SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 14 of 74 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by sammy24 Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:56 pm

And we know that Sam was going to go to Sydney this week. That just leaves Louise

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:57 pm

Sundy wrote:Lisa is in Sydney!!!!!  Going by a recent post on Instagram. Can only mean one thing in my mind. She is definately final two. Does anyone know if there is any promo on breakfast TV tomorrow that perhaps the final two have to be at?

Say it Sundy giggling  Do you think we should all fall off our chairs....If Lisa is in Sydney, does it means she is F1....hmmmm. I still don't see her as F1....I will go down believing it's Sam deadhorse

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:59 pm

http://www.cqnews.com.au/news/laser-love-affair-louise-pillidge-the-bachelor/2400255/

If you were to pick anyone in the world to go on a road trip, who would it be?

I would take (fellow bachelorettes) Sam and Lisa. They are just fun, lovely girls. They are hilarious, so witty and would make light of any situation.

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:08 am

Mercieme I will be crushed if it's not Sam. Getting very nervous now
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:29 am

How can I insert a picture that I have saved on my desktop

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:35 am

Yall no need to get nervous check the SC thread for the 3 dates this week... Sam is in F2 based on SC

in the toolbar select the button that has a floppy disk image in the forth set of tools...if you hover over and click it'll say "host an image" then you have to "choose file" then host it then you copy the second link that will be provided into the message box you are typing in messages...

meanwhile tim & anna talk about this year's bach
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Tim-Robards-Anna-Heinrich-Interview-Bachelor-2014-35845234

Last edited by emusha on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:46 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 14 Sam13

I think I finally got it thanks Emusha.

So this was posted on Sams insta then taken off about an hour later. From HTD, think Blake took it Lol

Took a SC before it was taken down.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:51 am

Sammy you go girl!!!! Wow, can't believe Sam posted that. She probably took it off when she realized folks were going to figure it out, little did she know that you took a pic of it, wowza giggling

There you go folks, we should have little doubt she is F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:53 am

Is Sam left-handed? I know Blake is. Why would she be wearing a watch on her right arm if she wasn't left handed. What are the odds two left-handers get together?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:54 am

this is a HTD picture from behind the scenes-- it was posted on the tenplay photo reel from the episode

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 14 Tb2-home-date-sam-2-81

dunno why she'd take it down??? weird..maybe cos the necklace is in the pic as well and it'd set off inaccurate alarm bells with ppl thinking it's a photo taken post-show??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:55 am

She seems to be right handed, at least she eats with her right hand.

I only made the observation when I figured Blake was left handed at her home town date!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:55 am

Norcalgal wrote:Is Sam left-handed?  I know Blake is.  Why would she be wearing a watch on her right arm if she wasn't left handed.  What are the odds two left-handers get together?

cantstopl thanks for noticing that norcalgal i thought i was weird for seeing this a coupla weeks back and then i realized that maybe it's just a cultural thing and in australia they wear watches on the right had...is that silly of me to have thought?? hahaha
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 74 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123