SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 43 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by chloep Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Lisa is the only one who has photos of her with Blake in her instagram feed

Lisa follows Blake's instagram

There are no posts from Lisa to Sam ... why no love for Sam now that this news has broken ... Sam has lots of photos of her and Lisa, including her profile pic on instagram..

Mentioned it before... has Sam been duped?

And saying you are not pregnant does not mean you weren't pregnant...

Does anyone know if Lisa follows Sam on instagram? She doesn't tag her from what I can see when she has a media photo that includes Sam in it.

Definitely not from what I've been hearing in the last couple of hours...  Rolling Eyes  ( "devastated" looks/sounds VERY different too me)..Looks like Sam is gonna play victim as some people close to Blake predicted.
Seriously, I am still, very much, #TeamBlake. Pretty much what I've been saying all season long came true. Sam was simply too young and inexperienced on a variety of matters. (she also like to exaggerate apparently (especially about her fam and the death of her parents- ps. The women on her HTD was her younger half-brothers mom, she became widowed when Sam's step dad died 2 years ago) no idea  
I am off the Bach AU threads though now... On to Chris' season.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Sydney1515 Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:38 am

I don't know how to post a screenshot from my phone but can someone look at Chantel latest tweets... Is she insinuating that Blake is not into the ladies??? Or am I missing the meaning completely???

Sydney1515

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:48 am

Sydney1515 wrote:I don't know how to post a screenshot from my phone but can someone look at Chantel latest tweets... Is she insinuating that Blake is not into the ladies??? Or am I missing the meaning completely???

Yeah I wonder why she quoted "all of this" but I don't think so. I think she's just standing up for her friend. I laughed so much though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydney1515 Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:49 am

Lol I thought she was pointing at her "pussy" cat hahahaha

Sydney1515

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:17 am

So channel 9 current affair had a small segment about the Bach. Saying that the couple broke up a few weeks ago and channel 10 didn't want it to come out until the finale had aired.
They talked about him leaving his GF to come on the Bach and his speeding tickets and that obviously he didn't seem to be the person that was shown in the show.
They said at least Sam has a $58000 ring to take to cash converters and hope that the ring is more genuine than the relationship

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:26 am

sammy24 wrote:So channel 9 current affair had a small segment about the Bach. Saying that the couple broke up a few weeks ago and channel 10 didn't want it to come out until the finale had aired.
They talked about him leaving his GF to come on the Bach and his speeding tickets and that obviously he didn't seem to be the person that was shown in the show.
They said at least Sam has a $58000 ring to take to cash converters and hope that the ring is more genuine than the relationship  

Thanks sooo much for that! Are you going to watch The Project?

Broke up a few weeks ago? That doesn't really tie up with what we'd thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:32 am

Watched the project. Blake and Sam have both done an interview which will go on air on Monday. So will have to wait till then to see what they say. Looks like there not giving anything up until the exclusive women's day mag comes out on Monday.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:34 am

Carrie Bickmore on The Project said that there will be an interview with Sam and Blake on Monday night! Preview shows Sam saying "I feel a bit played a little bit", "what a jackass", "why would you even propose to me?","what a joke"
Blake says Sam's a lovely girl :S
ohhhh nooo.....

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:36 am

also, not sure if my eyes were deceiving me but it looked like Blake had tears in his eyes

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:57 am

@channelten 11m11 minutes ago
Monday on @theprojecttv, @BickmoreCarrie sits down with #TheBachelorAU's Blake & Sam to reveal what really happened. Not to be missed...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:01 am

Just read about 10 pages and I can't agree anymore! Can't beleive he led Sam on like that sad Their definetly has to be more to it! P.S - Sam is just getting more and more media attention! She will almost hot 100k on Instagram by the end of the week! It's good to know her photos are now mostly filled with positive comments and she's getting more and more supporters Smiley #GoSam
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:02 am

Will they be together or separate? P.S do any of you guys know what the 9:30 thingy is about on channel 10? Is it about the bachelor
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123