SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 7 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:45 am

sammy24 wrote:It does look a lot like the ring. But the picture was posted in 2013 August. Check the link. Phew I thought it was game over.

Wow Sammy you are good!!!! My brain was in overdrive trying to find out why Louise would post that pic if indeed she got engaged to how in the world did Blakey boy get to propose to her. OMG, thank goodness you found out when it was posted, now I can go to sleep giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:55 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 7 10632099_837076972992343_1940477131_n Is that a ring on Louise's finger... recently this time :P Have to look extremely close...

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/814395477259060680_259093456
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:09 am

Wow I really have enjoyed the different perspectives on this journey to find love for Blake. I share many of the views here, hence it lovely just to read them and find someone who has the same thought. The pictiure of Louise is really interesting. Someone mentioned it on facebook. TBH it does look like the diamond ring. Its an engagement finger. She was just a few days after filming the show. I guess that was what she meant when she said...it what I want..all or none. Something like that. So its not Lisa then.
I went and listened to the radio interview of Lisa. Funny she apologised to Jack and then said she would give Blake a 10 for the kisses. earlier on she said she would give him 10 if he picks her. I think that is to throw off the viewers. she cant be openly declaring it if she is the one. So Lisa is out. Its between Sam and Louise.

I have read all the posts on Sam and Blake journey to find love. I agree that it does identify with what Blake has said in the show be it on narration or when with Sam. I agree emusha that if Louise wins, it must because Sam backs out last minute or she lay some rules which Blake is not happy about. That would be a last minute game changer.

I agree with you guys that it would be odd for Louise to watch the show with Blake chasing and showering Sam with gift, praises and love, especially the "I have fallen for you, I am falling for you" part. If its Louise, he has a lot of explaining to do. But not a good feeling to be the second best though.

Anyway..looking forward to more insights. LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:21 am

If this is supposed to be hush hush before the Oct 2nd finale, then the producers most likely are monitoring their social media activities. If it's indeed an engagement ring, why would Louise be allowed to take a picture with it and post on FB of all places and with multiple folks commenting on it. I can't see the clear view of the ring on the picture that AllAboutLove posted above and the first pic is too blurry for me to make a call as to it being similar to the engagement ring that Blake proposes with. In the pic above, hard to tell also if it's a square cut diamond also. Good for her if she is F1 though, she is a lovely girl, I will just feel for her watching the love story the producers decided to show of Sam and Blakey boy!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:27 am

hmm so was she engaged last year? interesting...why a sparkeler on her ring finger...
second photo looks like her middle finger to me

Last edited by emusha on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:31 am

AEF wrote:They have done a similar photo shoot to last year - will buy the magazine this week

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/a/25132963/the-bachelor-final-3-were-all-in-love-with-blake/

i have a feeling this is a great interview from glimpses online do share if you can once u have the mag thanks!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:51 am

emusha wrote:
AEF wrote:They have done a similar photo shoot to last year - will buy the magazine this week

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/a/25132963/the-bachelor-final-3-were-all-in-love-with-blake/

i have a feeling this is a great interview from glimpses online do share if you can once u have the mag thanks!

Will do, am I allowed to scan it and post it here?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:59 am

AEF wrote:
emusha wrote:

Will do, am I allowed to scan it and post it here?
yea!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:30 am

AEF wrote:
Quane wrote:Hi guys, can you listen to what Blake said to Lisa on the HTD. I am not sure if you can open the link I am sending. Just wanna make sure that it is not I love you. I got the feeling its something that sound...I am impressed though. listen at 1:23
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=732446936828154&set=vb.478928618846655&type=2&theater

I get "I think you are a beautiful person"?

emusha wrote:
Quane wrote:Hi guys, can you listen to what Blake said to Lisa on the HTD. I am not sure if you can open the link I am sending. Just wanna make sure that it is not I love you. I got the feeling its something that sound...I am impressed though. listen at 1:23
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=732446936828154&set=vb.478928618846655&type=2&theater

I have not expressed this before on this board but Lisa VERY much comes off scripted to me... she sounds awkward, stilted and unemotive/a bit boring and dry when confessing feelings..."i wouldn't say it if i didn't mean it" and last time "i hope you trust that i mean it" are both really big red flags to me -- i'm constantly ocillating about whether lisa is there for blake or if she's reading a script...her giggly behavior and not taking things seriously (per holly) add to this...they both look a bit bored with each other as well! just a sense i get from their body language...

anyways i didn't hear i love you i  heard something like "i'd really love to" in response to "you should stay" their WHOLE exchange looks like improv to me that whole thing about "yeaa! I could def after seeing how you make me and my family happy" seems reallyyy fake to me -- who says something like "make my family happy HU?!?!?!" ...her body language -- giggly, eyes looking up to the corner (could be a sign of lying) i dunno listening and watching this again made me remember my initial gut reaction about her that i haven't shared yet cos i was trying to give her a chance...but she gives me that weird feeling of being scripted/fake...her indignant reaction to laurina's fakeness also was a red flag...isn't it said that we usually hate something in others that's true of ourselves...?? and after news came out about her home actually being a rental..... wouldn't be surprised if she and blake are both in the know about her being in the show and following a script hence why he'd take her to F2 without fearing breaking her heart...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:49 am

Thanks emusha, I am not good at reading body language. I do agree with you about her fakeness. Just some clarification. what do you mean "we usually hate something in others that's true of ourselves". My apology I am a bit slow. I believed that F2 would be Louise and Sam. After the radio interview slip out from her. When looking ay the screen shot of Louise and Blake where Louise seemed to be sad... Blake was wearing the FR suit. It cannot be that they emotional because she is the one. The face on Blake was more of feeling guilty sad look. I am sure they would be laughing and kissing LOL! unless the producers want to side track the viewers which I really hate then doing that. But the love story would be brilliant as Sam said if it is Sam at the end of it accepting the ring. Finger cross.LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:55 am

well people say just generally that people are most critical of others when it comes to traits or behaviors that they themselves do...that's what i mean...i might be thinking too much into it but i just don't "buy" it with lisa - she teared up with her sis and that made me think it's real...but i don't see it...

that cap has been shown to be a black suit actually - check the screencap thread...so that cap you're referring to isn't the FRC
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:20 am

In am #teamlouise but I can't get over that screen a of Blake proposing and those red fingernails makes me believe it might be Sam hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123