SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 6 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:13 pm

Article in The Daily Mail: "Revealed: The 3-carat diamond ring worth $58,000 that Blake Garvey will propose with on The Bachelor finale"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2770290/Revealed-The-3-01ct-diamond-ring-worth-58-000-Blake-Garvey-propose-The-Bachelor-finale.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Sam's brother's  (Josh's) IG: http://websta.me/n/j_fr0st666
Hopefully all these Team Sam postings are because his sister is F1 giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Article in The Daily Mail: "Revealed: The 3-carat diamond ring worth $58,000 that Blake Garvey will propose with on The Bachelor finale"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2770290/Revealed-The-3-01ct-diamond-ring-worth-58-000-Blake-Garvey-propose-The-Bachelor-finale.html

Wow, I thought the ring was off the shelf but rather it's a custom design by Bunda. The plot thickens!!!! Unsure whether Blake himself or Channel Ten paid for the pricey bling, it has been revealed Ben Bunda from the high end jewellery store Bunda, designed the 3.01 ct cushion cut ring for The Bachelor.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:36 am

@mercieme I know! Eeeeek. It makes one wonder about the Fairy Tale date with Sam at Bunda... and whether that holds any significances as many of us have hypothesized...

Like I said in my other posts, I cannot see Blake having kept Sam as long as he has if she is not his F1. He couldn't do that to her, break her heart, knowing she had major past fears because of that. The only alternative is that she is just not that into him. He has obviously fallen for her so it would not surprise me if he designed the ring with her in mind.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Someone connected to Laurina is spilling:

I don't have Instagram but this person http://websta.me/n/doggiediaries# I suspect is a dog groomer in Sydney but Laurina is in Melbourne so maybe she baby sat Laurina's dog during filming but who knows. See posting by Laurina under this person's posting regarding Blake 2 weeks ago below. Then this individual proceeds to tag Sam just 2 days ago, why she tagged Sam I have no idea and I don't know if Sam follows her since I am not on Instagram.

doggiediaries Lol the bachelor is an older version of my brother. #thebacheloraustralia  2w  

socialite_buttons Cute Smiley 2w

laurinafleure Ahhh! 1w

doggiediaries @fro01 2d

Now this individual " doggiediaries" posts the following comments under Sam's WHO spread on Instagram 3 days ago and she even had the nerve to respond when asked how she knew Sam won. I think her source was Laurina if this is true.

fro01 "Inside the Bachelor - Secrets, love & lies" ooohhhhh  #ihavenoideawhatswiththeghost #onlyemojithatfeltrightatthetime  4d

doggiediaries Trust me Sam wins  3d

doggiediaries They belong 3d

georgiamcdougall19 How do you know @doggiediaries 3d

doggiediaries @georgiamcdougall19  I have my source ️ so happy 3d

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:09 pm

mercieme wrote:Someone connected to Laurina is spilling:

I don't have Instagram but this person http://websta.me/n/doggiediaries# I suspect is a dog groomer in Sydney but Laurina is in Melbourne so maybe she baby sat Laurina's dog during filming but who knows. See posting by Laurina under this person's posting regarding Blake 2 weeks ago below. Then this individual proceeds to tag Sam just 2 days ago, why she tagged Sam I have no idea and I don't know if Sam follows her since I am not on Instagram.

doggiediaries Lol the bachelor is an older version of my brother. #thebacheloraustralia  2w  

socialite_buttons Cute Smiley 2w

laurinafleure Ahhh! 1w

doggiediaries @fro01 2d

Now this individual " doggiediaries" posts the following comments under Sam's WHO spread on Instagram  3 days ago and she even had the nerve to respond when asked how she knew Sam won. I think her source was Laurina if this is true.

fro01 "Inside the Bachelor - Secrets, love & lies" ooohhhhh  #ihavenoideawhatswiththeghost #onlyemojithatfeltrightatthetime  4d

OT - For example purposes only, how to properly bring over information. Type
[quote], no space, copy and paste the posters name and all information they posted, copy and paste the poster and comments of the ones you want to share, end the whole thing with
[/ quote] No spaces. Replace emojies by typing emojies. If they are left in your post will be distorted.

You can read more here. You can test in the Help thread, you can PM me or a mod for help. Smiley

Computing

Smiley

fro01 "Inside the Bachelor - Secrets, love & lies" ooohhhhh  #ihavenoideawhatswiththeghost #onlyemojithatfeltrightatthetime 4d
Read more at http://websta.me/n/fro01#wmsMOZrzjxlOq0U2.99

doggiediaries You won. I know you did. I'm so happy 4d

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:17 pm

interesting find! there's been a lot of speculation w/ people on social media claiming they know the outcome based on rumors they heard...though she seems more closely connected than random people on social media...
I found chantal's prompt to watch his face a bit curious -- as if she was trying to show us the way - how can she do that if she doesn't have any inclining what happened...I do wonder with all the girls being besties...if sam and her demeaner or outright admission has given away the ending to the girls particularly in melbourne (chantal and laurina)
it could also be a guess on Laurina's part based on being around sam...laurina is quite the blabbermouth so i wouldn't be surprised she'd spill what she knows/picks up...on the radio she mumbled and blubbered a bit when talking about if she knows the finale slipping up that she might have met up with the F1/F2 but then covering it up she also openly admited who F2 are...this was the week she exited the show (several weeks prior )
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:11 am

They have done a similar photo shoot to last year - will buy the magazine this week

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/a/25132963/the-bachelor-final-3-were-all-in-love-with-blake/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:03 am

AEF, that looks interesting! Ugh.. just a few days and the wait is over.

Here is a fun post/article to also read... 18 Signs You're Addicted to The Bachelor
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:24 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 6 1235126_10153184348810165_2005274727_n

Louise on her facebook account wearing an engagement ring??!!! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153184348810165&set=pb.697060164.-2207520000.1411968199.&type=3&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:38 am

AllAboutLove, I was about to shut down for the night then saw this, no wonder folks were commenting under Louise's IG that they saw her with a ring. Can you zoom in on the ring, does not look like the engagement ring which is a square cut but then my eyes may be tired!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:40 am

It does look a lot like the ring. But the picture was posted in 2013 August. Check the link. Phew I thought it was game over.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123