SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 66 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:04 pm

I want to puke with all these crap coming out about Blake..... I wonder how his family feels with all these news circulating about him. I don't see the public shifting their support from Sam after Monday, Blake is fried for real!!!

Aussie friends, how do you think the public will react to Season 3 of Bach AU? I feel like unlike the US fans of the Bach, the Aussie viewers will make Channel 10 pay for selecting Blake without a comprehensive background check but then people may let it go.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:05 pm

aerina wrote:Can totally see a struggling Ten appointing Sam as the Bette. It's a no-brainer that that's an option right now. The amount the support Sam's getting is immense -- look at her growing Instagram followers, nearly rivaling Anna from last year.

Wow at everything about Blake. Thanks for the research guys! Went in "looking" for love, came out with notoriety. Didn't he suspect that immediately dumping a girl after a bloody proposal would get him so much hate, more than already had? Was it producers/Bunda that put him up to it or something? Oh well, blessing in disguise for the bettes.

The email Blake sent to his ex is making me gag rn omg.

which email?

read the interview with tim/anna recently (i posted it in their thread) anna reveals that tim was asked at the veryyy beginning if he needs a ring - he said it's totally off the table...so i'm sure blake was given the same option
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

emusha wrote:
aerina wrote:Can totally see a struggling Ten appointing Sam as the Bette. It's a no-brainer that that's an option right now. The amount the support Sam's getting is immense -- look at her growing Instagram followers, nearly rivaling Anna from last year.

Wow at everything about Blake. Thanks for the research guys! Went in "looking" for love, came out with notoriety. Didn't he suspect that immediately dumping a girl after a bloody proposal would get him so much hate, more than already had? Was it producers/Bunda that put him up to it or something? Oh well, blessing in disguise for the bettes.

which email?

read the interview with tim/anna recently (i posted it in their thread) anna reveals that tim was asked at the veryyy beginning if he needs a ring - he said it's totally off the table...so i'm sure blake was given the same option

Emusha, with all that you guys have analyzed about Blake's demeanor, I think even without a proposal he would have broken things up with Sam....especially if the rumors are true that he was in touch with Lisa/Louise. Any luck yet in trying to validate if the Louise rumor is true? I can't wait for Chantal, Amber et al to get interviewed by the media, I bet more dirt will come out on what really went down!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:11 pm

emusha wrote:

which email?

The email you posted above, haha

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up. This is making me sick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:35 pm

mercieme wrote:I want to puke with all these crap coming out about Blake..... I wonder how his family feels with all these news circulating about him. I don't see the public shifting their support from Sam after Monday, Blake is fried for real!!!

Aussie friends, how do you think the public will react to Season 3 of Bach AU? I feel like unlike the US fans of the Bach, the Aussie viewers will make Channel 10 pay for selecting Blake without a comprehensive background check but then people may let it go.

I find that Bachelorgate will have its pros and cons going into the next season but nothing that will hurt the network. Australia loves to hate trash TV, and there are a lot of people who are going to watch it for the sake of satisfying guilty pleasures or hate-watching, like Rosie. Big Brother Australia has been a polarizing yet very successful TV series here (although this year's season of BB is a pile of poop due to the boring contestants), and I can see it being in the same category as BB. So ratings galore there for Ten if they can deliver the same amount of drama next year. On the downside, Blake was very controversial, so the cynics and feminists will be even more relentless with the show, but what did you expect with a reality show centering around semi-polgamy, hahaha. I don't think that's even a downside, TBH. If it gets the tongues wagging, then it doesn't hurt. The people who are not fans will be watching in and checking up on the goss anyway, so more buzz for the show.

This "scandal" is tame anyway, compared to Jake and Vienna's break-up, Ben and Courtney, JP's season, and the Jason switcheroo hahaha. Unless some more news comes along on Monday or later on...

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:42 pm

First off, that Daily Mail article is horrible. Why the heck do people read that rag mag? It didn't even provide any information and was worthless.

I doubt he has a relationship with his father at all. It looks like he has two half sisters and he does have a relationship with one of them. End of story.

I recall that The Bachelor didn't have a good run at all until Jason's season. I'm not talking about ratings, I'm talking about the relationships from the show. So, yes it can continue.

I don't think a Bachelorette show will do well. That's just my opinion though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Given that they normally choosegirls who have something in common with and are somewhat the lead's type it isnt a stretch that he could have had a good relationship with any of the final 3 girls. He loved something in all 3 and maybe over time he has realised what he loves about the other 2 fit better with how he wants his life. This maybe why he sought out Lisa or Louise to do a switcheroo. It worked for Jason and Molly afterall. Things are exagerrated in the Bachelor bubble and the producers may have been feeding him information to swayhim in a certain direction. Jason also confirmed this and so did Paige of sweet home alabama. Not saying he didnt love Sam nor am I trying to take anything away from the relationship they had but just that the bachelor world/ bubble is a very unusual situation and people sometimes do things they wouldn't necessarily do in the normal world

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:43 pm

As for Blake himself, I never really cared for him and stopped watching after two episodes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:47 pm

atem wrote:As for Blake himself, I never really cared for him and stopped watching after two episodes.
I found him quite bland and terribly boring after a few episodes. But i am also willing to give him the benefit of a doubt

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:51 pm

see2love wrote:
atem wrote:As for Blake himself, I never really cared for him and stopped watching after two episodes.
I found him quite bland and terribly boring after a few episodes. But i am also willing to give him the benefit of a doubt

Benefit of what? He's a wimp and I would hope that he shared what the heck he really does for a living. The show made him out to be something he isn't.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:59 pm

see2love wrote:Given that they normally choosegirls who have something in common with and are somewhat the lead's type it isnt a stretch that he could have had a good relationship with any of the final 3 girls. He loved something in all 3 and maybe over time he has realised what he loves about the other 2 fit better with how he wants his life. This maybe why he sought out Lisa or Louise to do a switcheroo. It worked for Jason and Molly afterall. Things are exagerrated in the Bachelor bubble and the producers may have been feeding him information to swayhim in a certain direction. Jason also confirmed this and so did Paige of sweet home alabama. Not saying he didnt love Sam nor am I trying to take anything away from the relationship they had but just that the bachelor world/ bubble is a very unusual situation and people sometimes do things they wouldn't necessarily do in the normal world

Re: the bolded

Jason was a father, not a strip/male entertainment owner. I don't think any of the girls he chose out of the F3 could have fit in with his life.

To me, this is a bigger crisis than all the other TB US/CA/AU. It is not just behaviour (Juan Pablo, Brad, etc) it is Blake's occupation and what he does for a living that has set him apart from ALL the other Bachies.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:59 pm

atem wrote:
see2love wrote:

Benefit of what?  He's a wimp and I would hope that he shared what the heck he really does for a living.  The show made him out to be something he isn't.

Oh i am sure the knew what he did for a living but "bachelor coded" it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123