SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 45 of 74 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:49 am

mercieme wrote:
emusha wrote:
hteddy08 wrote:Just a thought, not that it really matters much, but do you think that the photo of Blake in the airport was him arriving for the project interview and nothing to do with seeing sam?? The clothes he was wearing at the airport look pretty similar to what I saw in the snippet of the interview. Also pretty sure the project films in Melbourne.

very possible!! good thinking! thanks for the insight into the project tv preview btw...clearly seems like sam's very unhappy and NOT hiding it....yikes

Guys take a look at that picture, the woman looks like Sam to me from the back. Those are the same shoes she wore during the airport scene with Lisa & Louise & when she went to meet Blake's mum & aunt. The picture looks a bit like Blake to me also maybe that was when the broke up & saying goodbye or something at the airport.

which picture??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:56 am

Sundy wrote:Mercieme do you mean the airport photo from yesterday?

No the one that Fairfax media published where they are asking if the man int grey hood is Blake with another woman... The woman looks like Sam to me from the back with similar shoes that Sam has worn on the show.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:56 am

omg the media is going to SLAM him! i'm having a bit of a "jaw dropped" moment with the first pic of him in this article where he's humping a woman while only wearing undies....

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/television/bachelor-blakes-topless-waiter-past-revealed-in-racy-photos/story-fnihmx90-1227079354378
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:57 am

emusha wrote:
mercieme wrote:
emusha wrote:

very possible!! good thinking! thanks for the insight into the project tv preview btw...clearly seems like sam's very unhappy and NOT hiding it....yikes

Guys take a look at that picture, the woman looks like Sam to me from the back. Those are the same shoes she wore during the airport scene with Lisa & Louise & when she went to meet Blake's mum & aunt. The picture looks a bit like Blake to me also maybe that was when the broke up & saying goodbye or something at the airport.

which picture??

The ones on this link:

http://m.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/has-the-bachelor-australias-blake-garvey-moved-on-from-sam-frost-already-20141003-10pzmc.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:59 am

ohhh that doesn't look like him at all to me...he's not sooo big compared to sam this guy looks bulky and WIDE as well...he's towering over her...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:02 am

emusha wrote:omg the media is going to SLAM him! i'm having a bit of a "jaw dropped" moment with the first pic of him in this article where he's humping a woman while only wearing undies....

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/television/bachelor-blakes-topless-waiter-past-revealed-in-racy-photos/story-fnihmx90-1227079354378

Yep he is completely fried..like I said yesterday I expect zero career advancement to come out of this for him except Channel 10 is willing to hire him for weather forecasts!!! He better kiss moving to Sydney goodbye for now!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:06 am

emusha wrote:ohhh that doesn't look like him at all to me...he's not sooo big compared to sam  this guy looks bulky and WIDE as well...he's towering over her...

Ok thanks...I expect more pics that will discredit him to surface. I wonder when they sat down for thie interviews that will air on Monday. Even with the postings saying the preview show him crying, i don't think the public will buy any excuse he provides at this point.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:17 am

no guys thata\s not sam, her hair is not like that at the back neither does that look like blake
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:20 am

wow cant believe that is blake! i need someone to post this on the bachelor page we need to spread this word hahaha totally dont think sam saw this!!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:29 am

emusha wrote:
chloep wrote:Sam was simply too young and inexperienced on a variety of matters. (she also like to exaggerate apparently (especially about her fam and the death of her parents- ps. The women on her HTD was her younger half-brothers mom, she became widowed when Sam's step dad died 2 years ago) no idea  
I am off the Bach AU threads though now... On to Chris' season.

she never said her parents both died she actually just said the father who raised me died & i made a promise with him to raise the little ones into good men he'd be proud of....being raised by her half-brother's mom and a step father sounds like Sam's birthparents were not in the picture and so it makes sense she and her sister therefore value family so much for that reason...and that she'd be there to help her half-brother's mom and would want a role model for the little ones...we don't know the family dynamics but what she said could be accurate since she didn't add any amount of sob story beyond the fact that her younger brothers don't have a father right now and like we'd noticed there wasn't a push to use this as a sob story

Obviously blake's side of the story would say she "plays"victim" if he knows she's unhappy and he's being attacked -- if that's his demeanor right now it actually comes off as quite manupilative to me!!
...i don't find anything to refute sam's claims right now. if blake thought she was immature - it's on him cos she was upfront -- he said he knew her and what he was getting into when she warned him that she wanted him to know ALL of her... still not seeing blake's side i'm afraid though I'm certainly open to it

Nope, quite the other way around. Blake won't put Sam on blast, because he truly cared for her...

On the other hand, I just find it rather interesting that Sam is feeling as she was being played, when "playing" was something she wasn't against at all. Rolling Eyes Let's just say that it was in Channel10s interest to make sure we have a happy couple for another couple of months. (one way or another, if you get my drift..) One party was up for the deal, the other not so much. You can guess who is who. Sam is going to get the media baking. I am sure of that.
I am also sure that the truth is gonna come out sooner than later... probably later.

I hope Blake and Sam(and her new boyfriend) can put this behind them and focus on their future.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:49 am

yvi123 wrote:also, not sure if my eyes were deceiving me but it looked like Blake had tears in his eyes

That happens when you are humiliated.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:24 am

I didn't read all of the 18 pages to catch up but I get the jist of it. There's a way to break up and there's a way not to. This was not the way to do it.

The franchise, Blake and Sam owed it to their fans to have an ATFR and do it properly. They could have had a sit down, and explained why it didn't work out.

But to have the finale air, then the no media blitz and everything else, is just an insult to the viewers, sponsors and anyone else that spent many months watching this show.

I apologize if this has been discussed, I'm sure it has.

The positive side is we've made new friends on this thread, and had a lot of fun sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 74 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123