SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 12 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:30 pm

AEF wrote:Here's the article, hoping this comes out ok. Thanks to GA on sorting through whether this could be done.
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/a/25132963/the-bachelor-final-3-were-all-in-love-with-blake/

photo Blake1_zps284a0826.jpeg

sam's answer where she was asked how would you act if it's not you at the end is cut off could you please type it in??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:05 pm

AEF wrote:Next Page
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/a/25132963/the-bachelor-final-3-were-all-in-love-with-blake/

photo Balke2_zps45b443e9.jpeg

What Sam says about soulmates "If I am meant to be soulmates with Blake I will get that final rose"goes back to what you and I believe, Emusha... about Blake being a romantic soul... (and what Sam believes too)...

They both definitely believe in that type of deep soul connecting love that comes once in a lifetime.

One can fall in love and even deeply love someone and marry them. And be very, very happy and content!

But believing you're marrying your soulmate is something so intangible and deep it feels like you don't even really have a choice in the matter. It's almost a feeling of resignation and elation!

You can fight it, deny it ... but it forces you to confront the most vulnerable parts of yourself. You either accept or reject it depending on how willing you are to let go... and let something that is bigger than you guide you.

It's actually a very scary thing because it's almost too much. Too much of everything because ALL of you is alive at the same time. It's physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual - all at the same time. It's not just passion... it's your very soul pushing you towards the soul of another.

And it takes a ton of courage to be willing to accept a soul mate type of love. Big risk = Big reward?

If you have watched the movie 'The Notebook' you will understand in some ways how, in life, one can be presented with two wonderful things: Love or soulmate love. Both will make you happy.... both will last a lifetime. The difference is that a soul mate type of love feels like it will last an eternity. Sometimes, that seems too long, too infinite, too, too much. So some don't choose it if their desire to just be loved and love is greater than their desire to be loved soul to soul.

In 'The Notebook' Ali loved her fiance. Truly did. But Noah had a piece of her soul and she finally resigned herself to what she knew all along, deep within her soul. She could have a wonderful life and love and be loved by her fiance or she could have *it all* with Noah: the missing piece to her.

Yah it's romantic and cheesy sounding but it's real. I don't think it happens for everyone but those for whom it does it feels like you are following a plan you didn't even map out for yourself.

It's really in Sam's and Blake's court what happens next.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:17 pm

In this interview http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-2014-Elimination-Interview-Jessica-35801649 Jess is asked who she thinks is the F1....

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 12 Jesson10
Jessica: I don't envy Blake, he has three absolutely incredible woman to choose from and I know that he would find happiness with each of them! However I feel like it would be wonderful if it was Sam. Out of everyone I think she expects it the least, so it would be amazing to have that true love story and have her emotions and vulnerability validated after the crazy love whirlwind!

I think it is telling that Jess says "TRUE" love story. I take this back to the moment she saw Blake plead his case for Sam to stay. 

If you recall... THIS is what Jess's face looked like... when Blake pleaded/challenged Sam to talk to him and stay. 

Top Left: Jess looks as if she is in disbelief
Top Right: Jess bites her lip, if only he was talking to ME this way...
Bottom Left: Jess is empathising with Blake .... Kara is stunned! Literally stunned. Freaking out and looking at Sam as if to say OMG there's no hope for any of us now... it is all about Sam
Bottom Right: Sam is taken aback... I don't think she thought Blake would challenge/plead with her like that.  Lisa looks like she doesn't want to be there. 

Bottom line... every girl in that room, including Sam, knew something was very different. Things got real, they got serious, fast. And because of Sam. 

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 12 Faces_10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:11 pm

But what happens if worst comes to worst and it isn't Sam? It is Louise or Lisa? Many people are saying Sam isn't ready for Marriage, that she is very childish and immature compared to Louise or Lisa... What do you guys have to say to this? Just don't get your hopes up guys it will be Sam 100% because if your so convinced and you end up being wrong... Your hearts will be broken so yeah. Just keep an open mind about everything. But again, Blake wouldn't date to hurt Sam's heart. Like the fact him saying "No, you are not the one" to Sam would not only break his heart but hers tremendously as she has been cheated on 2wice! He would mess with her feelings and omg the after rose will be very dramatic.. Btw is 1 person leaving tonight!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:Next Page

photo Balke2_zps45b443e9.jpeg

What Sam says about soulmates "If I am meant to be soulmates with Blake I will get that final rose"goes back to what you and I believe, Emusha... about Blake being a romantic soul... (and what Sam believes too)...

They both definitely believe in that type of deep soul connecting love that comes once in a lifetime.

One can fall in love and even deeply love someone and marry them. And be very, very happy and content!

But believing you're marrying your soulmate is something so intangible and deep it feels like you don't even really have a choice in the matter. It's almost a feeling of resignation and elation!

You can fight it, deny it ... but it forces you to confront the most vulnerable parts of yourself. You either accept or reject it depending on how willing you are to let go... and let something that is bigger than you guide you.

It's actually a very scary thing because it's almost too much. Too much of everything because ALL of you is alive at the same time. It's physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual - all at the same time. It's not just passion... it's your very soul pushing you towards the soul of another.

And it takes a ton of courage to be willing to accept a soul mate type of love. Big risk = Big reward?

If you have watched the movie 'The Notebook' you will understand in some ways how, in life, one can be presented with two wonderful things: Love or soulmate love. Both will make you happy.... both will last a lifetime. The difference is that a soul mate type of love feels like it will last an eternity. Sometimes, that seems too long, too infinite, too, too much. So some don't choose it if their desire to just be loved and love is greater than their desire to be loved soul to soul.

In 'The Notebook' Ali loved her fiance. Truly did. But Noah had a piece of her soul and she finally resigned herself to what she knew all along, deep within her soul. She could have a wonderful life and love and be loved by her fiance or she could have *it all* with Noah: the missing piece to her.

Yah it's romantic and cheesy sounding but it's real. I don't think it happens for everyone but those for whom it does it feels like you are following a plan you didn't even map out for yourself.

It's really in Sam's and Blake's court what happens next.

I think it's louise that says that in the interview actually....?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:53 pm

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/sam-tipped-win-bachelors-heart-south-african-final/2403747/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:57 pm

LOL: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2774804/EXCLUSIVE-She-doesn-t-live-She-called-home-The-Bachelor-s-Lisa-rented-lavish-waterside-mansion-pretended-Blake-Garvey-hers.html

ohhh this scripted reality show! giggling the producers are cute and naive that ppl wouldn't find out these things...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:05 pm

emusha wrote:LOL: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2774804/EXCLUSIVE-She-doesn-t-live-She-called-home-The-Bachelor-s-Lisa-rented-lavish-waterside-mansion-pretended-Blake-Garvey-hers.html

ohhh this scripted reality show! giggling  the producers are cute and naive that ppl wouldn't find out these things...

Don't know what their motivation was (or whether it was producer-driven) but it's a shame they're taking heat for it. Just be real ... or is that too much to ask on a reality tv show? I mean Jess took Blake to a camping venue on her hometown - doesn't get more real than that!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:26 pm

emusha wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:I think it's louise that says that in the interview actually....? 

Ooooo crappers. Louise does say that.... but it seems so weird since it she says "if meant to be soulmates" ... it takes me back to what Jess said about "true love" and she saw that with Sam and Blake. I think, despite those who may not be fans of Jess, I found her to be very intelligent and astute, and empathetic. 

I really do not see Louise as being Blake's soulmate but that does not discount that Louise may see Blake that way. If Blake saw Sam as his soulmate and Sam didn't see Blake he would definitely choose someone who sees him in the way he wishes to be seen as a last option. 

As my SC showed in episode 8, Blake came into the room and held Louise's hand in front of all the girls. Only after Sam voiced her objections and willingness to give up did we see the other Blake we have discussed (vulnerable, pleading, etc.)

But, in my post after I posted the photo of Blake as a little child (upthread)... I stated that I had another idea that maybe it wasn't Sam so much he was pleading with but his past of being abandoned or rejected that he couldn't deal with. 

That is what I will attribute it all to if, in the end it is NOT Sam until we see otherwise... 

Sad then, as we have all iterated, that Louise or Lisa, had to go through watching a show where Blake tells Sam he is falling, falling, falling.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:33 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
emusha wrote:LOL: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2774804/EXCLUSIVE-She-doesn-t-live-She-called-home-The-Bachelor-s-Lisa-rented-lavish-waterside-mansion-pretended-Blake-Garvey-hers.html

ohhh this scripted reality show! giggling  the producers are cute and naive that ppl wouldn't find out these things...

Don't know what their motivation was (or whether it was producer-driven) but it's a shame they're taking heat for it.  Just be real ... or is that too much to ask on a reality tv show?  I mean Jess took Blake to a camping venue on her hometown - doesn't get more real than that!

looks like tptb got this going to me:

'The property was rented on Lisa's parent's behalf.
'Their current family home in Noosa was not able to be used for production purposes,' the statement continued.

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Won't it be hilarious if we all just fell for an experiment where all the people were actors to some extent. I know things are scripted but that would take the cake if it was all just a long movie of sorts since we all became so invested in it. 

Ha! 

In the other article you posted I noticed they talked about Louise and Blake and how they baked together and such. Blake mentioned this in a youtube JackieO and Kyle show interview if I am not mistaken. 

Whomever goes home tonight will reveal a lot... and say a ton about where TBAU producers have tried to take the show. They did bring in Amber (non-Australian drama) and new girls so maybe the whole thing IS a change towards drama, drama, drama. 

Gosh, and here I was so pleased with the less salacious approach of TBAU compared to TBUSA. Too bad they are literally controlled by the American producers....TBAU doesn't even have its own IMDB profile while Canada does, which I have always found VERY strange..... Maybe American's are producing this season? If it is anyone other than Sam I will bet my money on it because then it was all an act with some realness spread thinly throughout..
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:02 pm

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelors-blake-garvey-on-the-kiss-that-didnt-make-the-cut-20140916-10hosq.html

‘I feel Louise becomes more and more beautiful every time I see her,’ he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2758777/The-Bachelor-s-Blake-Garvey-says-HAS-perfect-love-match-appearing-t-wait-moment-hang-openly-special.html#ixzz3EqnkINYB 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook[/size]

In some ways, I would rather the whole thing be one cracking drama fest than be devastated that it was not genuine. At least then I can be upset for a reason other than heartbreak and go back to my usual cynical approach to these scripted reality shows.

Preparing myself for the worst already... This could be the moment I am wrong about everything BECAUSE I viewed it through the lens of MY own experiences. 

Will be fun to find out tomorrow  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123