SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 26 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:22 am

sammy24 wrote:They did have champagne. So do you really think they'll be drinking if she was pregnant.

We don't know it was champagne... we never saw him open the bottle... just drink from the flutes and there is Appletiser/Grapetiser in South Africa that looks just like champagne (essentially, sparkling apple/grape juice)...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:26 am

“there’s something so insane that happens” the moment Blake pulls the ring out.
“I had an idea that he might do something along those lines, but when he did it, I lost my mind. It was pretty amazing,” the high-haired host said.

This cannot be the lions because Osher is saying BLAKE did something when he pulls out the ring that made Osher lose his mind ...and  amazing is a positive word... 
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:32 am

Osher on project now

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:32 am

Osher just said that because of the magnitude of what is going to happen it will make sense why there is a media lockdown and we will know tonight . He just confirmed the lion story and that he is very happy for them both. Carrie asked about a baby but it got brushed over
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:37 am

Wow I just woke up & it's been a crazy news day. I guess the show has started. Thanks to all for all the updates!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:39 am

Sundy wrote:Osher just said that because of the magnitude of what is going to happen it will make sense why there is a media lockdown and we will know tonight . He just confirmed the lion story and that he is very happy for them both. Carrie asked about a baby but it got brushed over

He said this positively right?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:41 am

Channel 10 has struck gold with all these rumors floating around. Let's trust the sleuthing that has been done guys.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 am

Definitely positive yes
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:47 am

Be interesting if it all goes back to my SC analysis of these dates as closed mouth (lisa) vs open mouth (sam) kisses we have seen these past episodes... 

Script vs non-script.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Osher just said that because of the magnitude of what is going to happen it will make sense why there is a media lockdown and we will know tonight . He just confirmed the lion story and that he is very happy for them both. Carrie asked about a baby but it got brushed over

He said this positively right?

yes but it is a funny show

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:37 am

I am frankly disgusted by the Aussie FB viewers. I am sorry, everything that has been going down there this whole season was disgusting, but even now?... and I thought the US Bach "fans" were bad on FB... Seriously, so incredibly nasty. Yuck.

(Obviously there are a few normal people on there, but there are few and far in between... )

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:39 am

chloep wrote:I am frankly disgusted by the Aussie FB viewers. I am sorry, everything that has been going down there this whole season was disgusting, but even now?... and I thought the US Bach "fans" were bad on FB... Seriously, so incredibly nasty. Yuck.

(Obviously there are a few normal people on there, but there are few and far in between... )

Are they being mean to Sam & Blake? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123