SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 5 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
see2love wrote:Her IG is private. I have the pic saved on my desktop, how do i upload here?

To bring a pic over from your desktop.

In the reply box click,  "host and image" 3rd icon before youtube

Click "choose a file"

Look for it on your desktop

Click "host it" You will see url's, copy the last one "Image url :"

Click "Insert an image" (the one next to host an image)

Paste it in the url box, click insert

Click send

Thanks for tutorial!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:27 pm

see2love yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Didn't someone post here that Lisa is back with her ex? Or am I mistaken?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:21 pm

Okay, so I want to post a theory I have based on Sam's Instagram profile photo (Sam's Instagram and username is @Fro01)....

Here is the photo:
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 5 10684282_665959833517616_1905330683_n

Here is my theory:
Sam is the F1. Lisa is F3. Maybe Louise is F3 as well? Just my wishful thinking Praying that maybe Blake sends them both away since he knew Sam was F1 on their first date  when he says "Just remember this moment right now, and just.... yeah, know that I am really, really happy to be sharing this day and time with you" as they are driving to the drive-in diner to watch Sam's personal story. (Episode 5 watch him say this at 6:54)

Anyway, the reason I think that Sam has posted this photo and posted on Lisa's Instagram account that she is "#TeamLisa" is because she is aware that Lisa is the next to go and thus is supporting her. I don't feel that she posted this photo because Lisa is F1 or because both of them (Sam and Lisa) are gone next. I think it is just Sam's way of showing empathy for what she knows is about to happen next. My reasoning is purely based on analysing the reasoning behind Sam posting this photo as her profile picture, who remains, and what is most obvious concerning WHO Sam is. So based on Sam's character, and her empathetic approach to others, this is the conclusion I come to.

(By the way, even though Lisa's account is private she WILL add you if you click 'follow').
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:45 pm

hmm...it's really really really hard to debate and read expressions/looks in eyes of photos but to me Sam looks like she's "centered"  & calm if that makes sense...like she feels grounded and not unsettled -- I see her as someone who has a LOT of energy and easily intense/overly analytical maybe even nervous & easily excitable etc -- in the IG photos she seems very comfortable in her own skin, "centered" is the best word I could come up with, she looks like she's good with herself and not wanting to make this impression or that and she also is comfortable showing off her beauty/sex appeal (in a subtle way) -- she wore two dresses that show her cleavage in IG pics with the girls recently...she wore shorts that show off her legs and she also bared her middriff in a recent photo -- i think partly it's cos she lost some of the itty bitty weight she'd gained while on the show and she's happy about that and partly she looks like - whatever happened on the show...she seems to be in a good place with herself...that's what I see in her eyes/look but that's IHMO Hugesmile

Last edited by emusha on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:50 pm

To me that photo hardly looks like Sam!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:07 pm

see2love wrote:i am convinced he chose Louise

I'm definitely trying to keep an open mind at the moment as I don't trust the Australian editors particularly after reading Rochelle was convinced by producers she was F1. I also think some of Sam's social media activity and content could lead you to argue she is F1 and some not. When you look at the screen caps can I confirm what we are seeing, two dates each for Sam and Lisa and one for Louise?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Article in The Daily Mail: "Revealed: The 3-carat diamond ring worth $58,000 that Blake Garvey will propose with on The Bachelor finale"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2770290/Revealed-The-3-01ct-diamond-ring-worth-58-000-Blake-Garvey-propose-The-Bachelor-finale.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:11 pm

AEF wrote:

I'm definitely trying  to keep an open mind at the moment as I don't trust the Australian editors particularly after reading Rochelle was convinced by producers she was F1. I also think some of Sam's social media activity and content could lead you to argue she is F1 and some not. When you look at the screen caps can  I confirm what we are seeing, two dates each for Sam and Lisa and one for Louise?

YUP...check the screencap thread for those caps that's what we're seeing
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Article in The Daily Mail: "Revealed: The 3-carat diamond ring worth $58,000 that Blake Garvey will propose with on The Bachelor finale"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2770290/Revealed-The-3-01ct-diamond-ring-worth-58-000-Blake-Garvey-propose-The-Bachelor-finale.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:12 pm

AEF wrote:

I'm definitely trying  to keep an open mind at the moment as I don't trust the Australian editors particularly after reading Rochelle was convinced by producers she was F1. I also think some of Sam's social media activity and content could lead you to argue she is F1 and some not. When you look at the screen caps can  I confirm what we are seeing, two dates each for Sam and Lisa and one for Louise?

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:13 pm

AEF wrote:

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123