SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 23 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:01 am

ps check my post of sam's faves in her twitter acct she was online & favoriting posts an hour or so & being cute about what she favorites...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:07 am

sammy24 wrote:
HodanG wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/01/45/49/image12.jpg

Picture of Blake at Melbourne Airport.. Can only mean one thing! He chose Sam Smiley

Where does it say this is Melbourne Airport, that sure looks like him though.
I'm feeling confused about the Melbourne reference too?  scratch
The instagram poster seems Adelaide based (could be traveling of course!). Can you confirm that it's Melbourne Airport HodanG?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:22 am

Kapiti wrote:
sammy24 wrote:

Picture of Blake at Melbourne Airport.. Can only mean one thing! He chose Sam Smiley

Where does it say this is Melbourne Airport, that sure looks like him though.
I'm feeling confused about the Melbourne reference too?  scratch
The instagram poster seems Adelaide based (could be traveling of course!). Can you confirm that it's Melbourne Airport HodanG?

I live in Adelaide and previously lived in Melbourne and the airports are very similar. Both white and spacey. Why would Blake even go to Adelaide though?? My town sucks. Hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:43 am

I'm such a tragic! The guy that took the photo lives in Adelaide but is originally from Ocean Grove which is outside of Geelong Victoria. There are photos of him at Ocean Grove (I'm VERY familiar with the place) from 7 September but nothing since then. Seems plausible that it's Melbourne airport
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:46 am

Anyone think it strange we never see either Sam or Lisa walking towards Blake in previews for proposal... or dressed up for FRC?

- maybe he sent one home earlier...
- Sam and Lisa choose each other... 
or it has no significance at all..

haha

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:47 am

http://www.scoopla.com/tv/blog/2014/10/spoiler-alert-shocking-news-about-tonights-bachelor-finale/

an "insider" has said blake knocked up the one he didn't choose. LOL, no.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:53 am

aerina wrote:http://www.scoopla.com/tv/blog/2014/10/spoiler-alert-shocking-news-about-tonights-bachelor-finale/

an "insider" has said blake knocked up the one he didn't choose. LOL, no.

If so then that is post-proposal as we sleuthed...

I think it is REALLy crazy for all those hormones to not get unleashed for four months. Off camera time? Most people state, including the bachelorettes that Lisa had the most off camera time...

Sad if this is accurate... 

If true, how pregnant... because looking at social media.. neither Sam nor Lisa looks pregnant (though in one of my earlier posts I said that Sam had put on some weight... but I attributed it to stress of the show).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:54 am

Sundy wrote:I'm such a tragic!  The guy that took the photo lives in Adelaide but is originally from Ocean Grove which is outside of Geelong Victoria. There are photos of him at Ocean Grove (I'm VERY familiar with the place) from 7 September but nothing since then. Seems plausible that it's Melbourne airport
Well done Sundy!! Great sleuthing! Sounds like Melbourne is the likely bet based on that!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:58 am

wow you guys really amazed me. More clever than the paparazzi. LOL!!! I can see that even the news are all over this blog hunting for information. Congratulation to all the sleuthers (new and old). I am now more confident in your findings and analysis. Sorry for doubting earlier on. Well after tonight I would not be watching bachelor until next season. It is really a crazy months so do not want to spend the whole year crazy.

AllAboutLove, I really love you long analysis. Its like reading a novel. I am happy also to know that you are able to understand the journey of Blake and Sam because you yourself have gone through the same journey.

sammy24 thanks for the update last nite. You got us the best updates so far. I love it so much. emusha thanks for the link. Hope tonight we will get some link so that we can watch the finale too.

I have really enjoyed reading all the post. I am glad I found this blog too. I would be visiting you guys once in a while just to read post. but not watching until next season Bach au. Can't wait for tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:00 am

Based on the pregnancy rumour... wow that would be sad indeed. 

Mixing reality and script can be hard... four months no sex? hmmm... interesting on the media ban then

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:02 am

Yah but the journey and after the journey are two things...

They could have ALL been actors as I theorized as well. You can have SM love or even real... doesn't mean you are faithful or wise or make good choices. 

Sad if all this comes to naught... 

But, I will just look at it like a movie as I said before.. haha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:09 am

What are people thinking about the pregnancy rumours?????

If anything I would have said it was Sam pregnant (and I did imply that in another thread before I heard about rumours but just because she put on some weight.. not much)....

I hope it doesn't come down to Blake choosing the girl he has NOT had sex with yet ... which would be Lisa..

IF one of them IS pregnant, I don't get how they can be supportive of one another.. that would be like betrayal... unless it is all for show.. of course that is the case usually while a show is still airing.. OR it is Louise that is pregnant or another contestant. 

just weird... the ban on everything... no image of any girl walk toward Blake.. 

Is it staged? And he is just proposing to no one because they got wind of it? Something does NOT compute. 

Again... the no sex for four months? with tons of women falling over him? Most guys, even Soulmate guys, don't have that restraint. That is not reality to do so... but if focused on one person yes. I will laugh if we are right Emusha that it was scripted to be a fairy tale... 

If they are acting, then that is some excellent acting, especially for a scripted show
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123