SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by chloep Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:38 am

Apparently, Diana from the show hadn't known there was a proposal according to her Twitter... hmmm...

Diana's BF in the house was Lisa. She was rooting for her in her post-show interviews too, so it makes sense that she didn't know about the proposal...

As for the F1 saying "no". Remember Blake's face after the proposal. Utter happiness. I doubt he would be that thrilled if he had been rejected. 2cents

Last edited by chloep on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by chloep Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:40 am

Also, as for something dramatic and crazy happening..... It's probably just as dramatic as Catherine's letter was to Sean at the end of the season.. laugh out loud Remember how hyped up that was. "The letter that changes EVERYTHING!" giggling

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:56 am

I'm trying to conjure up a bunch of reasons for this "shock." Medical emergency is the only thing I'm thinking of and I'm not even sure of that. Hahaha, chloep, I hope you're right, reality shows tend to be melodramatic with their promo and then it turns out to be the most tame thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:04 am

All I can think of when comparing this season F3 to Tim's is that social media gave it away that it was Anna. 

Anna's sister was constantly posting how excited she was, etc. etc...  Sleuther's took this as misdirection when in fact it was real. 

The only other person who has posted social media that was not a bachelorette  (as Anna's sister wasn't) is Lisa's sister ...

The way the editing is now going is making Lisa = Anna and Sam = Ali.

The difference being Blake falling falling instead of Sam.. so just switching characters?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:35 am

emusha wrote:where osher says louise is "particular" when louise went off on a date one of the girls said she's a bit more "uptight" than a lot of the other girls...interesting insight...i'm curious to see if we get to see that side of her...

I remember somewhere Louise mention that she is a punctual person and the show is way behind..that she had to readjust herself. Is that what Oscher is referring to. I will try to see where I can find that quote. Thought being overseas not sure. I will try.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:04 am

Y'all Lisa's Instagram is no longer private. Interesting to see all her postings. Sam posted a pic of herself & Lisa, same one on her profile. AllAboutLove was dead on that Sam had that as her profile to indicate F2, thanks Sam that was brilliant giggling

ETA: Lisa made her Instagram setting private again. So only folks that follow her can see her postings now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:53 am

aerina wrote:Half an hour to go for me!! Yikes, this quote from Osher has me paranoid as hell...

PS: This situation is a little hard.

OG: Yeah, it is, but there's something so insane that happens the moment he pulls the ring out, but I can't tell you what it is!

And I know it can't be a Brad Womack type of situation since he's proposing so maybe the girl says no and might choose to take things slower??? Apparently, Diana from the show hadn't known there was a proposal according to her Twitter... hmmm...

Also, in the extended preview, one of the voiceover lines were, "Will she say yes?"

it has something to do with mints... I would NOT be surprised, hahahaaha.. If it is not, I still believe it is a REALLY good surprise... funny at least ....

:cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:56 pm

Rosie's blog... Geez she is a hilarious. Osher's hair will be happy once this season is over...& yes Rosie mentions the fact that the ring was picked out before SA.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelor-australia-2014-episode-19-recap-rosie-waterland/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Love the comments about Oscher's hair and the comparison to a penis! Laugh out loud hilarious!!!!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:35 pm

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/episodes

We can see here that Louise left, F3 and there is Lisa with Blake, she is confirmed F2 now with these shots...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 18 Awwww10

I know I could argue the other side, but it is too obvious for me to spend too much time on misleading... there really is no misleading so far...

--- Louise with Blake just playing in the snow... She left... 
--- the photo of Lisa is focused on them with the kids, not each other

Also, from what has transpired, F1=Sam, F2=Lisa (I am 100% sure of this and the above image confirms it)

About Social Media... 

I had posted earlier in this thread about Tim and Anna's choices and words on Social Media and if they were valid then Sam would go. 

This didn't happen. 

So DON'T trust Social Media/instagram personal accounts of F1, F2, or F3... 

and DO trust overall what TBAU Facebook page is showing... 

They showed Louise crying... she left
They showed Blake and then Sam.... she was first rose pick 
They show Lisa with the kids... she is going next...

They are not trying to mislead other than the favourites thing because that adds to the suspense...

.... by looking at WHAT they choose to focus on regarding each girl...
- Louise crying
- Blake's expression which we know is about Sam saying she loves him
- Blake holding/arms around Sam from behind
-  Blake standing next to Lisa... 
- Blake in a chair with Lisa only foreheads touching no eye contact when face to face....

they are actually giving the narrative to us...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:48 pm

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 18 10338783_734329196639928_7799505720279223080_n

From TBAU Facebook page... awwwwwwwww
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:08 pm

This SC of TBAU extras page goes along with what I typed above about TBAU and what they are narrating to us...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 18 Samfin10

There is no misdirection. 

They want this to be as real for us as it is for Blake and Sam. It is why "you TOO can have Sam's necklace" contest is on Facebook... What they are really saying is, "you TOO can have a fairy tale love story come true" 

Notice how the only video SC of emotions coming FROM BLAKE, is the video SC they are using for Sam. People are too quick to make this about the girls and not about TB, Blake. And I said it somewhere in this forum, but that is because Blake made Sam The Bachelorette and he was just a pursuer...

So much respect for TBAU for doing their best to make Blake and Sam have a genuine journey and not, as Sam expressed while on the date with Lisa and Blake.... "I am concerned it will be diluted...."

Blake did his best to not have this happen. Bravo!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123