SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 59 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:34 am

Was Blake in Brisbane on Thursday? Hmmm! The plot thinkens. Cool more sleuthing to be done
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AEF Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:36 am

Sundy wrote:Was Blake in Brisbane on Thursday?  Hmmm!  The plot thinkens. Cool more sleuthing to be done

Don't we have a photo of at Melbourne airport on Thursday?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:39 am

JJJ wrote:Hi guys, I don't know if anyone else noticed this? I have been going crazy trying to work out what's happened. After reading an article and seeing Lisa's  "sisters before misters comment, I thought to myself that Louise has been quite quiet about the whole thing compared to some of the other girls so I did a little insta - sleuthing and if I am not mistaken,  Sam and Lisa have unfollowed Louise and Louise doesn't look to be following Sam anymore either.

Coupled with the fact that Blake was in Brisbane on the night of the finale, where Louise lives and the fact that Louise has been very quiet about it all...I am wondering if we will see Louise and Blake go public after Monday?

See my screenshot in the Screen Caps thread of Blake holding hands with Louise in front of all the girls (new girls episode and when Sam started saying she wanted to leave)...

I thought that Louise and Blake's parting was really strange... she didn't seem that distraught... her heart is open for love as she drives away? Blake didn't seem bothered at all.. no tears there... but with Jess and then Lisa all teary eyed... with Louise none of that... Did they know each other before the show? She was very hidden in some parts... there was that anonymous call about one of the F5 being a stripper/scandal business..?? Who knows, could be grasping at straws here...

I guess Blake could have fed the girl's any line. Strange how, if he wanted to milk the money train that is TB ... that he didn't just pretend to still love Sam and have ATFR? Then later down the road, after milking it dump Sam?

Not very smart player behaviour if his goal was to cash out later on... staying with Sam and faking it till he made it for at least ATFR and a few weeks or so... obviously this was something he didn't think of or something happened that forced him not to take that route...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:42 am

JJJ wrote:Hi guys, I don't know if anyone else noticed this? I have been going crazy trying to work out what's happened. After reading an article and seeing Lisa's  "sisters before misters comment, I thought to myself that Louise has been quite quiet about the whole thing compared to some of the other girls so I did a little insta - sleuthing and if I am not mistaken,  Sam and Lisa have unfollowed Louise and Louise doesn't look to be following Sam anymore either.

Coupled with the fact that Blake was in Brisbane on the night of the finale, where Louise lives and the fact that Louise has been very quiet about it all...I am wondering if we will see Louise and Blake go public after Monday?

OMG it's true! Knew there was something happening BTS! Yikes, messy! Weird -- Sam, Lisa and Louise are very close...

THE MESNICK HAS HAPPENED... Nah, I don't know, it was just the first thing that popped into my head hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

See my screenshot in the Screen Caps thread of Blake holding hands with Louise in front of all the girls (new girls episode and when Sam started saying she wanted to leave)...

I thought that Louise and Blake's parting was really strange... she didn't seem that distraught... her heart is open for love as she drives away? Blake didn't seem bothered at all.. no tears there... but with Jess and then Lisa all teary eyed... with Louise none of that... Did they know each other before the show? She was very hidden in some parts... there was that anonymous call about one of the F5 being a stripper/scandal business..?? Who knows, could be grasping at straws here...

I guess Blake could have fed the girl's any line. Strange how, if he wanted to milk the money train that is TB ... that he didn't just pretend to still love Sam and have ATFR? Then later down the road, after milking it dump Sam?

Not very smart player behaviour if his goal was to cash out later on... staying with Sam and faking it till he made it for at least ATFR and a few weeks or so... obviously this was something he didn't think of or something happened that forced him not to take that route...

From what chloep said didn't channel 10 try to 'extend' the relationship but I think she was alluding to Sam did not want to be part of it?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:55 am

ttttt

Is it possible to see a date when someone unfollows another? Lisa and Louise were best friends. Could also be a falling out over something else, think it's also been sleuthed that Louise did not say anything to Sam in last few days, of course could also have been done privately if she did.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:55 am

aerina wrote:

OMG it's true! Knew there was something happening BTS! Yikes, messy! Weird -- Sam, Lisa and Louise are very close...

THE MESNICK HAS HAPPENED... Nah, I don't know, it was just the first thing that popped into my head hahaha

If there is anything to this... then I find it interesting that I noted that the only two girls he says he "feels loved" by are Sam and Louise.

I think this guy needs constant woman adoration ... and when it is not there looking back into his eyes he goes out to find it.

If there was a switcheroo at all it won't last anyway.

Haha.. remembering episode 16 now where I screencapped that as well... how Blake is on the the Harem date and Louise is all sexy dancer all of a sudden...? one of F5?

Also, all the girls (except the Disney girl) said Louise was Stepford. Zoe said Louise and Sam were opposites, with Louise all Stepford and Sam was real. It didn't seem like lots of the girls (especially towards the end) were very close with Louise.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:56 am

When Sam was called first at the RC, Louise had an expression that made me think she knew she was going home. That made me think she knew Lisa was staying, not that Sam was the F1. Louise is definitely not the call girl. Did she congratulate them the other night on twitter or IG?

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJ Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:57 am

I'm not sure how to quote on here but Blake was in Melbourne on Thursday but was staying at the Pullman hotel in Brisbane on Thursday night!

JJJ

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:58 am

If Lisa is still following Blake I don't think that this is true

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:00 am

grace8136 wrote:When Sam was called first at the RC, Louise had an expression that made me think she knew she was going home. That made me think she knew Lisa was staying, not that Sam was the F1. Louise is definitely not the call girl. Did she congratulate them the other night on twitter or IG?

No, she just posted about herself being one of F3 and a pic of her and Blake on her F3 date. Nothing said to Lisa or Sam. She posted nothing about the show at all after her FRC...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:01 am

Blake, sadly, became his dad, promises a lot but delivers little. Not only with the bettes but with TBAU. Couldn't deliver on the ATFR either...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123