SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 39 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:55 am

Sundy wrote:Mercure. Yes Sydney is on the East coast as well but an hour away by plane. Sam mentioned she wanted to be 10 minutes from her sister. Mark my words Blake will end up in Sydney

I think Sydney will happen if he does not get major backlash from how be broke the relationship with Sam in the media. I just feel unless he has good explanation, the media stories are going to damage his reputation except Channel 10 has a gig for him!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

And Blake says, "I have no illusions about who you are" yet Blake's statement breaking it off says that she is not who he thought she was??

This is actually very interesting because Blake told Sam repeatedly that she can read him very well. He says that Sam knows all the parts of him to his very core....

Not once did we hear Blake say that he knows Sam to her core. 

I find it interesting given that the main hesitancy on Sam's part was .... "in the end be disappointed that I am not who you think I am" and then a statement by TBAU Channel 10 on behalf of Blake says this exact thing.

Scripted much? It is just far too coincidental.

It actually ties into the manipulation aspect of Blake. He obviously COULD read Sam very well since he knew she was vulnerable. 

Using the very thing Sam said she was afraid would happen as the reason to break it off??

Either scripted or manipulation... Sam essentially GAVE Blake a reason why he could later call it off. With Lisa it was never going to be a proposal. With Sam, she was the only one honest and mature enough to not play games. She talked family from day one and finding a life partner.

If Blake has manipulated her I cannot imagine the pain she must be in...

No wonder she looked completely broken/fragile the last two episodes when she was around him. Again, he didn't give her confidence, he made her more dependent on him and less independent. 

Sam even alludes to this when she sits on his lap, final date. How she wasn't this stressed until later on... 

The Sam we saw in South Africa (beginning with the goodbye HTD) was not the same we saw prior to that... she was completely dependent on Blake. 

This might feed into Blake's issues of wanting to be a role model and protector. Something he never had. Sam gave him the ability to feel like he was all those things. The problem is that he had to KEEP her in a position of dependency in order for her to lean on him... 

.... just thought of this... if you look at Blake's face.. he MIRRORS people very well. Maybe what we saw in his expression looking at Sam was just him mirroring Sam's adoration for him? 

And with Jess? Her sighs and breathlessness, sloooow talking. Blake became more like that too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:01 am

And remember Sam said he wanted Blake to be a role model to her brothers and showered all those accolades on him about him being genuine, made her a better person etc. at their final date. I can't imagine what's going on through her mind now.

Does anyone follow Sam's sister on Instagram, curious to see if she has posted anything.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:03 am

mercieme wrote:And remember Sam said he wanted Blake to be a role model to her brothers and showered all those accolades on him about him being genuine, made her a better person etc. at their final date. I can't imagine what's going on through her mind now.

Does anyone follow Sam's sister on Instagram, curious to see if she has posted anything.
nothing as of yet...i feel so bad for her though -- she's one person who really put her heart out there throughout all this...and everyone fell in love with her for it...i actually noticed on social media that sooooo many guys had samcrushes! hahaha...she might get opportunity to date some good guys...though her trust issues might be wayyy flaring at this point sad no no poor sam
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:05 am

Rosie is online now.....a radio show....she just called Blake a dirty street pie

http://www.abc.net.au/radio/player/beta/#live/local_sydney

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:07 am

HAHA Rosie says "he was sad to let all of them go"
"yes yes it def is" you treated the show like polygamy....
he forced a lot of them to confess real intense feelings for them cantstopl
"i'm feeling you didn't connect with the bach?"
"we went on a journey but we didn't connect"
ROSIE IS SO BADAZZ

so there's the final verdict

Rosie and Sam found love with the Australian public!!! #boom
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:11 am

emusha wrote:HAHA Rosie says "he was sad to let all of them go"
"yes yes it def is" you treated the show like polygamy....

he forced a lot of them to confess real intense feelings for them cantstopl
"i'm feeling you didn't connect with the bach?"
"we went on a journey but we didn't connect"
ROSIE IS SO BADAZZ

so there's the final verdict

Rosie and Sam found love with the Australian public!!! #boom

This creeps me out based on what his MOTHER said about adopting both Sam and Lisa... I thought that was a really strange choice of words
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:13 am

I repeat "No Way Out for Blake", he is fried......the guy interviewing Rosie now saying he is getting a lot of texts saying Blake turned out to be a #dirtystreetpie

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:15 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-blake-garvey-dumps-dumbfounded-fiance-sam-frost-who-then-heads-out-partying/story-e6frfmyi-1227078904333

i think sam is coming out of this just fine in the end...

Meanwhile, media analyst Steve Allen believes The Bachelor bust-up won’t hurt the next series, which has already begun casting.
“It might tarnish it a little but it won’t hurt the show in any meaningful way,” he said.
“Sure people might think he’s a bit of a cad but hey, that’s life.
“We’ve all dated a cad before.

“People probably won’t even remember all this by the time the next series airs.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:16 am

Wow.... so Rosie is saying that Blake only dumped her a few days ago.

And the producers were freaking out running around and Rosie didn't know why...

then found out Blake dumped Sam.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:17 am

of all the people i just thought of 16 year old josh!!! sweeeeet josh who said "he's a good guy" and it's the one thing he's saying in all of the coming 6 months giggling ...boys have such fewwww role models these days....it's unfortunate this isn't going to be a positive ending for sweet josh

Last edited by emusha on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:17 am

According to Rosie he dumped her a few days ago and yesterday when she had gone to CH10 they were in bit of frenzy because of the break up.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123