SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:06 am

Wonder what Osher is referring to when he hints something happens when Blake pulls out the ring? So intrigued now???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:15 am

Osher Günsberg: Uh . . . I really want to answer that question, but I'm not going to answer that question [laughs]. I'm so sorry. I don't want anyone to think that there's anything one over the other. It's such a surprise. I want the surprise to be so awesome for everybody.

My question is how then can it be Sam OR Louise since the favourite on TBAU facebook leaderboard is Louise?? Based on Facebook comments it is Louise and then Sam that people are choosing...??? Fan favourite is definitely Sam from popsugar and other outlets but on Facebook it is definitely not as much a fan. 

Regardless, how, if they TELL people who the favourite is (Louise) is it a SURPRISE???

This does not compute with me. I will NOT be surprised if Louise is F1 because you told me she is. I mean, most viewers do NOT sleuth or are astute enough to think things are edited or coached or scripted. 
.... and Social Media is what Osher says he has been checking out?? Or, he is responding to comments/interviews? 

I am so lost on this one... One of the strangest editing seasons yet if Louise is F1 without seeing Blake say he is falling for her yet. And some serious acting on his part with Sam! Ridiculousness if this is the case... 
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:24 am

PS: Were you surprised that Blake proposed or could you see it coming?

OG: Ooh. I was actually pretty surprised. I know that it was obviously on the cards, because the ring was involved, and any man that's put a ring on a finger knows that it takes a fair amount of organisation to secure that kind of thing. You don't just decide . . . Like, I know he was very serious about what he wanted out of the show. I had an idea that he might do something along those lines, but when he did it, I lost my mind. It was pretty amazing. I wish I could tell you so much more, oh my God I wish I could tell you so much more! [Laughs]

The ONLY person that everyone has said that they would be surprised if Blake proposes to is Sam. EVERYONE says she is not ready. 

Yet, Louise, EVERYONE says she IS ready... and even Osher says so.. that she is wife material. So why would he be surprised by Blake proposing to Louise?? Sam, yes. Because I think most of the men (Osher, Tim) don't find Sam to be wife material/wife ready... she's young to them. Too young.

Maybe the organisation of the ring goes back to Sam's date??? ... when she tried on a VERY similar engagement ring? I find that it will be VERY,VERY cruel by the producers to show that moment in the season and it be someone other than Sam who gets the ring. Horrible to see Sam trying on engagement rings by the very same jeweler with Blake there.. and then Louise/Lisa gets a similar ring in the end??? So weird. 

The whole thing confuses me.

As to something happening when he pulls out the ring?  is he implying something good or bad happens? 

I thought the #dirtystreetpie phrase is a negative connotation towards Blake and/or Laurina??

Help me understand this please..... 

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:27 am

ohh mamamia so hilariously on point! prolly most hilarious recaps ever in the history of the bachelor franchises (take thatttt for hyperboles CH!)

Do the family own it? Did Blake organise the rental as another ‘surprise’ (WHICH HE NEVER ORGANISES HIMSELF, GUYS)? Should someone warn Blake not to propose to Lisa based on the fancy property he might inherit? 1)IS THEIR LOVE A LIE?
This, combined with the fact that 2) Louise may or may not already be engaged (may or may not be to Blake), should make for an interesting final tomorrow night.
http://www.mamamia.com.au/entertainment/bachelor-lisa-rental-house/#.VCu48jqBDJU.twitter

two things from this post -- 1) i ask myself that all the time -- is lisa's interest in blake real esp if she went along with faking her "home where she grew up" (pretty sure she said exactly that during the epi!!!! hahaha)

2) just remembering the ring-gate of that aug 2013 fb photo of louise with an "Engagement ring" on (except it was a selfie shot in the mirror so it was her right hand not her left) -- could that have been leaked to the media?? curiouser and curiouser...
i'm like 90% sure F3 is louise but the drama of the hype is quite fun to watch
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:PS: Were you surprised that Blake proposed or could you see it coming?

OG: Ooh. I was actually pretty surprised. I know that it was obviously on the cards, because the ring was involved, and any man that's put a ring on a finger knows that it takes a fair amount of organisation to secure that kind of thing. You don't just decide . . . Like, I know he was very serious about what he wanted out of the show. I had an idea that he might do something along those lines, but when he did it, I lost my mind. It was pretty amazing. I wish I could tell you so much more, oh my God I wish I could tell you so much more! [Laughs]

The ONLY person that everyone has said that they would be surprised if Blake proposes to is Sam. EVERYONE says she is not ready. 

Yet, Louise, EVERYONE says she IS ready... and even Osher says so.. that she is wife material. So why would he be surprised by Blake proposing to Louise?? Sam, yes. Because I think most of the men (Osher, Tim) don't find Sam to be wife material/wife ready... she's young to them. Too young.

Maybe the organisation of the ring goes back to Sam's date??? ... when she tried on a VERY similar engagement ring? I find that it will be VERY,VERY cruel by the producers to show that moment in the season and it be someone other than Sam who gets the ring. Horrible to see Sam trying on engagement rings by the very same jeweler with Blake there.. and then Louise/Lisa gets a similar ring in the end??? So weird. 

The whole thing confuses me.

As to something happening when he pulls out the ring?  is he implying something good or bad happens? 

I thought the #dirtystreetpie phrase is a negative connotation towards Blake and/or Laurina??

Help me understand this please..... 

I agree with you that the element of surprise would be if Blake proposes to Sam knowing how insecure and immature she is according to people. For me she is just being scared of breaking her heart, nothing to do with being immature. Let us hope we are right. I am very disappointed if the producer scripted it the way to get rating and hurt people along the way, its not only Sam its us viewers as well. I will be disappointed in Blake as well as he said he wanted to protect her but yet let her be hurt. I feel it does not make sense at all if it is not Sam.

Last edited by Quane on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:38 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 17 10700194_734901299916051_2092557968516373469_o
in it's full high definition glory there's a real look of love on blake's face when sam tells him she loves him cheerleader awwww awwww
https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/517229715925762050

this gives me confidence to say -- with 93% certainty it's sam = F1 (no clue why an odd number...in a bitt of a silly mood i guess peace ...)

ze L bomb/boat date is from Sam today...I think Louise also confesses her love today
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:43 am

emusha wrote:https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/517229715925762050

ze L bomb/boat date is from Sam today...I think Louise also confesses her love today

This picture show a blue coloured blouse that Sam was wearing when she said ILY. Where did Louise said the ILY? Guess these girls are getting desperate to win. For Sam I think it was a slow process but the other girls I think it is only towards the end. Can you post the SC of Louise saying ILY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:48 am

clapping!

Last edited by LouLou on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:52 am

PS: We already had the bachelorettes reunion, but will there be an After the Final Rose special like last year?
OG: If there is, I'll let you know as soon as I know.

So I brought this up in the General Discussion Thread... I just find it odd since not to have let it be known sooner than last year BECAUSE of the proposal. It doesn't bode well to me that it is not being let known since there's a proposal ... it makes it seem like something is awry. 
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:06 am

LouLou wrote:So obvious it's going to be Sam.  She has been on more dates than anyone else, he has told her he's falling for her more than once, and she is going to tell him she loves him tonight.  What annoys me is that it's been the Sam show since the first show. We hardly saw any of Lisa in the first few weeks, aside from her 1-1 date.  Even after that there wasn't much, and Louise much the same.  They've made it too obvious.  And I don't even like Sam's personality much.  She's too needy for constant reassurance from him and was really bitchy to Laurina at the start (when Lisa was the only one to comfort Laurina, although we still only saw her briefly).  She is very immature.  The way she wouldn't go and talk to Blake when the intruders came made me cringe. It was so obvious that she wanted another 'gang up' situation like the one she had with the girls when she had a go at Laurina... but this time it was against Blake. What was she there for, making a stand with the girls or to have a relationship with Blake?  Confused much Sam!  It wasn't until he called her out on it that she realised she looked like an idiot and went and talked to him.  Then away from the girls she was all sweet and apologetic, but she never would have said that in front of the girls because she wanted them to think she was still on their side.  That's fine in high school, but waaay too immature for marriage IMO!
I hope it's Sam though because Blake seems really boring and the other two are too good for him so Blake and Sam can go away together and let the other two ladies find exciting men  👋

I think you are on the wrong blog. People are discussing about the show in a more positive and analytical manner. You should be on FB if you were to discuss negativity. Why I came here because people here offer a more intellectual discussion of the show based on facts and evidences and not merely emotion. do not spoil if for those of us who wish to have fun analysing and enjoying our findings with each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:29 am

Half an hour to go for me!! Yikes, this quote from Osher has me paranoid as hell...

PS: This situation is a little hard.

OG: Yeah, it is, but there's something so insane that happens the moment he pulls the ring out, but I can't tell you what it is!

And I know it can't be a Brad Womack type of situation since he's proposing so maybe the girl says no and might choose to take things slower??? Apparently, Diana from the show hadn't known there was a proposal according to her Twitter... hmmm...

Also, in the extended preview, one of the voiceover lines were, "Will she say yes?"

Last edited by aerina on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:34 am

[quote="aerina"]Half an hour to go!! Yikes, this quote from Osher has me paranoid as hell...

PS: This situation is a little hard.

OG: Yeah, it is, but there's something so insane that happens the moment he pulls the ring out, but I can't tell you what it is!

And I know it can't be a Brad Womack type of situation since he's proposing so maybe the girl says no and might choose to take things slower??? Apparently, Diana from the show hadn't known there was a proposal according to her Twitter... hmmm...

Also, in the extended preview, one of the voiceover lines were, "Will she say yes?"[/quotej

He looks pretty calm on his knee if something insane happens?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123