SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 15 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:01 am

osher's counting down the hours today with tweets of behinds the scenes pics...he's getting silly with it...
https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:03 am

emusha wrote:osher's counting down the hours today with tweets of behinds the scenes pics...he's getting silly with it...
https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg

Yep he is being silly with it but I love Osher....for real he needs to date Chantal, they will so get along!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:56 am

emusha wrote:
AEF wrote:Here's the article, hoping this comes out ok. Thanks to GA on sorting through whether this could be done.
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/a/25132963/the-bachelor-final-3-were-all-in-love-with-blake/

photo Blake1_zps284a0826.jpeg

sam's answer where she was asked how would you act if it's not you at the end is cut off could you please type it in??

At work everyone so doing quickly -
Sam I'm probably going to shed a tear. I'll be devestated if I'm not the girl at the end. But knowing it's Louise and Lisa, hand on heart, it couldn't go to tow more deserving women. louise was saying that the other day, she was like if it's me, you guys can be my bridesmaids. i would be extremley supportive of the relationship.

Louise I am a true believer in what's meant to be will be. if I'm .....

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:01 am

Thnks AEF!! for taking a moment to share in the middle of work
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:40 am

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Tim-Robards-Anna-Heinrich-Interview-Bachelor-2014-35845234

*Tim talking about the importance of meeting the families*

Tim: It is a big thing, like on The Bach, when you meet the families. You're looking and you're going, 'Right, is this family something I want to be a part of?' It's a big thing. I met Anna's family, and I was like, 'Yeah, I could get along.' Well her sisters are pretty crazy, but [laughs], nah, they're great. But initially, I was like, 'Whoa!'

*Tim and Anna talking about Social Media for F3*

PS: Were you allowed to have your Instagram account active before the show finished?

Anna: No, you're not meant to, and even with us, they were like, "No social media." But as soon as you get off, you go on it [social media], and they don't say anything more. You've just got to be careful. We didn't tell anyone because we didn't want to ruin it for us, our families, and for the people who put on the show. It's out of respect.

Tim: You could tell which girls were getting knocked off when, because as they each went on to social media, so there you go. You could kind of work it out. It's not great of them to be getting on it.

Anna: Because I knew how many weeks were left. But they haven't said anything, they never said anything to me when I saw them. So I think they've kept it pretty tight-knit.

What we know about F3's Social Media activity:
and based on Tim's analysis of the TIME that they post... this means, according to Tim...
F3: Lisa
F2: Sam
F1: Louise

Louise:
- public instagram
-  add as friend on Facebook
-  other?
- Started posting on Instagram 3 weeks ago (2014-09-08, 2:28)
- first instagram photo with this caption:
louisepillidge My beautiful mother! So much love for this amazing lady xox 3w
Read more at http://websta.me/p/804783659251271108_259093456#JCOAVd3X3lYXKgEq.99
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 15 10611119_549743581794262_789437634_n

Sam:
- public instagram
-  public Twitter
- other?
- Started posting on Instagram 3 weeks ago (2014-09-08, 1:21)
fro01 At the end of the day... This is what really matters! Hanging out with my cheeky little monkey #auntysamonbabysittingduties #doesntgetmuchbetterthanthis 3w
Read more at http://websta.me/p/804749891160286987_20527344#MK1WyscEgriRy62r.99
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 15 10644087_537242409739825_1474627385_n

Lisa:
- private instagram, but will add anyone that clicks to follow her *only one that follows Blake* (thus he can see her posts)
-  other?
- Started posting on Instagram 3 weeks ago (2014-09-07, 2:40)
lisa_m_hyde Sunday sesh with my favs #nobbysarc 3w
Read more at http://websta.me/p/804065133315217368_21250500#tKoC5i3iJ1Y2eOkJ.99
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 15 10665616_280259795501661_986250069_n

Based on what Tim says about how you can tell based on Social Media activity... I guess we will find out if this is true based on the F3's activity?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:18 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 15 By1xZMAIQAAIiKw

aww louise...poor gal...she seems to be falling in love with blake this show is tough though!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:25 am

Emusha:

What are your thoughts about the above concerning Social Media activity of the F3?

especially what was posted by Sam (her saying family is what matters in the end) and then Louise with her mom (her best friend, and the only one of the three girls tagging #bachelorau)??

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:28 am

Emusha wrote:Emusha
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 15 By1xZMAIQAAIiKw
aww louise...poor gal...she seems to be falling in love with blake this show is tough though!!

I noticed at the last FRC (episode 18) that Louise was the ONLY one of the F3 that cried during the FRC. Sam and Lisa didn't....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:34 am

Louise posted on the same day as Sam but just 1 hour and 7 minutes after Sam.

Also I just checked SAm's inst pics she doesn't tag any of her pics with the Bach girls with #bachelorau.

think it's becoming clearer that maybe Louise is the F1

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:40 am

sammy24 wrote:Louise posted on the same day as Sam but just 1 hour and 7 minutes after Sam.

Also I just checked SAm's inst pics she doesn't tag any of her pics with the Bach girls with #bachelorau.

think it's becoming clearer that maybe Louise is the F1

I know... I am starting to freak out that that may be the case...

I don't think Sam would have posted her first photo on instagram about how at the end of the day this is what matters as a misdirection.

From Anna and Tim's interview, the producers have no control over what the girls post and I think Sam tells it like it is... 

Bleh... what a waste of time and emotion I have invested if this is all the case and all it came down to was post-show social media activity... then Tim was right and THIS is the reason he said Louise because he looked at what they were posting and when. Lisa, then Sam, then Louise.... in that order, according to him and based on Social Media activity..

Really wish that if this is the case and Louise is F1 that they had shown her journey with Blake better... it was so, so hidden if this is the case... sad.

ETA: If Louise is F1 it can be supported by the fact that her dad was the only one out of all the HTD that asked about what he would do about the other girls... none of the other HTD families that are part of the F3 let us see Blake saying how he would handle letting all the other girls go at the end of it..
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:45 am

Louise is a lovely person and good for her if she is the one, but they showed her as such a dark horse coming in so late, they could have shown more of her journey, feel like they have really let us down by this.

last year the F3 all had a journey that was shown. Ali wooing Tim, Rochelle trying hard to put her guard down and Anna as well.

If Louise is F1 and theirs more chance that she is it will be a complete let down because they made Sam and Blake's story more prominent.

Even though they might make Louise more prominent in the next two episodes it wont make up for all the lost time.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:47 am

sammy24 wrote:
Even though they might make Louise more prominent in the next two episodes it wont make up for all the lost time.

and it most certainly won't make up for all the "I am falling, falling, really, really falling" that we saw Blake say to Sam and only Sam for eighteeeeeeeen episodes. 

Wow.

Just wow...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123