SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 65 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Garvey had previously claimed he’d given the topless job “a whirl” for two years after falling into it as a favour to a mate. But his involvement in the stripping business goes deeper.

He registered Alpha Male Entertainment in June of 2013. Its website lists the profiles of about 25 men who can be hired as waiters from $110 an hour. These include beefcakes like Pierre, “a chocolate covered French sensation”, and Tai, who has a “sexy firefighter routine” and “strawberries and cream show”.

A few months after registering Alpha Male Entertainment, Garvey also registered a business called Alpha Angels. However, there is no trace of this business on the internet yet.

Both businesses are registered to Garvey’s mum’s home address.
In a post on the company’s Facebook page earlier this year, the administrator suggested a late-night party game called “fit the condom on a cucumber”.
“There’s a catch; you cannot use your hands!” the post said.

The Alpha Male Entertainment Facebook page was active until July 30, three weeks before filming wrapped on the reality TV show The Bachelor.

Several calls to the business went unanswered this week.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-blake-garvey-breaks-silence-as-perth-stripper-business-is-revealed/story-fnokd1go-1227080194478?nk=74c0dddfd14d6616d24c2ddce62f5c27

Here is what I have dug up on Blake and  "Alpha Male Entertainment/Strippers"

Locations: 
1) Perth, Australia = Blake
2) New Orleans, Louisiana, USA = Blake's dad lives here
3) Brisbane = This is a Alpha Male Strippers company... (so a bit more sleazy than the Entertainment one)...  someone on here said that they heard that Blake was in Brisbane recently.

Blake interview: Anonymous caller said Blake knew one of the girls from the industry.... 

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 65 Asfsa10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 65 Asdfsf10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 65 Dff10

Alpha Male Entertainment (Australia) 
Blake Garvey, Perth, Australia, Sole owner of Alpha Male Entertainment, registered last year 2013
Website: http://www.alphamaleentertainment.com.au/ http://www.alphaent.com.au/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/alphamaleentertainment

Alpha Male Entertainment (New Orleans, USA)
Blake Garvey's dad, from New Orleans, USA
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/alphamaleent

1) Blake has flown to New Orleans a few times, met his half-sister, he probably met his dad too... (I do believe it is a strained relationship) but I believe when he visited there that his dad is either in the Alpha Male Entertainment business (has something to do with it) and thus Blake started one in Perth, Australia last year. There is a connection here ... he obviously came up with/started Alpha Male Entertainment after having been to the one in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. It is more than coincidence that his dad is from New Orleans and there is another Alpha Male Entertainment, which Blake started. He very well could have traveled to New Orleans, visited AME, and come up with the idea and his dad just happens to live there too. Regardless, there is a link. 
2)  Close or not, I think he is more like his dad (in the industry) than he has let on or he definitely saw him in New Orleans... 

Woman’s Day TV Editor, Shari Nementzik recently sat down with the new bachelor and learned that behind his dazzling good looks and charming smile, Blake is a ma on a mission to find the one!
Shari:  How did you become the Bachelor?
Blake: I saw a friend of mine that I met at a party, I must have made an impression on him because he ended up recommending me to his mate who was a talent scout in WA, and he said “you should put an application forward.”  And a few months later here we are.  You do it as a bit of a laugh.  It’s like buying a lottery ticket, but I think the odds were better of winning a lottery ticket than me becoming the Bachelor – If you go buy how many Bachelor’s there’ve been in Australia versus lottery winners. 
S:  Why do you think you were chosen?
B:  (laughs) I think being single helps.  I’m at a point in my life where I’m available and it’s something that I’m looking for.  I think I was raised well and people like a respectful gentleman, that’s how my mother and my grandmother raised me.  
S:  What’s your background? 
B: Mum’s Aussie, my dad’s from New Orleans, he’s African American.
S: What are you most looking forward to as part of this journey?
B: Just the adventure of it all. It’s doing things you wouldn’t normally do, or maybe things out of your comfort zone.  Jumping out of a plane, not something you would put your hand up to do every day, but it’s a great opportunity to have those sorts of adventures – having them with someone who could potentially be my future wife. 
S: Do you think the chances of you falling in love are quite high?  
B:  Yes, I think so.  Falling in love is one thing, loving someone is another.  So going to that next level, falling in love – I have been before – isn’t it an exciting thing when you have that chemistry.  It’s chemistry, it’s an attraction, it’s compatibility and it just takes it to a completely different level.  If that opportunity comes up here, then I’m going to absolutely seize it. 
S: Would you say you’re romantic?
B: (laughs) I wouldn’t blurt it around the boys, but I’d definitely say I am romantic.  I love just little gestures.  It doesn’t have to be Valentine’s Day for me to put some rose petals and candles about to try to show my partner an amazing time and how much I appreciate her and to keep her guessing, that’s definitely part of my personality. 

http://www.womansday.com.au/entertainment/tv-films-and-books/2014/5/meet-australias-new-bachelor-blake-garvey/

They were raised apart in separate homes at opposite ends of the earth, but Blake Garvey and Karen Jones have one thing in common – the same father.

The Bachelor, 31, has already spoken of his heartbreak at not having a relationship with his dad, who moved back to the US to be with his other family when it didn’t work out with Garvey’s mother, Andrea. 

Garvey and Jones are not too close and it is believed they have only met a handful of times when the former topless model flew from his home in Perth to visit the Jones in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2711424/Meet-The-Bachelors-half-sister-Tattooed-Karen-Jones-met-Blake-Garvey-handful-times-reality-star-strained-relationship-absent-father.html#ixzz3FDgKNUcf 

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AEF Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Wonder if Blake's friend who posted here about six weeks ago will post here again so his side of the story is out there as what is out there becomes more damaging for him every day

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Can totally see a struggling Ten appointing Sam as the Bette. It's a no-brainer that that's an option right now. The amount the support Sam's getting is immense -- look at her growing Instagram followers, nearly rivaling Anna from last year.

Wow at everything about Blake. Thanks for the research guys! Went in "looking" for love, came out with notoriety. Didn't he suspect that immediately dumping a girl after a bloody proposal would get him so much hate, more than already had? Was it producers/Bunda that put him up to it or something? Oh well, blessing in disguise for the bettes.

The email Blake sent to his ex is making me gag rn omg.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:23 pm

Wow
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Guys if you go on Diana's Instagram, you can tell she really wants Sam to be the bachelorette! She tweeted it heaps!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Just went back to the one post from Blake's friend (thetrutisneeded), of course could have been a pr person, and was edited on September 10 and now reads "There's more to life than spreading lies about good people."

Also had a quick look at some of the remaining twohearts posts which seem to back up much of what you are all saying - one asks why no-one is questioning the questions he asks eg. can you love me etc. Even the nature of their relationship from what we saw/heard - intense, Blake saying meant to be in each others arms but they never met is telling

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:33 pm

After all that is now reveled on his past, how on earth did the network ten choose him to be the bachelor, didn’t they do a background check. I just do not understand the rationale behind this network. hmmm no no no

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:43 pm

^ Right??? Both Bachelors now have been known to be involved in the entertainment business. LOL.

Also, this has been sleuthed upthread, but did we confirm the last known date of when Sam and Blake were together? It makes sense now of that Instagram photo Sam put up a week ago saying, "Best day of my life."

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:47 pm

ilb123 wrote: After all that is now reveled on his past, how on earth did the network ten choose him to be the bachelor, didn’t they do a background check. I just do not understand the rationale behind this network. hmmm no no no

Wow, if the fans don't feel duped before, they certainly will now. They had to have known about this before hand. This is not good, disgusting actually. JMHO
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJ Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Would the final 3 photo shoot have been the last time they saw each other?

JJJ

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:53 pm

aerina wrote:^ Right??? Both Bachelors now have been known to be involved in the entertainment business. LOL.

Also, this has been sleuthed upthread, but did we confirm the last known date of when Sam and Blake were together? It makes sense now of that Instagram photo Sam put up a week ago saying, "Best day of my life."

Those tweets (best day and end of day this is all that maters) were the thing that had gave me some doubt Sam was F!, there was some contradictory evidence (ie wearing her chain), I just thought it was not Sam's nature to misdirect - I said at that time it may have been an argument but now I think the relationship was in crisis or they had broken up.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:57 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2778798/Sam-Blake-s-split-NOW-blamed-The-Bachelor-s-texts-runners-Louise-Lisa-AND-rumours-got-one-girls-pregnant.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Don't think Lisa's contacting Blake... but the Louise one is possible, I think... after that radio interview with Kyle and Jackie O where Blake is praising the heck out of Louise and telling them that he baked for her (when did he have time to do this during the show? It had to be post-finale, right?), it's possible that they're in contact.

Meanwhile, another caller rang up to corroborate theories the couple had split, throwing yet another girl into the mix.

'I've heard that they [Sam and Blake] broke up last Saturday, apparently he's pursuing Louise,' said the anonymous source.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2778798/Sam-Blake-s-split-NOW-blamed-The-Bachelor-s-texts-runners-Louise-Lisa-AND-rumours-got-one-girls-pregnant.html#ixzz3FEALkYfa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123