SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 13 of 74 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:31 pm

Guys if you go on Channel 10 insiders Instagram Ccount you would realise that the page ( which is an official channel 10 insider page - no fan controls ) is following Sam!! And Laurina and Zoe ( which are following back ) however they are following Sam ( she's not following back ). They are not following Lisa or Louise so this probably gives it away it's Sam
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:51 pm

emusha wrote:http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/sam-tipped-win-bachelors-heart-south-african-final/2403747/

Emusha, they got their sleuthing wrong in this article: Based on promotional footage it looks like Frost will get up close to some great white sharks with Garvey, while Hyde will visit some local children at a Capetown school and Pillidge will go on safari.  

Based on screen caps you got, Louise was taken to the winery and not the Safari, they should check on here first next time giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:02 pm

mercieme wrote:
emusha wrote:http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/sam-tipped-win-bachelors-heart-south-african-final/2403747/

Emusha, they got their sleuthing wrong in this article: Based on promotional footage it looks like Frost will get up close to some great white sharks with Garvey, while Hyde will visit some local children at a Capetown school and Pillidge will go on safari.  

Based on screen caps you got, Louise was taken to the winery and not the Safari, they should check on here first next time giggling

In the article you referenced, I found this comment by Louise interesting since it implies she has been *hidden* throughout the show on purpose....

Pillidge is a surprise finalist after getting little on-screen time at the beginning of the season.

"Even my mum said 'I don't know how you got through so many rose ceremonies when you weren't on the episodes'," she laughed.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 13 10693354_922467131115568_1545776944_n

Louise and her mom via her instagram (posted 9/20 or 20/9 depending on location, haha)... http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/813601853244048461_259093456

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:20 pm

From Lisa's instagram posted 11.02 pm 9/27/2014.... 

Dost my eyes deceive me or does it look as if everyone is focused on Sam? It's like a pre-wedding bachelorette lingerie party... The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 13 1971534_1478869672368484_584535814_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:28 pm

mercieme wrote:

was thinking that as i was reading it and these reporters supposedly get paid to do reporting tsk tsk.....they would do better by going with the trusty sleuthers here by the looks of it cantstopl Hugesmile

i'm still confused how they go diving with sharks when they're wearing rain coats and watching whales at the same location/time in what looks like rainy/cloudy whether...it was winter in capetown in august right??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:30 pm

HodanG wrote:Guys if you go on Channel 10 insiders Instagram Ccount you would realise that the page ( which is an official channel 10 insider page - no fan controls ) is following Sam!! And Laurina and Zoe ( which are following back ) however they are following Sam ( she's not following back ). They are not following Lisa or Louise so this probably gives it away it's Sam

i guess the question for us would be -- do we think the social media managers at channel 10 have the inside scoop? do you know when they started following her? she does seem the most popular on instagram after she switched off her privacy settings...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:33 pm

https://twitter.com/petstarr/status/517125550297468928/photo/1
OMG LOVE LOVE this!!! Harry's is totallyyy living it up with all this attention from #DirtyStreetPie they even got a t-shirt/beanie hat done??? hahahahaha amazeballs
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:From Lisa's instagram posted 11.02 pm 9/27/2014.... 

Dost my eyes deceive me or does it look as if everyone is focused on Sam? It's like a pre-wedding bachelorette lingerie party..

You are right!!! But I think it's because she was in the center of the group so to speak so maybe the photographer asked them to all focus on her laugh out loud

If she is F1, that would be mad funny, foreshadowing so to speak.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:39 pm

emusha wrote:
mercieme wrote:

was thinking that as i was reading it and these reporters supposedly get paid to do reporting tsk tsk.....they would do better by going with the trusty sleuthers here by the looks of it cantstopl Hugesmile

i'm still confused how they go diving with sharks when they're wearing rain coats and watching whales at the same location/time in what looks like rainy/cloudy whether...it was winter in capetown in august right??

Now that I think about it, maybe they got the diving part wrong in the date description and it was just whale watching. For those watching live tonight, I hope they can confirm and post on the episode thread. It will be interesting if Blake just does not do the overnights based on what Sam said....Blake is a gentleman and won't ask. Were we able to confirm if the ILY from Sam to Blake was on the F3 date or the F2 date? If it's the F3 date then maybe those screen caps are from the same date after all, just because the way she ran into his arms for the whale watching seems that was the first time she saw him post their HTD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:42 pm

mercieme wrote:
emusha wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Now that I think about it, maybe they got the diving part wrong in the date description and it was just whale watching. For those watching live tonight, I hope they can confirm and post on the episode thread. It will be interesting if Blake just does not do the overnights based on what Sam said....Blake is a gentleman and won't ask. Were we able to confirm if the ILY from Sam to Blake was on the F3 date or the F2 date? If it's the F3 date then maybe those screen caps are from the same date after all, just because the way she ran into his arms for the whale watching seems that was the first time she saw him post their HTD.

just posed in the SC thread -- based on the social media post from the show a few mins ago -- it looks like the dates for today's episode has a boat for sam's date...no sign of the whale watching?? the weather looks super clear as well...i'm so confused by these dates...there are too many options for too few dates slots unless we're counting the number of dates left wrong...

Last edited by emusha on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:48 pm

Lisa is in Sydney!!!!! Going by a recent post on Instagram. Can only mean one thing in my mind. She is definately final two. Does anyone know if there is any promo on breakfast TV tomorrow that perhaps the final two have to be at?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:55 pm

Sundy wrote:Lisa is in Sydney!!!!!  Going by a recent post on Instagram. Can only mean one thing in my mind. She is definately final two. Does anyone know if there is any promo on breakfast TV tomorrow that perhaps the final two have to be at?
rochelle and anna were on channel10 morning of finale! great info i think you might be spot on...... yes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 74 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123