SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 44 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:03 am

He said to Kara on twitter - This year girls are very bitchy! It was when the intruders came. He said they should be here to look for love not bitch or something! Tim and Anna are very disrespectful to this year season you can just so tell
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:04 am

chloep wrote:Sam was simply too young and inexperienced on a variety of matters. (she also like to exaggerate apparently (especially about her fam and the death of her parents- ps. The women on her HTD was her younger half-brothers mom, she became widowed when Sam's step dad died 2 years ago) no idea  
I am off the Bach AU threads though now... On to Chris' season.

she never said her parents both died she actually just said the father who raised me died & i made a promise with him to raise the little ones into good men he'd be proud of....being raised by her half-brother's mom and a step father sounds like Sam's birthparents were not in the picture and so it makes sense she and her sister therefore value family so much for that reason...and that she'd be there to help her half-brother's mom and would want a role model for the little ones...we don't know the family dynamics but what she said could be accurate since she didn't add any amount of sob story beyond the fact that her younger brothers don't have a father right now and like we'd noticed there wasn't a push to use this as a sob story

Obviously blake's side of the story would say she "plays"victim" if he knows she's unhappy and he's being attacked -- if that's his demeanor right now it actually comes off as quite manupilative to me!!...i don't find anything to refute sam's claims right now. if blake thought she was immature - it's on him cos she was upfront -- he said he knew her and what he was getting into when she warned him that she wanted him to know ALL of her... still not seeing blake's side i'm afraid though I'm certainly open to it

Last edited by emusha on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:08 am

HodanG wrote:He said to Kara on twitter - This year girls are very bitchy! It was when the intruders came. He said they should be here to look for love not bitch or something! Tim and Anna are very disrespectful to this year season you can just so tell

who said hodan...is kara saying that blake said that to her during that episode and she's posting this on her twitter account? his reaction to when chantal was upset by his behavior was another clue he was quite irritated to be called out by her when everyone thought it was jess -- that didn't bode well imo

Tim and Anna were reallyyy annoying me by their "better than thou" behavior -- reminded me of sean and cat a bit...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by hteddy08 Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:17 am

Just a thought, not that it really matters much, but do you think that the photo of Blake in the airport was him arriving for the project interview and nothing to do with seeing sam?? The clothes he was wearing at the airport look pretty similar to what I saw in the snippet of the interview. Also pretty sure the project films in Melbourne.

hteddy08

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:21 am

hteddy08 wrote:Just a thought, not that it really matters much, but do you think that the photo of Blake in the airport was him arriving for the project interview and nothing to do with seeing sam?? The clothes he was wearing at the airport look pretty similar to what I saw in the snippet of the interview. Also pretty sure the project films in Melbourne.

very possible!! good thinking! thanks for the insight into the project tv preview btw...clearly seems like sam's very unhappy and NOT hiding it....yikes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:22 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 44 Screen70

she also retweeted this tweet
The sisterhood wins every time @fro_001, @zoecobrien, Lisa & the rest of #TheBachelorAU http://www.popsugar.com.au/35862909

with sam and lisa's pic
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:26 am

Here comes channel 10 protecting their bachelor?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:36 am

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/7]
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:41 am

emusha wrote:
hteddy08 wrote:Just a thought, not that it really matters much, but do you think that the photo of Blake in the airport was him arriving for the project interview and nothing to do with seeing sam?? The clothes he was wearing at the airport look pretty similar to what I saw in the snippet of the interview. Also pretty sure the project films in Melbourne.

very possible!! good thinking! thanks for the insight into the project tv preview btw...clearly seems like sam's very unhappy and NOT hiding it....yikes

Guys take a look at that picture, the woman looks like Sam to me from the back. Those are the same shoes she wore during the airport scene with Lisa & Louise & when she went to meet Blake's mum & aunt. The picture looks a bit like Blake to me also maybe that was when the broke up & saying goodbye or something at the airport.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:43 am

Go to karas twitter page @kjbramham and scroll down picture won't upload and which link do youtake again?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:48 am

HodanG wrote:Go to karas twitter page @kjbramham and scroll down picture won't upload and which link do youtake again?
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 44 Image16
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:48 am

Mercieme do you mean the airport photo from yesterday?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123