SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 57 of 74 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:47 pm

He definitely broke up with Sam for a horrible reason! I think he either cheated on her or had an Affair with another lady while being engaged to Sam! Something really horrible went down that Sam said "I feel played.." "what a jack-ass" and in Blake's eyes he looked very GUILTY!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:48 pm

california90 wrote:omg i did not know his ex girlfriends came on this forum!! what!! explain!

oh mannn.
yes ma'am we've been through soo much here and no RS to spoil it LOL

his ex is prolly sitting there realizing how vidicated she's being!! giggling

OMG!!! I just got the dish on who is the top two. From an ex-bachlorette!!! -- on aug 21st

I know Blake didn't go into it for love initially. He wanted the experience and money. I don't know if he will break up with the girl at the end. I know that his plans with the ex are no longer an option. I know because I am the ex. A sook is an australian term. It's like acting like a spoiled brat...or a baby.

Not only does Lisa have her clothing line to promote but Blake is also the owner of the topless waiters and strippers he supposedly "worked" for. So there is enough self promotion in that pair to last years. I'm heading to Brisbane soon to meet of all people
Lisa's ex. Pretty funny if you ask me.

******SPOILER*********

I didn't ask for names but I was also told that the last four girls, he is kissing all of them and telling them all that he loves them. Thats so gross and weird. What is that man thinking?

That was the "sook" behavior I was talking about. Sam turned him down and he got mad. It wasn't about San so much as it was he losing control of the situation.

As for the tears, rejection on any level is hurtful and the tables were turned and now he felt that rejection from Sam. I am just saying the speech inside the house to same about if we can't overcome this together now what's is the future going to be like (my own interpretation), I've heard it lots of times from Blake. He was being a bit of a baby and I can tell he was angry more than anything else.

Blake was not the cool kid. He struggled and was bullied a lot. Funny thing about the asthma, his mum was a smoker.

I found this quote from the show. “Life is very, very challenging, and from here I’m going to go on with someone, with one person ... and we’re going to have to overcome a lot of obstacles together and I hope that person is going to be able to support me,” he told them. “And this is where it starts, if it has to start here, then this is it. And if we can’t have this time to talk and to sit and to work through this now then what is this going to say about the future?”

Do you see what he said? I hope that person can support ME. Not I hope we can get through these things together. Not we can help each other through the hard times. It was all about him. That speech was because he was mad that someone wasn't "supporting him". Not because he was feeling bad that Sam was upset or the other girls were upset.

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Ouch, about the bullying from his young years. Sad to see it's come full circle for him. I actually believe he has unresolved issues from childhood, thus his behavior in his adult years.

Definitely think this girl was legit now.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:02 am

she brought up the bullying cos i asked her some questions about him possibly not being the most popular kid-- soo bizarre to see our questions and comments in this google doc -- creppyyyy!! i agree he's resolved some things but the things she said about him connecting so quickly the intensity of her relationship that he proposed to her so many times/them being soulmates etc. etc. sounding so familiar and this wayyy before anything

the ex was very adamant about not taking him back she said she wasn't in love with him anymore and it's not an option for him to come back to her...but i dunno... weird...impossible to predict some things...

i really really really don't want to be a horrible person but this image has been seared in my brain and i can't get over it!! i'm traumatized yall.... giggling semi-kidding but his ex does mention he is a co-owner in the topless waiterssing/stripper business... the contradiction between his squeaky clean image and this photo...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 57 509033-a01cb170-4ac8-11e4-9e77-7409857ba1a2

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:12 am

the lion moment captured by osher! LOL

http://instagram.com/p/tp1cnnErox/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/tp2Dcckrpz/?modal=true

Last edited by emusha on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:14 am

Geez that image is messed up, so different from the gentle giant we saw on TV....I am assuming this picture surfaced in the last few days after the break-up. The public is going to go gangsta on him at this rate.

I seriously hope for his sake he is on his way to a remote Island to chill out for a few months!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:14 am

This whole thing is nuts.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:17 am

emusha wrote:
california90 wrote:omg i did not know his ex girlfriends came on this forum!! what!! explain!

oh mannn.
yes ma'am we've been through soo much here and no RS to spoil it LOL

his ex is prolly sitting there realizing how vidicated she's being!!  giggling  

OMG!!! I just got the dish on who is the top two. From an ex-bachlorette!!! -- on aug 21st

I know Blake didn't go into it for love initially. He wanted the experience and money. I don't know if he will break up with the girl at the end. I know that his plans with the ex are no longer an option. I know because I am the ex. A sook is an australian term. It's like acting like a spoiled brat...or a baby.

Not only does Lisa have her clothing line to promote but Blake is also the owner of the topless waiters and strippers he supposedly "worked" for. So there is enough self promotion in that pair to last years. I'm heading to Brisbane soon to meet of all people
Lisa's ex. Pretty funny if you ask me.

******SPOILER*********

I didn't ask for names but I was also told that the last four girls, he is kissing all of them and telling them all that he loves them. Thats so gross and weird. What is that man thinking?

That was the "sook" behavior I was talking about. Sam turned him down and he got mad. It wasn't about San so much as it was he losing control of the situation.

As for the tears, rejection on any level is hurtful and the tables were turned and now he felt that rejection from Sam. I am just saying the speech inside the house to same about if we can't overcome this together now what's is the future going to be like (my own interpretation), I've heard it lots of times from Blake. He was being a bit of a baby and I can tell he was angry more than anything else.

Blake was not the cool kid. He struggled and was bullied a lot. Funny thing about the asthma, his mum was a smoker.

I found this quote from the show. “Life is very, very challenging, and from here I’m going to go on with someone, with one person ... and we’re going to have to overcome a lot of obstacles together and I hope that person is going to be able to support me,” he told them. “And this is where it starts, if it has to start here, then this is it. And if we can’t have this time to talk and to sit and to work through this now then what is this going to say about the future?”

Do you see what he said? I hope that person can support ME. Not I hope we can get through these things together. Not we can help each other through the hard times. It was all about him. That speech was because he was mad that someone wasn't "supporting him". Not because he was feeling bad that Sam was upset or the other girls were upset.

woooow. yikes. blake for sure has issues that he needs to resolve on his own first, in my opinion. perhaps sam has dodged a bullet.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:18 am

emusha wrote:the lion moment captured by osher! LOL

http://instagram.com/p/tp1cnnErox/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/tp2Dcckrpz/?modal=true

Oh dear Osher, thank God your lovely hair survived the attack of the lions...Rosie would have had a field day with this on her blog!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:18 am

OH SWEET NELLY, you've traumatized the rest of us!!! LMAO. Didn't he say he was doing that as a favour to a friend? Still, his willingness to do it is suss.

Hmmm... Interesting stuff. Reading it back, everything is spot on. Jebus.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:19 am

atem wrote:This whole thing is nuts.  

Yep...nuts and bananas!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:39 am

I'm really shaking my head at how badly channel 10 is managing this. I really was dubious over their motives for picking Blake in the first instance, especially in terms of what would have made him stand out above other candidates and I think this is now blowing up in their faces. I believe there is long term damage being created

I think channel 10/Shine mismanaged the post show moving the relationship out of the bubble. Tim and Anna went to hotels and if safehouses can be successfully executed in the US without recognition of couples, they can be done here. If Blake was saying he did not want to see Sam, then surely alarm bells should have been ringing weeks ago and would have saved what seems to be scrambling now. Tim used a life coach throughout the show and was very grateful for what the coach provided.

I would have thought an ATFR rather than giving the interview to one of their shows would have been much wiser, there are now four days of damaging speculation. The Project's segments are usually very short as the focus is on the panel's discussion and jokes. I really do not think we will learn much.

I think as others have said the truth will come out, I don't think anything will hold say Chantal back as soon as she can freely speak.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 74 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123