SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 19 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:10 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 19 ByvwvDBIEAEmw3s

That look again, Blake....Sam... and those clothes? Sam's HTD...

so, so sweet!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:52 am

Osher was just on the radio. He said that the minute Blake proposes the games keeper whispered to Osher that everyone needs to get into the car immediately as there were 2 lions about 50 metres away. Not sure if he was having a joke or not but this could be the thing we 'didn't see coming'
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:12 am

Sundy wrote:Osher was just on the radio. He said that the minute Blake proposes the games keeper whispered to Osher that everyone needs to get into the car immediately as there were 2 lions about 50 metres away. Not sure if he was having a joke or not but this could be the thing we 'didn't see coming'

HAHAHAHAh! I can TOTALLY see this happening... and ONLY with Blake and Sam... oh that is amazing!!!!!!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:35 am

Sundy wrote:Osher was just on the radio. He said that the minute Blake proposes the games keeper whispered to Osher that everyone needs to get into the car immediately as there were 2 lions about 50 metres away. Not sure if he was having a joke or not but this could be the thing we 'didn't see coming'

OMG!!!! I am laugh out loud....was Osher serious? That's not funny but funny!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:48 am

Another instagram post from Laurina that shows Sam as F1.... she is in the front..closest to the camera...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 19 1391289_1471215086486194_2041782079_n

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 19 10535027_915423168473189_2083224136_a laurinafleure PJ Party! #regram from @nwmag – missing the fun times with these gorgeous girls!! @fro01 @zoeoee @louisepillidge @lisa_m_hyde 20h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/821347915320580996_25448125#foVs3LKx6urL2pby.99
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:54 am

hahaha...

so I just solved why Lisa is following Blake on Instagram (other than being a friend of his for sure) and it is so that Blake can get to see her posts of SAM!

REmember I posted this pic below that Lisa had posted on her instagram? 

It is an inside joke between them on how Blake was checking out Sam's behind (I feel crASS calling it something else, haha)...

Priceless... what a GREAT friend Lisa is ... 
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 19 1723843_300622320125948_848233461_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:01 am

Btw: I cannot wait to see Blake's first follow on his instagram (he currently follows no one) 

... bet his first follow will be to follow Sam...

awwww... Smiley

http://websta.me/n/blakegarvey
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 19 Profile_452192063_75sq_1397387835
blakegarvey

Blake Garvey
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:31 am

So I checked out The Bachelor Au Twitter page and scrolled down on their favourites...

Guess what? They only favourited ONE photo of a #Team .....

And this is of Blake with Sam on their first date . And it was favorited Aug 13

Ahhh... even the producers fell in love with Sam and Blake...

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/favorites
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:40 am

So from Lisa's Instagram Lisa is in Sydney as of yesterday and just stumbled across an Instagram from one of Sams friends (would post it if I knew how, by sure how to do it on my IPhone) where Sam replied that she is 'so happy to be spending the night with you girls tonight! I will then be able to reveal all...' So I presume she is in Melbourne. I have a few thoughts about this- wouldn't Lisa want to celebrate with family if she won and therefore be in Qld? But then again would the winner have media commitments tomorrow and therefore need to be in Sydney for them? Is Sam in Melbourne to be with family when it is announced? Is this a positive or negative thing? Rochelle surrounded herself with Bachelorettes for the finale, could this be the same for Sam? We just need to find Blake??? Thoughts?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:54 am

Sundy wrote:So from Lisa's Instagram Lisa is in Sydney as of yesterday and just stumbled across an Instagram from one of Sams friends (would post it if I knew how, by sure how to do it on my IPhone) where Sam replied that she is 'so happy to be spending the night with you girls tonight! I will then be able to reveal all...' So I presume she is in Melbourne. I have a few thoughts about this- wouldn't Lisa want to celebrate with family if she won and therefore be in Qld? But then again would the winner have media commitments tomorrow and therefore need to be in Sydney for them? Is Sam in Melbourne to be with family when it is announced? Is this a positive or negative thing?  Rochelle surrounded herself with Bachelorettes for the finale, could this be the same for Sam?  We just need to find Blake???  Thoughts?

It's only a 40 minute flight to Sydney so if she did need to be in Sydney tomorrow for media commitments she could be there in a jiffy after celebrating with friends. But going into this still thinking 80/20 just to be on the safe side.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:31 am

There was a comment on one of Sam's Instagram postings from someone that said their mum ran into Blake at the Melbourne airport. I just assumed he could have been in transit.

From the radio shows that Osher did, any word on the post show AFTR? Is there one similar to last year's? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:50 am

Osher was on Mix 101 this morning and really didn't give anything away. No mention of an ATFR
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123