random & dramatic, so I didn't know who/what to believe anymore!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:13 pm

emusha wrote:
aerina wrote:wow.. these girls are heated up. oh Blakey, what have you done?

hahahaha agree about Blake moving places. the media is going to be RUTHLESS. so will the people in the public. no self-respecting women in Australia will ever date him now. so funny how i was skeptical about Blake's ex girlfriend posting on here but everything has turned out to be true... whoa.

oh, and the segment on A Current Affair about Blake and Sam, telling us nothing that we didn't already know haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGAeGgfk6Dk

you know what i was pretty open minded to her when she was posting on here but it seemed so sad to simply resign to the sadness of the version of blake she provided a glimpse for ...the part about how he weaves his spell on people is especially shocking for me to remember and the rumor about him telling all the girls the same thing which is exactly what's coming out now!! i'm not even remembering everything she shared  -- do you guys remember? is any of it relevant now? i know she said he's a "sook" likes getting what he wants...anything else?

.... bridgette rose again -- someone said she called blake out as a player before - when was this? and how can we see it??
commenting on zoe's pic in support of sam
"So beautiful all of you. poor sammy emoticon with one ear....batchy girls stick together #canalldowaybetter #toogoodforblake"
i def def think there's a story shared amongst the bachettes that they all believe... its ironic that sam was one of if not the most favorite amongst them

Yeah, I remember all of that! I remember being, "What? He doesn't seem like a sook to me, he's a freaking grown man," but in hindsight, this guy was obviously playing it up for the camera anyway and what the heck did I know, LOL. I remember her saying he's cheated in the past and that he was a player... Oh, and that he asked her to marry him several times... LOL.

Definitely agree that there is a story amongst them. I feel like Sam has spilled the beans to all them which is why it's garnered such a reaction from the Bettes, especially from Chantal since she was the BFF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:21 pm

HAH, OMG I found the blogpost quoting Blake's ex from the forum!

“Although he appears to like a strong independent woman, he is an only child and is really used to getting his way,” she remembers, “he can be a bit of a sook if he doesn’t.”

"…he asked me more than once to marry him and we talked about the two kids we’d have. We definitely shared ‘I love you’ many times, daily. Our ‘connection’ was intense and we thought we were ‘soulmates’. But now seeing how easily he ‘connects’ I see that I was just one of many. We were together roughly 8 months. In actuality we didn’t officially break up.”

Thank you, Google search!

http://entropicorgan.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/trash-talk-continues-on-trashy.html

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:33 pm

LMAO @ seeing how easily he "connects"

Hyde’s ex-boyfriend (name withheld) also apparently reached out to Campbell-Burson for support. Similar to Campbell-Burson’s story she has said that Hyde asked her boyfriend of over a year to wait for her while she went off to compete in The Bachelor. “…we have exchanged stories. It’s pretty sad. You never know how far someone will go for their 5 min(sic) of fame.” The newly formed alliance of the contestant’s ex-partners reportedly planned to meet privately in Brisbane to vent their frustrations.

Not even The Bachelor himself had pure intentions: “I know Blake didn’t go into it for love initially.” Campbell-Burson believes, “He wanted the experience and money.” It’s not as though he was having difficulty finding a girlfriend – he left one behind prior to appearing on the show. “He did it with the expectation he would still come back to her.”
She recalled, “…he asked me more than once to marry him and we talked about the two kids we’d have. We definitely shared ‘I love you’ many times, daily. Our ‘connection’ was intense and we thought we were ‘soulmates’. But now seeing how easily he ‘connects’ I see that I was just one of many. We were together roughly 8 months. In actuality we didn’t officially break up.”
“… he wanted me to move in but I couldn’t do it.” she also recalled.

Garvey was also courting Joanna Pollard, 35, unbeknownst to Campell-Burson back in January. Pollard reached out to Campbell-Burson via Facebook after the show premiered, “… it was hard enough watching the first episode tonight for me so I can’t imagine what it feels like for you.”
Campbell-Burson agreed, “Friends and family tell me not to watch for obvious reasons.”

Concern has been expressed for the contestants who are genuinely seeking a soul-mate in Garvey. “I don’t want him associated with the sweet girls on the show such as Sam F [Samantha Frost] and Jess [Jessica Blunden/Holly/Jones] who are so upfront and on there [television] with open hearts.” worried one source, “Sam particularly has dealt with her share of ‘douchebags’ and the biggest thing she appreciated about Blake [Garvey] was that he was such a ‘good person’ and a ‘good guy’.”

The teary display of emotions from Garvey when trying to stop Frost from leaving was all-too familiar to Campbell-Burson. “Although he appears to like a strong independent woman, he is an only child and is really used to getting his way,” she remembers, “he can be a bit of a sook if he doesn’t.”
Garvey’s speech delivered to Frost upon her threatened departure, “… we’re going to have to overcome a lot of obstacles together and I hope that person is going to be able to support me” was far from sincere.
“… the speech inside the house… I’ve heard it lots of times from Blake. He was being a bit of a baby and I can tell he was angry more than anything else.” Campbell-Burson theorised, “It was all about him. That speech was because he was mad that someone wasn’t ‘supporting him’. Not because he was feeling bad that Sam was upset or the other girls were upset.”
OMG yall we made it in their background research document! sooooo creepyyyy
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1w5O814QI0DZFN1bFAxb0N3eUk/edit

Last edited by emusha on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:36 pm

omg i did not know his ex girlfriends came on this forum!! what!! explain!

oh mannn.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Blake's personality...he is a sweet kind man. He is very romantic as well. He likes to laugh and poke fun at his partner. He has gone through some stuff in his life and tends to gravitate to people who have also overcome some trials. So someone with true personal strength and character would definitely peak his interested. However I don't know if this show is suited to really get that out of the few minutes they get to spend together. I will add that he is also known to be a player and has cheated in the past. He is a sook if he doesn't get his way. He can put on a fake face, which I have seen a lot in the show. I know when he is uncomfortable. Ummm...yes he really did leave a girl behind. And he did it with the expectation he would still come back to her. Oh Lisa's ex.....that too is completely true because he has reached out to me and we have exchanged stories. It's pretty sad. You never know how far someone will go for their 5 min of fame.

I think he is not tied to Perth and would easily relocate.

I don't know who he ends up with though. I have an idea but with the new house guests

it's hard to say.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:41 pm

OMFG they Google Drive'd the whole thing? I'm dying! I'm gonna go back and read.

Maybe he broke up with Sam 'cos of the ex???

“He did it with the expectation he would still come back to her.”

I wonder how his family is reacting to all of this. Don't mean to sound Freudian but Blake really has daddy issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123