SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 25 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:51 am

Welcome all the new posters and so good some more Australians join, hope you stick around - I have started watching Bachelor Canada.

These pregnancy rumours just remind me of the rag mags in the US and the rumours that are made up about Bach US eg. recently when they said Andi was pregnant she tweeted out to ask her stomach cramps, they said that Catherine and Sean had broken up multiple times etc.

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:55 am

Apparently the shock has been blown out of proportion by the network... so we'll see.

I find it odd that Lisa's in the lead on the leaderboard when Sam's been ahead of her for a long time... It's definitely glitched or deliberately rigged. Nearly show time now!

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:00 am

aerina wrote:Apparently the shock has been blown out of proportion by the network... so we'll see.

I find it odd that Lisa's in the lead on the leaderboard when Sam's been ahead of her for a long time... It's definitely glitched or deliberately rigged. Nearly show time now!

I think they have rigged it for weeks - it's pretty unanimous in my office that it's Sam

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:00 am

AEF wrote:Welcome all the new posters and so good some more Australians join, hope you stick around - I have started watching Bachelor Canada.

These pregnancy rumours just remind me of the rag mags in the US and the rumours that are made up about Bach US eg. recently when they said Andi was pregnant she tweeted out to ask her stomach cramps, they said that Catherine and Sean had broken up multiple times etc.
I'm with you AEF, I'm not buying any of the pregnancy rumours! Very interested to see what show will be announced by 10 to fill tomorrows 9:30 timeslot...
Could it be ATFR? That would give good reason to ban all the ladies from being interviewed until its aired?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:01 am

Did you read my post about the shock being the approaching lions?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:02 am

aerina wrote:Apparently the shock has been blown out of proportion by the network... so we'll see.

If I was right on leader board analysis then it is not Lisa...

But why for the F1 not make the leaderboard match with the result?

If I recall, Anna was favourite as F1 last year at this time..

I cannot see Lisa getting proposed to in the area they selected though.. it just doesn't seem to fit her.. Not sure...At the end of the day there is the show/script and then there are people's lives/reality. We will see what matters most to TBAU and TB and F1 and contestants post-show...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:03 am

Kapiti wrote:
AEF wrote:Welcome all the new posters and so good some more Australians join, hope you stick around - I have started watching Bachelor Canada.

I'm with you AEF, I'm not buying any of the pregnancy rumours! Very interested to see what show will be announced by 10 to fill tomorrows 9:30 timeslot...
Could it be ATFR? That would give good reason to ban all the ladies from being interviewed until its aired?

It could but 9.30 on Friday night is not exactly a great time slot? Do you know what's on next Wednesday at 7.30?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:05 am

AEF wrote:Did you read my post about the shock being the approaching lions?

We did... most comments now are on the shock of media ban.. so either very bad, very good, or just nothing to worry about at all since it is only a ratings tactic (which, for all reason that is a part of). If a tactic, then that doesn't bode well on the fairy tale authenticity TBAU has been trying to project with there being a proposal. But then, Sam is the only one so far who we've seen tell Blake he can choose the other incredible girls because she loves them so much. Friendship over TB?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:08 am

AEF wrote:
Kapiti wrote:

It could but 9.30 on Friday night is not exactly a great time slot? Do you know what's on next Wednesday at 7.30?

The Millers is on next week in the current Bach timeslot. I agree that Fri 9:30 is not an ideal timeslot, but its just very unusual to have a show still 'to be announced' to the tv schedule only one day out. Maybe the interviews are a little more saucy than usual hehe..
Liking your post about the lions! I could see that being a shock/surprise. What do you think AEF?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:10 am

The Project is currently on (channel 10 chat news show) The final 2 were listed as appearing earlier today and I was wondered if they would be on because of this media ban thing. They have just announced Osher will be on talking about the Bach. Will let you know if he says anything interesting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:16 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 25 10338783_734329196639928_7799505720279223080_n

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:21 am

They did have champagne. So do you really think they'll be drinking if she was pregnant.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123