SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 21 of 74 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:38 am

yvi123 wrote:http://kiis1065.com.au/shows/breakfast/highlights/why-has-channel-10-canned-all-media-interviews-with-the-bachelor-and-the-chosen-one

Hi guys, it's my first time posting here! This is the first season of The Bachelor that I've been so emotionally invested in! I've enjoyed reading through your posts, and I love how friendly it is on this forum!
Anyone know what the deal with this article is?  

OYYYY say whatttttt no aftr announcement either...hmmm
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:40 am

HAHAHA!! 'Tis true! After Laurina came along, the buzz kept coming. A lot of people do watch the show, whether it's a hate watch or a guilty pleasure watch. For the first time in forever (LOL, Frozen ref, anyone?), people were paying attention to a Ten show since the other channels had Big Brother and The Voice or whatever.

The plot twist better be that Blake and Osher are deciding to run away together into the sunset or something! x

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:43 am

mercieme wrote:Aerina, I laugh out loud reading what you just posted. Channel 10 has had years of horrendous ratings. Wow no wonder they are milking it to the bones....eventually the media will get their hands on Blake and his F1, it's just a waiting game!!!!

do you think people wouldn't tune in if there was a special or do you think they came up with this to drum up more attention?
are f1 & blake planning a wedding?? why would the bachelorettes not be interviewed...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:43 am

Word of advice... and based on what Tim and Anna's interview revealed....

Never trust Social Media. The screen caps hold the clues.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:45 am

emusha wrote:
mercieme wrote:Aerina, I laugh out loud reading what you just posted. Channel 10 has had years of horrendous ratings. Wow no wonder they are milking it to the bones....eventually the media will get their hands on Blake and his F1, it's just a waiting game!!!!

do you think people wouldn't tune in if there was a special or do you think they came up with this to drum up more attention?
are f1 & blake planning a wedding?? why would the bachelorettes not be interviewed...

I said that upthread... wedding is totally plausible... I mean that is the TRUE end to a fairy tale journey, right?

The Sam and Blake journey, according to the edited show and Screen Caps

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:45 am

aerina wrote:HAHAHA!! 'Tis true! After Laurina came along, the buzz kept coming. A lot of people do watch the show, whether it's a hate watch or a guilty pleasure watch. For the first time in forever (LOL, Frozen ref, anyone?), people were paying attention to a Ten show since the other channels had Big Brother and The Voice or whatever.

The plot twist better be that Blake and Osher are deciding to run away together into the sunset or something! x
Thinking about Blake and Osh dashing off into the sunset makes me giggling
Perhaps the shock is that he says the wrong girls name when asking for her hand (aka Ross from friends)- ooops! duh

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:48 am

Can someone bring over the picture of Sam and Lisa on the Bachelor AU FB page they just posted. This looks like a post show picture and Sam is wearing the necklace Blake gave her.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.486108521461998.1073741828.478928618846655&type=3

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:49 am

Kapiti wrote:
aerina wrote:HAHAHA!! 'Tis true! After Laurina came along, the buzz kept coming. A lot of people do watch the show, whether it's a hate watch or a guilty pleasure watch. For the first time in forever (LOL, Frozen ref, anyone?), people were paying attention to a Ten show since the other channels had Big Brother and The Voice or whatever.

Thinking about Blake and Osh dashing off into the sunset makes me giggling
Perhaps the shock is that he says the wrong girls name when asking for her hand (aka Ross from friends)- ooops! duh

All to the tune of Hakuna Matata, I'm hoping! Or the intro of the Lion King!
HAHA, gotta love Friends! "I take thee, Rachel..."

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:49 am

I said it before but if anything is negative it is ONLY post-proposal.

I alluded to Sam watching the show and seeing Blake with other girls. She said last night that "it makes her sick".... I am also sure by Blake telling her that she was the one (falling, falling, falling) she got her confidence in that and maybe assumed Blake didn't do anything too drastic. Everyone has a different definition of what drastic is and what they will accept, however. But then, we sleuthed/analysed scripted vs. non-scripted Blake. If they were actual actors they get academy awards this season. Hahah.

Nothing has changed for me though on my F1. Especially since we were ALL freaking out yesterday and nothing changed then either.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:49 am

OMG, you are on a roll girl, Blake and Osher into the sunset, that would be major!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:49 am

mercieme wrote:Can someone bring over the picture of Sam and Lisa on the Bachelor AU FB page they just posted. This looks like a post show picture and Sam is wearing the necklace Blake gave her.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.486108521461998.1073741828.478928618846655&type=3
I think that photo was taken in episode 15. Their outfits match the rose ceremony. Sam was wearing her necklace then too.
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 21 Episod10

Last edited by Kapiti on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:50 am

hehe Smiley too cute...all the things Sam favorites on twitter
https://twitter.com/fro_001/status/517255056077242368
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 21 Screen66
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 21 Screen21
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 21 Screen22
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 21 Screen23
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 21 Screen24

Last edited by emusha on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 74 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123