SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 32 of 74 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:47 pm

aerina wrote:sorry shouldve posted it here

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 32 Screen20

Sam doesn't even know why? That's just plain flat out wrong! What the heck is wrong with him?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:48 pm

mercieme wrote:

Thanks Emusha, you were a great captain for this thread and I absolutely enjoyed this season regardless of the outcome.

absolutely me too!!!! so awesome watching with you all!! I think the girls were my fave part of this show and i always always from watching this franchise believe that the truth is only revealed months after the finale... this season was SUCH a joy bundle of laughter and awesomeness from the ladies...i loved OSHER laugh out loud chantal, sam, laurina, louise and even blake though he was always a bit unreadable many times....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:50 pm

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 32 Screen20

For those that can't see the tweet
@fro_001
People need to stop asking why we broke up. Trust me, I'm just as in the dark as you all are.. Blake is the one calling all the shots here.
well that's weird!! Could this be a Melissa Molly situation??? giggling kidding...
He should have communicated with her better!! I do think the fact they weren't seeing eachother was a big redflag...they COULD figure out some hiding situation....couldn't they??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:50 pm

emusha wrote:ohhh woahhh !! and there i was getting so happy hahahaha

Network Ten has just released a statement to the media confirming the pair have called it quits.
“Network Ten can confirm that Blake and Sam have sadly ended their engagement. When Blake proposed to Sam in South Africa, he did so because he had genuinely fallen in love with her. He was excited to start a life with Sam and was very much looking forward to their future together”, the statement reads.
“Unfortunately, not all relationships are meant to be, and feelings invariably change. Once Blake returned to his everyday life, he realised that they both wanted different things from a relationship and had different priorities. Blake has the greatest love and respect for Sam, but has made the difficult decision to end the relationship.”
The rumour has been swirling all morning that Blake and Sam had split after Ten mysteriously cancelled all scheduled media appearances this morning and in the lead-up to the finale.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-finale-interviews-cancelled-what-the-hell-is-going-on/story-fn8yvfst-1227077941623
Like I theorized...

"genuinely" was the theme this season... 

There was no final rose given... which was odd, to say the least. It was either edited out since the producers found out about the split or none given? Would explain if the whole thing is scripted even up until now.

It also confirms my concern as to why the emphasis was placed on the girls this season (WTA). And how we cannot look at social media (planted old photos) of airport etc. since those can be photoshopped or staged any time and later updated by some paid crew/random. 

As Jess said, if you fall in fast you fall out fast.

Blake breaking it off and all the girls commiserating says what? Lisa still follows him on his instagram?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:51 pm

If he was seen at Melbourne yesterday (if that sighting is to believed) and Sam was seen enjoying the finale with her friends, do you guys think he broke it off yesterday with her?

I agree with Aerina that maybe distance was played into it and he decided to not leave Perth after all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:51 pm

AEF wrote:Thanks to everyone for hanging in here this morning and for the updates. I agree with emusha - I am glad there was not some farce showmance that spanned another couple of months. It cannot have happened that long ago as those interviews with Blake where he did seem genuinely happy feel like only a few weeks ago. Interesting that is says he broke it off.

yup right on.... :Nod:
i think the fact they have been not meeting could have played into it...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:52 pm

atem wrote:

Sam doesn't even know why?  That's just plain flat out wrong! What the heck is wrong with him?

She definitely doesn't deserve to be let go like this. After he essentially promised a lifetime with her, assuring her that he was sure about them. Ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:53 pm

This whole franchise needs to end.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:53 pm

mercieme wrote:If he was seen at Melbourne yesterday (if that sighting is to believed) and Sam was seen enjoying the finale with her friends, do you guys think he broke it off yesterday with her?

I agree with Aerina that maybe distance was played into it and he decided to not leave Perth after all.

WOAHHH you think so?????? that'd be crazyyyy she seems to be so happy last night though??? maybe he broke it off after the finale??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:53 pm

emusha wrote:
sammy24 wrote:Maybe they couldn't come to a decision about which state they wanted to live in. He being from WA and she being from Victoria. She did say when his mom brought it up that they always put it off.

i really do think that was a difficult conversation -- and things weren't going well on that front -- i heard it in blake's voice when he was talking about these things with the media...
i feel for sam if her worst fear of "disappointing him" came true

Blake seemed prepared to move all season, he talked to Lisa about Queensland babies - realistically Perth is so far away from the rest of Australia, not just distance but Sydney and Melbourne are really the hubs in every way. I don't think it's even equivalent to Catherine moving from Seattle to Texas. He would have known Sam would not/could not leave her family.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:53 pm

aerina wrote:
atem wrote:

Sam doesn't even know why?  That's just plain flat out wrong! What the heck is wrong with him?

She definitely doesn't deserve to be let go like this. After he essentially promised a lifetime with her, assuring her that he was sure about them. Ugh.

Also knowing how Sam explained to him many times how she was afraid of getting hurt. I can't wait to hear his reason, still think he broke up with her this week, he was all happy in the last 2 weeks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:55 pm

emusha wrote:
mercieme wrote:If he was seen at Melbourne yesterday (if that sighting is to believed) and Sam was seen enjoying the finale with her friends, do you guys think he broke it off yesterday with her?

WOAHHH you think so?????? that'd be crazyyyy she seems to be so happy last night though??? maybe he broke it off after the finale??

Yes after the finale for sure....now I am thinking he did not want to leave his mum and family and Sam maybe wanted to remain in Melbourne, now I am more eager to read whatever statement he gives on this.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 74 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123