SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 31 of 74 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:29 pm

ohhh woahhh !! and there i was getting so happy hahahaha

Network Ten has just released a statement to the media confirming the pair have called it quits.
“Network Ten can confirm that Blake and Sam have sadly ended their engagement. When Blake proposed to Sam in South Africa, he did so because he had genuinely fallen in love with her. He was excited to start a life with Sam and was very much looking forward to their future together”, the statement reads.
“Unfortunately, not all relationships are meant to be, and feelings invariably change. Once Blake returned to his everyday life, he realised that they both wanted different things from a relationship and had different priorities. Blake has the greatest love and respect for Sam, but has made the difficult decision to end the relationship.”
The rumour has been swirling all morning that Blake and Sam had split after Ten mysteriously cancelled all scheduled media appearances this morning and in the lead-up to the finale.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-finale-interviews-cancelled-what-the-hell-is-going-on/story-fn8yvfst-1227077941623
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:31 pm

mercieme wrote:
aerina wrote:Wait, IDK, a whole heaps of tweets have been cruising through just now from journalist saying that Ten's confirmed it. Let's see.

Well we need the official statement so when they post it, we will believe it....that's all we can go by from this point on, the sleuthing so far is not confirming the split.

That's why I was really confused just then, with Sam's comment on Lisa's Instagram and a whole lot of other proof that Sam and Blake are still together.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:32 pm

Well I wish them both well, at some point we will get exactly what went down.

Sam looks happy though, seem she got over it quickly enough.

All the best to both of them....still confused by the support from all her co-bachelorettes so maybe they are just finding out too.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Wow, they totally got over their relationship so quickly then... This was the news I was dreading to hear... I feel like people are going to be ruthless with them on social media. Sucks it had to end and so quickly after the finale... Seriously speechless right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Maybe they couldn't come to a decision about which state they wanted to live in. He being from WA and she being from Victoria. She did say when his mom brought it up that they always put it off.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:36 pm

WELL THAT SUCKS sad Upset

but ....I do respect their decision to be honest and straightforward with things if it's not working -- actually better to not pretend and I am ok with their choice -- want them to have to have freedom for that choice to explore/take risks etc...

I guess having been here before with other bach couples -- it is a very real thing when a couple gets into the real world and sees how they work...sometimes things just don't work...and that's ok...we've been led on showmance farce after another with deanna & jesse, several months into it with ali and roberto, with vienna and jake and many others...so i respect the simple and straightforward way this has happened better for all this way if it's not working...

in the mean time... huge huge group hug for yall believers in love!!! it's been such such such a joy being optimistic...and opening up our minds and hearts to this love story which unfortunately wasn't meant to live in the real world... but a beautiful beautiful story of two people falling in love nonetheless!!! group hug
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:39 pm

emusha wrote:WELL THAT SUCKS sad Upset

but ....I do respect their decision to be honest and straightforward with things if it's not working -- actually better to not pretend and I am ok with their choice -- want them to have to have freedom for that choice to explore/take risks etc...

I guess having been here before with other bach couples -- it is a very real thing when a couple gets into the real world and sees how they work...sometimes things just don't work...and that's ok...we've been led on showmance farce after another with deanna & jesse, several months into it with ali and roberto, with vienna and jake and many others...so i respect the simple and straightforward way this has happened better for all this way if it's not working...

in the mean time... huge huge group hug for yall believers in love!!! it's been such such such a joy being optimistic...and opening up our minds and hearts to this love story which unfortunately wasn't meant to live in the real world... group hug

Thanks Emusha, you were a great captain for this thread and I absolutely enjoyed this season regardless of the outcome.

Jus saw that Chantal just posted something on her Instagram, seems she is on a cruise, she said "all will be known soon", maybe she is alluding to the reason why the broke up. I still want to see what the magazine has to print next week maybe they will shed more light on what went down.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:42 pm

sammy24 wrote:Maybe they couldn't come to a decision about which state they wanted to live in. He being from WA and she being from Victoria. She did say when his mom brought it up that they always put it off.

i really do think that was a difficult conversation -- and things weren't going well on that front -- i heard it in blake's voice when he was talking about these things with the media...
i feel for sam if her worst fear of "disappointing him" came true
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:42 pm

sorry shouldve posted it here

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 31 Screen20

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:44 pm

At least with the US version, they have to answer questions. Not impressed at all.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Thanks to everyone for hanging in here this morning and for the updates. I agree with emusha - I am glad there was not some farce showmance that spanned another couple of months. It cannot have happened that long ago as those interviews with Blake where he did seem genuinely happy feel like only a few weeks ago. Interesting that is says he broke it off.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 74 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123