SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 29 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:43 pm

aerina wrote:http://vodlocker.com/fqzwjapkayxh

link to the finale guys! i haven't seen it yet (had a nap, LOL) but i am PUMPED. honestly, I'm just sat thinking, "How the heck did I choose the F1 correctly from the first episode?"

How did most of us? Because, if you screen cap the first episode, it was ALL about Sam. Right from the get go. She narrated everything. They talked about family ... and she thought she was going to get a rose and so did the viewers based on TB response to her. Then she thought she was going to get the white rose. Nope... she has to wait, wait wait. And so we hope, hope, hope. 

I think it was obvious from the get go because they wanted it to be obvious. This way they could be ... something shocking happens  RIGHT BEFORE the last episode. 

Uh, NOTHING shocking happened when Blake took out the ring. All she did was say 100% yes, yes yes. And those lions? hmmm... waiting for the lost footage.

Sam did say that her ex was an actor.  

I am completely okay with it all being scripted, down to the social media posts by each contestant (character). 

I am also completely okay with it being real. 

I will say this... those of us who are romantics at heart have a similar response/approach to this season. We all wish everyone the best, try to make it factual, get stressed about the one we care for not finding love.

And then those who prefer drama are usually on facebook because you get quicker response that has likes, and shares, and whatnot. 

So, if anything, take comfort in the fact that as we all said on here, even if it is all fake, down to the very social media we sleuth, and yet we still try to believe it (I know I do) that says more about the type of people we want to be. Positive and hopeful.

And that is great, IMO Smiley 
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:48 pm

The reason for the media black out is because Sam and Blake had their first argument. Sam found out Blake had all those speeding tickets and had his license revoked. How could he not tell her while filming the show?

JK - thought this place needed some lightening up!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Norcalgal wrote:The reason for the media black out is because Sam and Blake had their first argument.  Sam found out Blake had all those speeding tickets and had his license revoked.  How could he not tell her while filming the show?

Also maybe she found out about him being a topless waiter

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:00 pm

The Bach AU is not any different than all the other Bachelor Franchise. It's all scripted, it's all planned, but that doesn't mean that two people can't fall in love, and that it's totally fake. There are a few happily married couples from TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:06 pm

emusha wrote:http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelor-australia-2014-finale-recap/
LOL most hilarious recaps everrr

I Am DYING with laughter

Standing between two peens.... OMG... this was the most hilarious thing to read... 

hahahaha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The Bach AU is not any different than all the other Bachelor Franchise. It's all scripted, it's all planned, but that doesn't mean that two people can't fall in love, and that it's totally fake. There are a few happily married couples from TB.

I agree with this. It is the equivalent of actors on set falling in love while filming a movie.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:14 pm

[quote="emusha"]
Norcalgal wrote:The reason for the media black out is because Sam and Blake had their first argument. Sam found out Blake had all those speeding tickets and had his license revoked. How could he not tell her while filming the show?

giggling you know what this is actually one of my theories right now with his melbourne airport sighting happening!!

anyways kept digging in instagram and found these....
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 29 Photo_11
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 29 Photo_10The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 29 Photo_12

HodanG wrote:
emusha wrote:
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 29 Photo_10

this is the one i found looks like yesterday and the girl is beaming!

Yup that's the one!! Sam said she's spending the night with the girls watching! So yeah! And she's like I can't wait to reveal all...

where did sam say that??? and where did she put her comment "reveal all" ??? could you pleassse screencap and upload if not you can also PM it...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelor-australia-2014-finale-recap/
LOL most hilarious recaps everrr

I Am DYING with laughter

Standing between two peens.... OMG... this was the most hilarious thing to read... 

hahahaha

isn't that like the BEST EVER RECAP!!! ??? as a longtime viewer of this franchise this is the most hilarious recap writer of all.....i laugh out loud each time

He BUNDA pulls out a BUNDA glorious BUNDA ring that I’m pretty sure is from BUNDA because yesterday he went shopping at BUNDA and the box says BUNDA. (#BundaForRosie)

#BAHAHAHA cantstopl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:27 pm

These rumors are becoming more and more ridiculous....Amber just posted a big shout out to Sam on Instagram and included the following:

Mr. Garvey is one hell of a lucky man to have you Frosty.
Read more at http://websta.me/n/glamberland#2Dv5o0EU8dSfJCHo.99

Someone has succeeded in creating a crap storm down under that's for sure!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:28 pm

great find hodam & aerina!!!! high five

yup all the social media cues starting from Sam's faves before the show to her comments on instagram posts + her photo with the ppl she was watching it with show everything is JUST FINE!!!!!

woohoo yall great sleuthing!! :detective

p.s. the only thing i'd say is sam maybe got annoyed at blake for reacting to Lisa the way he did...that might be a cause for an argument....

Last edited by emusha on Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:32 pm

mercieme wrote:These rumors are becoming more and more ridiculous....Amber just posted a big shout out to Sam on Instagram and included the following:

Mr. Garvey is one hell of a lucky man to have you Frosty.
Read more at http://websta.me/n/glamberland#2Dv5o0EU8dSfJCHo.99

Someone has succeeded in creating a crap storm down under that's for sure!!!!

Probably all the contestants/characters being paid to post things on social media... 

#BecauseRatings

I really hope, if it was real between S+B that it will work out. 

But, if it they acted it out, Sam you definitely were the best actor (Laurina, hello to you too) and no wonder it was called ... "The Life of Sam"

Great, great movie. Even the main character's got to watch it at a Drive-in and now once again...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123