SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 46 of 74 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 60 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AEF Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:26 am

mercieme wrote:
AEF wrote:
emusha wrote:

that's what sam said...you don't think that'd be the case? sam seems to not be the manupilative type and we've seen her own up to her mistakes/outburst...with how raw she is it's hard to imagine her being anything but straightforward...not one to "play the victim" and be passive agressive -- we've seen her straight up face the issue/confict head on-- with amber (she told her you have some explaining to do when amber faked an exit), with blake (epi 8 when she said she's leaving then confronted him straight on with the truth) with laurina (telling her straight to her face what she felt about her actions) --  how else do you think it could have gone?

I think there must have been conflict over something/s the past few weeks and he may have suddenly broken up last week but I find it hard to believe everything was going ok and he just phoned her up out of the blue and broke up. Again I'm not defending him - Sam asked him if he was sure and he knew her fragility.

AEF do you plan on getting the women's magazine and scanning it for us, I am hoping we get more information from Blake in the interview thanks in advance.

Yes i will

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:44 am

chloep wrote:
emusha wrote:
chloep wrote:Sam was simply too young and inexperienced on a variety of matters. (she also like to exaggerate apparently (especially about her fam and the death of her parents- ps. The women on her HTD was her younger half-brothers mom, she became widowed when Sam's step dad died 2 years ago) no idea  
I am off the Bach AU threads though now... On to Chris' season.

she never said her parents both died she actually just said the father who raised me died & i made a promise with him to raise the little ones into good men he'd be proud of....being raised by her half-brother's mom and a step father sounds like Sam's birthparents were not in the picture and so it makes sense she and her sister therefore value family so much for that reason...and that she'd be there to help her half-brother's mom and would want a role model for the little ones...we don't know the family dynamics but what she said could be accurate since she didn't add any amount of sob story beyond the fact that her younger brothers don't have a father right now and like we'd noticed there wasn't a push to use this as a sob story

Obviously blake's side of the story would say she "plays"victim" if he knows she's unhappy and he's being attacked -- if that's his demeanor right now it actually comes off as quite manupilative to me!!
...i don't find anything to refute sam's claims right now. if blake thought she was immature - it's on him cos she was upfront -- he said he knew her and what he was getting into when she warned him that she wanted him to know ALL of her... still not seeing blake's side i'm afraid though I'm certainly open to it

Nope, quite the other way around. Blake won't put Sam on blast, because he truly cared for her...

On the other hand, I just find it rather interesting that Sam is feeling as she was being played, when "playing" was something she wasn't against at all.  Rolling Eyes Let's just say that it was in Channel10s interest to make sure we have a happy couple for another couple of months. (one way or another, if you get my drift..) One party was up for the deal, the other not so much. You can guess who is who. Sam is going to get the media baking. I am sure of that.
I am also sure that the truth is gonna come out sooner than later... probably later.

I hope Blake and Sam(and her new boyfriend) can put this behind them and focus on their future.

woah!!
chloep -- apologies for my lack of info but are you associated with the show in some way -- seems that you are bringing insider info (I know you bring info to this board and specifically your info about andi was on point from what i recall -- tho it's all very vague for me right now what it was about andi cos I found her a bit much, but that's besides the point.)
your current info does significantly contradict the rumors about the people from the very beginning of this season when there was quite a bit of info and people coming out to share.

I find it very difficult to believe that sam went on to find a new boyfriend then blake broke up with her due to the kind of raw honesty we have seen from her and how it seems almost every single one of the girls in the house back her up regarding her chracter - including all the people in sam's life as well. but then again i do from seeing it all with this franchise -- know that not everything is what it seems ... I do think your earlier claims of sam exaggerating her family background was a bit of a low blow and like i described I haven't found any evidence to support it however, I'm very curious -- what you are suggesting here...and how you may have learned about this, if you wouldn't mind sharing? a producer said that sam felt betrayed by what blake said... are you suggesting that sam cheated on blake and went on to have a relationship with that guy when she was engaged with him so blake broke up with her? my question is why haven't they seen each other in 6 or so weeks? why would they be "playing along" vs. actually moving forward with the relationship? why would sam play victim? to me the raw emotions from sam on the show are very very real -- i do see the emotions from blake to be real as well...but have found him manipulative in instances where he's been dealing with the girls... whereas sam has been upfront and transparent at even the harder moments...what are you suggesting and what is your source if you wouldn't mind sharing. Thanks.

Last edited by emusha on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:09 am

Completely agree! Sam would never do such a thing. Rumours again that she has a bf -.- unbelievable
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:28 am

http://blondeambition.com.au/2014/10/03/bachelor-2014/

interesting take -- i do think this might have taken place and if so good on blake for backing out -- though I do think he should do it smoothly and thoughtfully
"holiday romance"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:12 am

I just don't get why not just do a ATFR. It could have been done without an audience.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:31 am

kartina_burgoyne wrote: Rather disappointed in @blakegarvey pitiful attempt at engagement! #player #manup @thebachelorau

A lot of girls from Blake's season have put a lot on Instagram in support of Sam but above posting from Katrina, the curly girl song writer sums it up. I don't see how Blake gets out of this when most of the girls from his season are calling him out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:07 pm

emusha wrote:
chloep wrote:
emusha wrote:

she never said her parents both died she actually just said the father who raised me died & i made a promise with him to raise the little ones into good men he'd be proud of....being raised by her half-brother's mom and a step father sounds like Sam's birthparents were not in the picture and so it makes sense she and her sister therefore value family so much for that reason...and that she'd be there to help her half-brother's mom and would want a role model for the little ones...we don't know the family dynamics but what she said could be accurate since she didn't add any amount of sob story beyond the fact that her younger brothers don't have a father right now and like we'd noticed there wasn't a push to use this as a sob story

Obviously blake's side of the story would say she "plays"victim" if he knows she's unhappy and he's being attacked -- if that's his demeanor right now it actually comes off as quite manupilative to me!!
...i don't find anything to refute sam's claims right now. if blake thought she was immature - it's on him cos she was upfront -- he said he knew her and what he was getting into when she warned him that she wanted him to know ALL of her... still not seeing blake's side i'm afraid though I'm certainly open to it

Nope, quite the other way around. Blake won't put Sam on blast, because he truly cared for her...

On the other hand, I just find it rather interesting that Sam is feeling as she was being played, when "playing" was something she wasn't against at all.  Rolling Eyes Let's just say that it was in Channel10s interest to make sure we have a happy couple for another couple of months. (one way or another, if you get my drift..) One party was up for the deal, the other not so much. You can guess who is who. Sam is going to get the media baking. I am sure of that.
I am also sure that the truth is gonna come out sooner than later... probably later.

I hope Blake and Sam(and her new boyfriend) can put this behind them and focus on their future.

woah!!
chloep -- apologies for my lack of info but are you associated with the show in some way -- seems that you are bringing insider info (I know you bring info to this board and specifically your info about andi was on point from what i recall -- tho it's all very vague for me right now what it was about andi cos I found her a bit much, but that's besides the point.)
your current info does significantly contradict the rumors about the people from the very beginning of this season when there was quite a bit of info and people coming out to share.

I find it very difficult to believe that sam went on to find a new boyfriend then blake broke up with her due to the kind of raw honesty we have seen from her and how it seems almost every single one of the girls in the house back her up regarding her chracter - including all the people in sam's life as well. but then again i do from seeing it all with this franchise -- know that not everything is what it seems ... I do think your earlier claims of sam exaggerating her family background was a bit of a low blow and like i described I haven't found any evidence to support it however, I'm very curious -- what you are suggesting here...and how you may have learned about this, if you wouldn't mind sharing? a producer said that sam felt betrayed by what blake said... are you suggesting that sam cheated on blake and went on to have a relationship with that guy when she was engaged with him so blake broke up with her? my question is why haven't they seen each other in 6 or so weeks? why would they be "playing along" vs. actually moving forward with the relationship? why would sam play victim? to me the raw emotions from sam on the show are very very real -- i do see the emotions from blake to be real as well...but have found him manipulative in instances where he's been dealing with the girls... whereas sam has been upfront and transparent at even the harder moments...what are you suggesting and what is your source if you wouldn't mind sharing. Thanks.

As far as I know no cheating occurred. Sam met the guy she is seeing now, after they split.... She is juuuuuusssst fine. Trust me. Obviously people are free to believe whatever they want. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I hear things from multiple trusted sources that do not add up with what she is saying now.
I am not saying she was fake during the process or duped Blake, etc... but she is more than okay with having the opportunity to blast Blake and be seen as either the poor girl who got screwed over OR this kick-ass girl who won't let him off the hook. 2cents

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by treatmom4 Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:23 pm

chloep wrote:
emusha wrote:
chloep wrote:Sam was simply too young and inexperienced on a variety of matters. (she also like to exaggerate apparently (especially about her fam and the death of her parents- ps. The women on her HTD was her younger half-brothers mom, she became widowed when Sam's step dad died 2 years ago) no idea  
I am off the Bach AU threads though now... On to Chris' season.

Hi Chloep! Thought you might appreciate some support. I loved Blake, and all the final girls. I'm #teamfairness/open-mindedness (don't think that's a word) As you alluded, It IS reported that Sam is seeing Ben Fast a sports reporter. It was in the article with the reported "is Blake seeing someone else airport pic". Everyone seemed to have skimmed right over that tidbit. If this is correct, she did find someone awfully quick. I think / hope they both can just be given some slack. They fell in love in a romantic intense situation..it didn't work out in the real world. Sad. But sometimes we make wrong choices. I will be most impressed with the one that speaks kindly of the other and acts with grace..I'm ok w/either one finding a new or old love PINKHEART
I have enjoyed the many hours of reading and info., and entertainment you all have provided this season. :Thanktwo ETA: so far,I'm not seeing Sam being the one taking the high road. I agree Chloep she is still awfully young and impetuous!:/

Last edited by treatmom4 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:26 pm

treatmom4 wrote:
Hi Chloep! Thought you might appreciate some support. I loved Blake, and all the final girls. I'm #teamfairness/open-mindedness (don't think that's a word) As you alluded, It IS reported that Sam is seeing Ben Fast a sports reporter. It was in the article with the reported "is Blake seeing someone else airport pic". Everyone seemed to have skimmed right over that tidbit. If this is correct, she did find someone awfully quick. I think / hope they both can just be given some slack. They fell in love in a romantic intense situation..it didn't work out in the real world. Sad. By sometimes we make wrong choices. I will be most impressed with the one that speaks kindly of the other and acts with grace..I'm ok w/either one finding a new or old love PINKHEART
I have enjoyed the many hours of reading and info., and entertainment you all have provided this season. :Thanktwo

Great post treatmom! Especially the bold, that's what's important to me as well. That tells the true nature of their character.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Thanks for providing additional context Chloep. The media reports are that Blake called off their engagement only last week so I find it hard to believe that she moved on to a new guy that quickly. Just can't rationalize this especially when she demonstrated that she had some major trust issues on the show. If it's true she is dating someone, then clearly the timing of the breakup which Rosie the blog writer confirmed on the radio interview yesterday as last week can't be accurate. Hopefully Blake & Sam's interviews next week will provide the closure needed for all parties but something is not adding up for sure!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
treatmom4 wrote:
Hi Chloep! Thought you might appreciate some support. I loved Blake, and all the final girls. I'm #teamfairness/open-mindedness (don't think that's a word) As you alluded, It IS reported that Sam is seeing Ben Fast a sports reporter. It was in the article with the reported "is Blake seeing someone else airport pic". Everyone seemed to have skimmed right over that tidbit. If this is correct, she did find someone awfully quick. I think / hope they both can just be given some slack. They fell in love in a romantic intense situation..it didn't work out in the real world. Sad. By sometimes we make wrong choices. I will be most impressed with the one that speaks kindly of the other and acts with grace..I'm ok w/either one finding a new or old love PINKHEART
I have enjoyed the many hours of reading and info., and entertainment you all have provided this season. :Thanktwo

Great post treatmom! Especially the bold, that's what's important to me as well. That tells the true nature of their character.

I agree with this also but pretty sure it would be Blake that would not say anything negative since he has the most to lose, basically there is a lot of public backlash against him now including the media. Then our Aussie friends have already posted that Sam called Blake out from the snippet of the upcoming interview that was shown.

Regarding Ben Fast, Sam had a twitter exchange with him on Sep 20th which seemed like a friendly banter to me so I am assuming that media report made that bit up, don't think he is the boyfriend if indeed she has already moved on to someone else.

I wish them both well also but just think Blake has no way out in this matter for now considering he had a lot of negativity associated with him pre-show to begin with.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I didn't read all of the 18 pages to catch up but I get the jist of it. There's a way to break up and there's a way not to. This was not the way to do it.

The franchise, Blake and Sam owed it to their fans to have an ATFR and do it properly. They could have had a sit down, and explained why it didn't work out.

But to have the finale air, then the no media blitz and everything else, is just an insult to the viewers, sponsors and anyone else that spent many months watching this show.

I apologize if this has been discussed, I'm sure it has.

The positive side is we've made new friends on this thread, and had a lot of fun sleuthing!

Agree. That's what the ATFR is all about. Tell what happened AFTER.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 74 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 60 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123