SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 24 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by yvi123 Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:18 am

ohhh goodness, the pregnancy rumours are a bit of a shocker.... if true it would definitely complicate things for all involved. I so agree AllAboutLove!

Random: Lisa has made changed her instagram from private to public now.

yvi123

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:18 am

Sundy wrote:I'm such a tragic!  The guy that took the photo lives in Adelaide but is originally from Ocean Grove which is outside of Geelong Victoria. There are photos of him at Ocean Grove (I'm VERY familiar with the place) from 7 September but nothing since then. Seems plausible that it's Melbourne airport
More proof for Melbourne! Look what flight arrived five minutes before that photo was taken...
No flights to Sydney from Perth match the time the photo was taken.
(This is assuming that Blake is flying from Perth).
So at this stage, with Lisa in Sydney, Blake in Melbourne and Sam in Melbourne, it's all pointing towards Blam! Or Slake! :yes:
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 24 Perth_10

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:http://www.scoopla.com/tv/blog/2014/10/spoiler-alert-shocking-news-about-tonights-bachelor-finale/

an "insider" has said blake knocked up the one he didn't choose. LOL, no.

If so then that is post-proposal as we sleuthed...

I think it is REALLy crazy for all those hormones to not get unleashed for four months. Off camera time? Most people state, including the bachelorettes that Lisa had the most off camera time...

Sad if this is accurate... 

If true, how pregnant... because looking at social media.. neither Sam nor Lisa looks pregnant (though in one of my earlier posts I said that Sam had put on some weight... but I attributed it to stress of the show).

Well, Blake did vehemently insist that he wasn't going to sleep with any of the girls but who knows anything right now, hahaha. Sam and Lisa seem pretty content with one another, so no beef there. How scandalous would it be if it were true though?

Maybe it is a wedding, like you'd said? It does seem plausible.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:22 am

People mess up the best things for them every day. If you have no role model growing up, it can make sense that you become what you have issues with.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:28 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-finale-interviews-cancelled-what-the-hell-is-going-on/story-fn8yvfst-1227077941623

Hah, okay, another link. This time, a Ten spokesperson said it was a "storm in a teacup." Meaning that it's something that's been exaggerated by the network. Allllrigghhtyy then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay I am saying it...

IF and only IF there is some truth to the pregnancy rumours ....

then Sam had to be pregnant and F2. Lisa would KNOW that Sam was pregnant and reject Blake. OR, Lisa was F2, Sam knew something and reject him thus her slight smirk at rose ceremonies? And NOT sharing him anymore???

Who knows what goes behind the scenes of these shows, when cameras are gone... Four months is a looong time, soulmate or no. 

People mess up the best things for them every day. If you have no role model growing up, it can make sense that you become what you have issues with.

AllAboutLove did you manage to see clearly if Blake has whispered love you to Sam before kissing her on the yacht. It was on FB. I did not have time to catch up with posts today. can you please let me know if that is true or just rumours. About this pregnancy rumour, I did not see any recent picture of Sam looking pregnant. People can be very mean ... putting our such rumours...Please can you response to my question. i am depending on you guys as I am on holiday and just got my laptop and Ipad to accompany me in order to get updates. cheerd.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:36 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 24 By2vwVWIgAIZZ_y

None of the girls look very impressed in this photo. If anything.. a bit cheesed off? They ALL have a small smirk on their mouths..

Either rumours true, or scripted... 

If Sam is not F1 (or is but not post-FRC) she should be an actress... actually they all should be if they are not already..

I posted way, way back when before I started to look through the lens of my own life (biased to be sure)  that there is always that possibility that everyone is in on it... and it is one big experiment...

Falling, falling, falling... he says to Sam all eighteen episodes.. 
Then episode 19/20 he has fallen for all of them 

I did propose earlier in this thread that if he genuinely felt he was falling for more than one person (meaning someone OTHER than Sam = F1) then it was edited out and intentionally so.

if the result is negative and not Sam, then that can explain why. 

I guess looking at who is F1 is different to looking at what is real and not real outside of the edited show... sleuthing can point to F1 and even the Soulmate thing (which I know is real) but not to what we cannot seen since it is never shown to us via media/show/photos/etc...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:37 am

Quane wrote:

then Sam had to be pregnant and F2. Lisa would KNOW that Sam was pregnant and reject Blake. OR, Lisa was F2, Sam knew something and reject him thus her slight smirk at rose ceremonies? And NOT sharing him anymore???

Who knows what goes behind the scenes of these shows, when cameras are gone... Four months is a looong time, soulmate or no. 

AllAboutLove did you manage to see clearly if Blake has whispered love you to Sam before kissing her on the yacht. It was on FB. I did not have time to catch up with posts today. can you please let me know if that is true or just rumours. About this pregnancy rumour, I did not see any recent picture of Sam looking pregnant.  People can be very mean ... putting our such rumours...Please can you response to my question. i am depending on you guys as I am on holiday and just got my laptop and Ipad to accompany me in order to get updates. cheerd.

I actually thought he said "come here' but it was odd because they muted it... when his other whispers were heard...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Quane wrote:

AllAboutLove did you manage to see clearly if Blake has whispered love you to Sam before kissing her on the yacht. It was on FB. I did not have time to catch up with posts today. can you please let me know if that is true or just rumours. About this pregnancy rumour, I did not see any recent picture of Sam looking pregnant.  People can be very mean ... putting our such rumours...Please can you response to my question. i am depending on you guys as I am on holiday and just got my laptop and Ipad to accompany me in order to get updates. cheerd.

I actually thought he said "come here' but it was odd because they muted it... when his other whispers were heard...
Ok Thanks a lot. Looking forward to your long analysis for tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:42 am

Just noticed that channel 10 has a 'to be advised' program at 9:30 tomorrow night.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:45 am

Phoenix wrote:Just noticed that channel 10 has a 'to be advised' program at 9:30 tomorrow night.
Nice investigative work Phoenix!!! And welcome to the forums!! Welcome1

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:48 am

I find that it is odd that friendship over love is emphasized by TBAU...

I stated earlier that TBAU facebook PHOTOS have been NARRATING the show in order thus far. If that holds true, Sam - F2 and Lisa F1 but she rejects him or doesn't even go to the proposal... 

That is if the media ban is a negative and a bad one. But based on facebook activity they are emphasizing FRIENDSHIP between the girls rather than Blake + F1. 

It might make sense then why Osher was hardly talking to Blake during the show. Many, many people and interviewers have stated even to Osher that this season SEEMED MORE ABOUT THE GIRLS than about Blake. I can see the logic in that to be sure. 

The latest Facebook photos are all pointing towards FRIENDSHIP over TB... as is Sam's instagram.

Strangely, I haven't checked but do they post any photos of themselves that are not for media purposes? 

Gosh I will have a laugh if it all goes to pot since that was my first analysis (and why I never joined a forum until now). I will chalk up the playing the fairy-tale and Soulmate theme as why I got sucked in (lens of my own life, again) if this is the case...

Anyway.. enough on that... Will have to wait it out..

It could be totally positive but something seems off.... especially the girls faces in F3 RC photo on facebook
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123