SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 9 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:26 am

This interview I've posted (scroll down) was done after Blake had made his final decision.

It is especially interesting concerning what Blake says and DOESN'T say about Sam.

So, at 6:26 a caller calls in and says she thinks Sam is the one... ... It is significant because they are talking about Sam and Blake's picnic date and then the radio interviewer tells Blake that she thinks you've already chosen the one.

Remember, this was Sam's picnic (second date) and people (Caller and Interviewer) picked up that Blake had already chosen the one... and when confronted with this, Blake is all..uh, uh, uh...

I find Blake's response to the callers question about Sam being 'the one' interesting because he focuses on how funny she is.

I think he does that a LOT when being interviewed (which is the opposite of what he says/does WITH Sam on the show, he is waaay more vulnerable than just having fun). I find it to be a script to let people think that they are just "buds" in a way... just having a good time.

Also... some time passes from 6:26, they discuss Laurina and other topics and then at 10:33 Blake INITIATES talking about Sam by bringing up Sam again and trying to mislead because he is all, well just wait till my date with Jess. It was almost like he was like, "Crap, I need to make them focus on someone else". And who was the one person he chose to focus on instead? Jess, the one we know who left.

When watching this part.. watch Blake's face!!!!

So, you can watch the caller calling in at 6:26  and Blake at 10:34, by his own volition, bringing up Sam again .. WATCH HIS FACE! priceless...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:40 am

Here is the answer to anyone's question regarding FS dates and whether there will be sex on this season...

Also, in this interview Blake states how the experience of finding love on the show was "passionate, raw, and funny"

Ummmm.... he is describing SAM!

Blake (at 1:32) also states what love means to him... "Love means someone that I want to wake up to every day, someone who makes me smile when I think about them, someone that I can't wait to spend more time with, that I want to go on adventures with, someone that inspires me, and makes me want to be a better person"

Full interview here

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:56 am

Gotcha Blakey boy, he should have just zipped his mouth!!!! Brought her up and then saying Sam helped him out on the helicopter ride because he was feeling sick, wowza!!!! He had to just sing her praise...hmmmm

Great catch AllAboutLove, seriously your analysis is on point girl.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:10 am

Instagram post of Sam and Lisa via her sister's instagram account? Or some hair business that they seem affiliated with...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 9 1723701_1480448175513284_1582458243_n

noosa_hair_extensions Hair by Sarah #lovetheseladies #teamlisa #teamsam #extensions #hairextensions #thebachelorau #noosahairextensions @fro01 @lisa_m_hyde 2d
Read more at http://websta.me/p/819155306413512312_1477732516#QoIqSqgsLFgImKjO.99
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:28 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 9 10693804_503135126487613_1757598610_n

via instagram: http://websta.me/p/818642792866007048_1411483473

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 9 10691734_346860278810120_427310155_n

via instagram: http://websta.me/p/818562381420233606_1740831
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:36 am

Lol check this link. Someone had noticed the ring on Louise's picture. Of course we all realised that it was taken last year, but these ppl have made an article about it.

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertainment/the-bachelor-spoiler-or-publicity-stunt

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 9 Spoiler

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:07 am

Haha, that is funny sammy24.

If Louise is F3, then I won't be surprised if it was intentional. If it wasn't well, like I initially did, I just saw someone else post it on Facebook and copied the URL..

Too, too funny though..
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:19 am

Don't know if it is intentional but before Jess was eliminated there was talk of how Blake is moving to Sydney that sealing the deal that Jess was the F1. It's like all these significant pieces of news comes out just before the person in question is sent home.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:46 am

http://www.yourtv.com.au/Blog.aspx?blogentryid=1217985&showcomments=true

laugh out loud tim and anna's take on he proposal & F3...it's funny to me that tim picks louise when his own F1 was not even close to being upfront
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:50 am

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/news-and-gossip/article/-/25143141/who-will-blake-choose-on-the-bachelor/

some (new?) quotes from blake describing the ladies...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:03 am

emusha wrote:http://www.yourtv.com.au/Blog.aspx?blogentryid=1217985&showcomments=true

laugh out loud tim and anna's take on he proposal & F3...it's funny to me that tim picks louise when his own F1 was not even close to being upfront

I think Tim and Anna cannot comprehend the proposal, but they have to realise that This season is longer and it is possible for Blake to fall in love if he has started from the very beginning. I think with Sam we saw it progressed well over the show. That is why I find it hard to accept if Blake proposes to someone else other than Sam. I could say his feeling for Sam grew overtime while the other girls just progressed late in the show. There is no intimate words such as I am falling for you and those others words he said to Sam. I believe he just said he could see a future and all that stuff.

Maybe Tim knew the process well as he has gone through it. But we all have seen how it is very different between season 1 and 2. Tim was following the script most of the time, Blake was off script most of the time. One thing I got from reading the article on Rochelle, she was led to believe that Tim was into her. I hope they were not doing that to Sam. She is a very vulnerable girl and fragile emotionally. But I think Blake will not do it even if asked to because he is different, he is a very gentle, genuine and sensitive person. There is no way he would lead Sam on and then break her heart. But I did concur with most of you here that if the game changes, it will be because of Sam herself.

The F2 would be Louise and Sam then.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:26 am

well I personally just have the opinion that blake is a romantic soul...as obviously evident with his fluttering and sighing and mumbling with jess...like she admitted he's romantic about love in the taking a huge leap way that she wasn't....i think they also differed in that she found all the emotions of "love" overwhelmingly romantic whereas I think blake finds the commitment for a life together and depth of connection romantic...i'm gonna say it...I wouldn't be shocked if post-season he uses phrases like "the one" "meant to be" etc...maybe even "soulmate" I think he's that kind of romantic guy -- as practical as he is -- i think he believes in a bond that can weather anything...and that lasts a lifetime + i think his practical side is in deeply wanting to build a family (so he's making decisions based on these two points but i do think he'd want the family and might be open to building the love if the foundation is there) ...

I also do think Tim is a very different personality to Blake with regards to how he processed the "journey" -- i think tim was looking for love to build toward marriage and I think Blake from the get go wanted it to be his own journey not even asking for advice (...which I thought was interesting)...it's very interesting also that  I do think blake was (going into the show) ready for marriage as he brings it up casually with the girls from the get go! I think he went into it to pick his wife (if he found that connection) and wanted someone who wanted the same thing...that's my opinion at least -- he even alludes to how the dating scene isn't conducive/can be frustrating cos you can't come right out and talk about your real desires if you are looking for a life partner...that you'd be dancing around it...i think he appreciate this process allowing him to dive straight to asking ...are you hear to find a life long love? he asked many people if they're looking for love to clarify and as jess revealed they talked about love a lot and their ideas of it...him clarifying what he's looking for...i assume he did this with many of the girls...i think when he told sam "mutual goals" this was one of them...to build a life and family together... they're a more traditional couple than tim and anna in my opinion...(possibly cos they grew up seeing the value of traditional family values and wanting that for themselves)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123