SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 16 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:49 am

Also if Louise is F1 I hope that Sam will be F3 because she will be so let down if she was F2. I think Lisa would be able to handle it better if she was F2

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Emusha:

What are your thoughts about the above concerning Social Media activity of the F3?

especially what was posted by Sam (her saying family is what matters in the end) and then Louise with her mom (her best friend, and the only one of the three girls tagging #bachelorau)??

I wouldn't read too much into the social media -- it seems the producers are more felxible this year letting the girls post which is drumming up more attention...I dont find any of the posts dealbreakers or conflicting with what we've learnt so far through sleuthing...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:56 am

emusha wrote:The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 16 By1xZMAIQAAIiKw

aww louise...poor gal...she seems to be falling in love with Blake this show is tough though!!

Do you think this is a show of emotion because of happy mixed with disbelief or sad with disappointment?

I have read all the threads especially yours, AllAboutLove and others and have an inkling that it will be Sam. But when i went to the fb it was really tough with all the negativity about Sam that I had second thoughts.

But I really amazed with the sleuthing skills that you guys have, I am way behind. I am just reading the wonderful analysis and said yea, that make sense. This is really a wonderful blog where you can see that people analysing not based on emotion but facts and evidences, it is a skill that is really amazing to possess.

I never associate Louise and Lisa as very very very funny... that was what Blake described his chosen one. Hope Sammy will give us an update soonest possible as I am on holiday overseas right now. Have to choose between Husband and Bachelour Au. LOL!!! But will keep looking out for updates whenever there is the chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:57 am

sammy24:  I am with you on that one... sad

emusha:  Thank you for being a sound voice of reason! Whew.. I'm going to try stick to what we know for certain so far...which is the F3 will be in Cape Town, South Africa... haha.. No, I think the sleuthing should be supported by what we see... just a few more hours....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
sammy24 wrote:
Even though they might make Louise more prominent in the next two episodes it wont make up for all the lost time.

and it most certainly won't make up for all the "I am falling, falling, really, really falling" that we saw Blake say to Sam and only Sam for eighteeeeeeeen episodes. 

Wow.

Just wow...

Wow.. now my holiday is really spoiled thinking about F! being not Sam. Poor Sam being led on just like Rochelle did or maybe Sam was the one who backed out last minute. This show really is an addiction.

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:02 am

2.5 hours more to go. I'm heading home now, will keep you guys updated while I'm watching the show

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:04 am

sammy24 wrote:Louise posted on the same day as Sam but just 1 hour and 7 minutes after Sam.

Also I just checked SAm's inst pics she doesn't tag any of her pics with the Bach girls with #bachelorau.

think it's becoming clearer that maybe Louise is the F1

Why is it clearer sammy24? I am really dissapointed if all the falling in love does not mean anything to Blake at the end of the journey. it is so easy for him to say it and not meant it. Just cant comprehend it.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:05 am

I am so confused and shocked right now! It all makes sense, Louise is the top of Leaderboard by a far lot, so obviously the producers have rigged it because Sam and Jess have always been in the lead and if you look on twitter, majority of the votes are for Sam and aswell as POPSUGAR Sam is winning by like 30% so it all comes down to Sam & Louise for the Final 2!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:05 am

Quane wrote:
emusha wrote:The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 16 By1xZMAIQAAIiKw

aww louise...poor gal...she seems to be falling in love with Blake this show is tough though!!

Do you think this is a show of emotion because of happy mixed with disbelief or sad with disappointment?

I have read all the threads especially yours, AllAboutLove and others and have an inkling that it will be Sam. But when i went to the fb it was really tough with all the negativity about Sam that I had second thoughts.

But I really amazed with the sleuthing skills that you guys have, I am way behind. I am just reading the wonderful analysis and said yea, that make sense. This is really a wonderful blog where you can see that people analysing not based on emotion but facts and evidences, it is a skill that is really amazing to possess.

I never associate Louise and Lisa as very very very funny... that was what Blake described his chosen one. Hope Sammy will give us an update soonest possible as I am on holiday overseas right now. Have to choose between Husband and Bachelour Au. LOL!!! But will keep looking out for updates whenever there is the chance.

This exact expression on Louise's face can be seen at the end of episode 18 FRC when she gets the rose. She even holds her hand to her mouth in the same way. 

Here is her expression to compare....

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 16 Louise13

Link to watch ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V4Pc-n7haA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:50 am

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Osher-Gunsberg-Interview-Bachelor-2014-Finale-35846421

and there you have it guys and guys from osher drumming her up to her being tim's fave (obviously he got a producer tip) to the fake leaderboard to the social media posts today to the preview last week (most importantly). to her baking goods being all over all the time... (heheh ok forget the baking goods last part) the production is totally on message for Louise F1 since last week ...and there you have it...off screen editing by the pros!

PS: What do you think are each of their best qualities, in one line?

OG: They are three very different women, and they're equally wonderful, and all three of them deserve every happiness. I would say, in one line . . . Like the way I see it, and obviously I haven't spent as much time with these women as Blake have, but I find Louise very charming, and very, very lovely and particular.

p.s. i love how silly this man is hahahahahahaha going on about his hair when he knows its bait for convo

PS: And what do you think about those updates, and recaps, and stuff like that?

OG: I think they're brilliant. I read them all, and I think they're fantastic. I think they are lovely. The only thing I would say is that my hair is actually real, and it is its actual colour; I haven't put any colour in it. This is what my hair looks like in real life, and it's far greyer than you think it is.
also...he's extraggerating like the best of them without the CH hyperboles which i sincerely appreciate

PS: Well thanks for telling me what you could!

OG: I wish I could tell you so much more. It is so . . . I'm just gonna say that #DirtyStreetPie has got nothin' on what happens — that's all I'm saying!

Last edited by emusha on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:56 am

emusha wrote:http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Osher-Gunsberg-Interview-Bachelor-2014-Finale-35846421

and there you have it guys and guys from osher to her being tim's fave (obviously he got a producer tip) to the fake leader board to the social media posts to her baking goods being all over all the time... (heheh ok forget the last part) the production is totally on message for Louise F1 ...and there you have it...off screen editing by the pros!

PS: What do you think are each of their best qualities, in one line?

OG: They are three very different women, and they're equally wonderful, and all three of them deserve every happiness. I would say, in one line . . . Like the way I see it, and obviously I haven't spent as much time with these women as Blake have, but I find Louise very charming, and very, very lovely and particular.

p.s. i love how silly this man is hahahahahahaha going on about his hair when he knows its bait for convo

PS: And what do you think about those updates, and recaps, and stuff like that?

OG: I think they're brilliant. I read them all, and I think they're fantastic. I think they are lovely. The only thing I would say is that my hair is actually real, and it is its actual colour; I haven't put any colour in it. This is what my hair looks like in real life, and it's far greyer than you think it is.

also...he's extraggerating like the best of them without the CH hyperboles which i sincerely appreciate

PS: Well thanks for telling me what you could!

OG: I wish I could tell you so much more. It is so . . . I'm just gonna say that #DirtyStreetPie has got nothin' on what happens — that's all I'm saying!

I just re-watched The Women Tell All part with Louise and Blake. Everyone in the room said they could see her as his wife and that Blake will feel like a man. Osher was definitely implying that Louise is wife and not dating material and that that is what Blake wants, a wife.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:00 am

where osher says louise is "particular" when louise went off on a date one of the girls said she's a bit more "uptight" than a lot of the other girls...interesting insight...i'm curious to see if we get to see that side of her...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123