SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 8 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:26 am

AEF wrote:
emusha wrote:
AEF wrote:They have done a similar photo shoot to last year - will buy the magazine this week

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/a/25132963/the-bachelor-final-3-were-all-in-love-with-blake/

i have a feeling this is a great interview from glimpses online do share if you can once u have the mag thanks!

Will do, am I allowed to scan it and post it here?

Please refer to the Guidelines for posting.

Guidelines

FYI When posting from articles, you must use [quote ] copy at least one full paragraph, provide the link, post pictures etc and end with
[ /quote] no spaces.

We cannot scan from a magazine without providing the link as the source. We are not allowed to scan straight from a magazine and post here, as this would prevent consumers from purchasing the magazine.

PM me or ask in the help thread with any questions. TY!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:43 pm

emusha wrote:
Quane wrote:Hi guys, can you listen to what Blake said to Lisa on the HTD. I am not sure if you can open the link I am sending. Just wanna make sure that it is not I love you. I got the feeling its something that sound...I am impressed though. listen at 1:23
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=732446936828154&set=vb.478928618846655&type=2&theater

I have not expressed this before on this board but Lisa VERY much comes off scripted to me... she sounds awkward, stilted and unemotive/a bit boring and dry when confessing feelings..."i wouldn't say it if i didn't mean it" and last time "i hope you trust that i mean it" are both really big red flags to me -- i'm constantly ocillating about whether lisa is there for blake or if she's reading a script...her giggly behavior and not taking things seriously (per holly) add to this...they both look a bit bored with each other as well! just a sense i get from their body language...

anyways i didn't hear i love you i  heard something like "i'd really love to" in response to "you should stay" their WHOLE exchange looks like improv to me that whole thing about "yeaa! I could def after seeing how you make me and my family happy" seems reallyyy fake to me -- who says something like "make my family happy HU?!?!?!" ...her body language -- giggly, eyes looking up to the corner (could be a sign of lying) i dunno listening and watching this again made me remember my initial gut reaction about her that i haven't shared yet cos i was trying to give her a chance...but she gives me that weird feeling of being scripted/fake...her indignant reaction to laurina's fakeness also was a red flag...isn't it said that we usually hate something in others that's true of ourselves...?? and after news came out about her home actually being a rental..... wouldn't be surprised if she and blake are both in the know about her being in the show and following a script hence why he'd take her to F2 without fearing breaking her heart...

While I do find some of what you said about Lisa I am not sure her being scripted is entirely the case. She does seem a bit low-key/unemotive though as if she doesn't mind either way what happen? But I think this is more her temperament than anything else judging by her HTD.
When watching her HTD I noticed her parents are exactly like her. A bit unemotive/flat? Not a criticism really, just that they seem to be more neutral and not as passionate a people in vocalising/behaviour?

So I don't doubt her sincerity as much as I just think that she has more of an even-keel nature. Even when talking about her feelings to Blake when saying goodbye it can come across as scripted, as you said, or just almost unemotive/matter-of-fact but in a sweeter and not as blunt way? Again, watching her parents, they seem more reserved in nature with their words... almost nonchalant when they are saying words that most people add intonation/emotion to. I will add though that the goodbye kiss between Blake and Lisa seemed scripted.

I have always had her as my F3 since the date she shared with Sam. Blake's body language was turned toward Sam, even his arm around her side on the chair and this was before Sam said anything about her feelings. Plus, Sam felt comfortable around Lisa, which means she didn't feel there was anything to be concerned about with Lisa and Blake. This is telling because on their date before the HTD, Blake tells Sam "You can read me very well".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:32 pm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelor-blake-to-propose-in-shock-finale-this-week-but-have-we-figured-out-who-will-win-already/story-fni0cvc9-1227074631029
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:31 pm

bachfann123 wrote:In am #teamlouise but I can't get over that screen a of Blake proposing and those red fingernails makes me believe it might be Sam hmmm

I'm not sure about the nails being or not being Sam's but I do think Louise is probably the most ready for marriage/being a wife and just so, so lovely.

If she is not F1, I am really hoping she gets a chance to be The Bachelorette AU because I don't think Blake suits her. Is she worthy of his love? Absolutely.

To me, it is not a matter of can Louise do better but rather is there someone that will be a better fit for Louise? She has a lot to give and I find that Blake doesn't seem to GIVE a lot of himself to her.

It is not so much that Blake seems to be holding back emotionally with Louise, but that they don't seem like they could be *soul mates* and I think Louise deserves a jaw-dropping, sweep me off my feet, kind of love that shakes up her world to the point that she would be devastated not to have this special someone in her life. I don't think she sees Blake that way. Not earth-shatteringly in love with him. Maybe she is not looking for something that explosive or emotional but based on what I've seen, Blake is.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:44 pm

emusha wrote:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelor-blake-to-propose-in-shock-finale-this-week-but-have-we-figured-out-who-will-win-already/story-fni0cvc9-1227074631029

This article is hilarious!!

• Louise can bake! So while she can make you delicious cakes and slices, she’s also adding to Blake’s waistline. Will she still like him when he’s sporting less of a six pack and more of a keg? The answer is likely to be no. Everyone knows about the relationship five. Those mystical five kilos you gain in the first few months of serious dating because you get way too comfortable eating your girlfriend’s caramel slice everyday for morning and afternoon.

Okay, I am ONLY going to point this out because it was obvious (for me) and NOT as a criticism AT ALL but I thought of this when I compared photos of Blake and of Sam from the first episode to that of the HTD.

Did anyone else notice that Sam and Blake both put on weight (not a lot but enough to make them seem cherubic at Sam's HTD)? This could be attributed to stress, of course... but it is interesting that it is most noticeable in Sam and Blake, IMO.

Concerning the article poll... it seems while Louise is being stated as the favourite on Facebook

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 8 10665361_733849403354574_5957010710149124184_n

.... most people think Sam will be the F1 from this poll in the article (and many others)....

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 8 Poll10

I find it pretty funny that this poll is EXACTLY how I viewed the final episode, that is, higher percentage for Sam and equal percentages for Lisa and Louise.

Whenever I would think who is F3 or who is F2 (since I always choose Sam as F1) I viewed them as the same!
F3 = Lisa AND Louise
F1 = Sam

Because there will no doubt be only one girl leaving this upcoming episode and there will be a F2, I would always say, well, it is most probably Lisa then based on her history with Sam and Blake and she was around them how she was always the wingman (e.g., the 2-on-1 date, Blake focused on Sam. The Yacht Date, Blake focused on Sam.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really think that Louise is going to be the next to go... They are really pushing her food/baking skills on Facebook... I think she is very likely going to be the F3 and even The Bachelorette if Australia chooses to have one because she is extremely popular and a favourite among the fans. Either way the franchise wins if Louise is F3 or not...

Here is The Bachelor Australia facebook page's most recent post

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 8 10155916_732450763494438_3456897037655797342_n

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:51 pm

I think Emusha mentioned in an earlier posting that the voting is not be trusted. So Jess was almost dead on with Louise in the polling before the F3. And guess what she was the next to go. They might be artificially inflating the voting to create an element of surprise, producers are always up to no good, all they care about is the rating.

Yes regarding the weight gain, for sure for Sam. Post show she is so much slimmer. I think on Instagram Sam admitted to being lazy and not working out in the mansion.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Regarding Sam's weight even I noticed that. she did mention she didn't work out while in the house and you could clearly she's put on a bit weight on that photo with Blake and the F3 in swim wear. in the pool party group date she was looking a bit more thinner. Not judging though cause I'm in no way as slim as her even with the extra bit of weight.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:21 pm

From this article....https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/a/25132963/the-bachelor-final-3-were-all-in-love-with-blake/

Blake says... "I’ve met families, parents, brothers and sisters. They’re all beautiful, but you have to ask yourself – who do I think of when I think of love? What’s that face that really pops into my mind?"

I also think it is quite telling that of the remaining girls, only Sam says would join Blake in the Fantasy Suite or stay in the single bed. What is interesting is that Sam is the ONLY one of the girls that states what she thinks BLAKE will do. This goes back to Blake telling Sam that she can read him so well. The other two girls don't even talk about what Blake may or may not do only what they would do (thus implying he would ask them potentially)... Interesting how Sam does both.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 8 Qqq10

It looks like Louise is F3... I thought it interesting that Jess was interviewed so much just prior to her leaving. In fact, I have an inkling that anyone being interviewed a ton before the FRC is  not F1... So far, not a ton of Sam interviews...  (obviously they can bow out, especially if the producers are wanting to mislead the viewers etc)...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 8 Main_the_bachelor_top_three_1a2hfi3-1a2hfit

I find the photo above interesting because Blake must have a type... they are all built VERY similar to one another...

Does anyone know the girls' height? They must be on the tallish side if they are barefoot next to 6ft5in Blake... I thought they looked shorter in the show...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:28 pm

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 8 Main_the_bachelor_top_three_1a2hfi3-1a2hfit

In this photo it looks like Blake is trying to pull Sam as close to him as possible but just placing his hand on Lisa

Then again it can just be eyes wanting to see things that might not be real. Hugesmile

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:31 pm

I noticed that too, Sammy24 and also noticed Blake's thumb is not touching Sam physically? Maybe touching the breast is too much? I don't know...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I noticed that too, Sammy24 and also noticed Blake's thumb is not touching Sam physically? Maybe touching the breast is too much? I don't know...

I didn't notice the thumb jutting out until you brought it up. Interesting, I guess it goes with him being respectful.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:47 pm

check this article, pretty interesting views

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/568011/20140929/bachelor-australia-season-2-sam-louise-lisa.htm#.VCoYn2eSyQ0

Till the beginning of the home date episode, Sam was the 'the girl' to end up in a relationship with Blake, but her doubts have made her one of the girls.

Louise has shown plenty of signs that she is falling for Blake, but Blake has yet to show that he, too, is falling for her, though he can see a future with her. Louise may end up getting the marriage proposal, if Sam does not pull out an ace in the end.

The bachelorettes think that Blake gets along really well with Lisa, as they can be seen always laughing.
Blake may surprise a majority of the viewers by going down on his knee and proposing to Lisa in the season finale.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123