SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 27 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:42 am

chloep wrote:I am frankly disgusted by the Aussie FB viewers. I am sorry, everything that has been going down there this whole season was disgusting, but even now?... and I thought the US Bach "fans" were bad on FB... Seriously, so incredibly nasty. Yuck.

(Obviously there are a few normal people on there, but there are few and far in between... )

Chloep that is why I came to this blog. I became so depressed just reading their comments on FB. I am sure now they are hoping the worst of this lovely couple. I believe a mother's love and support will see them through life tribulation and challenges. He has an incredible mum and aunty.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:46 am

chloep wrote:I am frankly disgusted by the Aussie FB viewers. I am sorry, everything that has been going down there this whole season was disgusting, but even now?... and I thought the US Bach "fans" were bad on FB... Seriously, so incredibly nasty. Yuck.

(Obviously there are a few normal people on there, but there are few and far in between... )

Same here, chloep! Honestly disgusting behaviour. Obviously, it's a polarizing show but can't you be happy for two people that have found love? In the end, it's THEIR choice to get engaged and THEIR choice only. People wishing for them to break up is disgusting. People comparing Tim to Blake are awful, even Tim and Anna themselves have looked down at Blake and the girls throughout the show on Twitter. Tim and Anna have been very condescending about Blake and Bachettes and that is not cool. Rolled my eyes at them being holier-than-thou in their PS interview because they chose to take things slower than Blake. Set an example, guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:53 am

http://vodlocker.com/fqzwjapkayxh

link to the finale guys! i haven't seen it yet (had a nap, LOL) but i am PUMPED. honestly, I'm just sat thinking, "How the heck did I choose the F1 correctly from the first episode?"

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:03 am

^^^^ Hey, you weren't the only one! giggling

I think Sam has a very open, happy look and I think that made her stand out to me anyway.

Congrats to them both! They make a very cute couple!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:05 am

Sorry to go off tangent here, but

I just came across such a rude blog with nasty comments about everyone on the show! Can't believe some people could be so mean!!!

https://flawlessvision.wordpress.com/2014/09/22/bachelor-blake-flawlessvision-reveals-the-secret-prostitute-plus-recap/

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:08 am

I guess I am a bit surprised. I thought the people would be happy about this couple. I'm sort of not getting it.

Tell Blake & Sam that they should do a little stop in the US! LOL There are more appreciated here.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:21 am

aerina wrote:

Same here, chloep! Honestly disgusting behaviour. Obviously, it's a polarizing show but can't you be happy for two people that have found love? In the end, it's THEIR choice to get engaged and THEIR choice only. People wishing for them to break up is disgusting. People comparing Tim to Blake are awful, even Tim and Anna themselves have looked down at Blake and the girls throughout the show on Twitter. Tim and Anna have been very condescending about Blake and Bachettes and that is not cool. Rolled my eyes at them being holier-than-thou in their PS interview because they chose to take things slower than Blake. Set an example, guys.

aerina... I am also disappointed in Anna's comment that i want to just unfriend her FB. I have been an ardent fan of hers. But lately she has got this fame of hers and Tim into her head. I really hope Blake and Sam will not change. I really wish them the very best in life. Sam may come from a middle class family but she is well grounded in term of her upbringing. she is very humble always thinking she is not as good as others. I hate it when they looked down on people because they are not from the upper class segment of the society. I myself come from a middle class family and married to a man from the middle class family. But we are happy and we do have money to eat, roof on our head, maybe not as glamorous as others But we to be able to go for holiday once a year is a bonus for us. The most important thing is that you are happy with the one you love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:22 am

aerina wrote:http://vodlocker.com/fqzwjapkayxh

link to the finale guys! i haven't seen it yet (had a nap, LOL) but i am PUMPED. honestly, I'm just sat thinking, "How the heck did I choose the F1 correctly from the first episode?"

Congrat aerina for your super sleuthing skills. I am really amazed how professional you guys are at sleuthing. Enjoy your nap. Hope you have a sweet dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:32 am

Quane wrote:
aerina wrote:http://vodlocker.com/fqzwjapkayxh

Congrat aerina for your super sleuthing skills. I am really amazed how professional you guys are at sleuthing. Enjoy your nap. Hope you have a sweet dream.

It was a great nap, thank you! Smiley Zonked out so fast while the show was airing hahaha. Now I'm watching the episode, yayyyy!

Regarding Tim and Anna, I definitely think they're letting the fame get to their head. All you see on her and Tim's Twitter and Instagram are paparazzi photos, photo-shoots and articles even though most people aren't even checking for them. I find their constant social media display of affection really cringeworthy for some odd reason and I don't know why because I really did like them as a couple last year. Sigh. And Tim favouriting other people's tweets who tells him that he's a better, more handsome, more gentlemanly bachelor than Blake makes me side-eye him so hard.

I feel like Sam and Blake will be more gracious about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:50 am

Can anyone see if the other girls are congratulating Sam, assume say Chantal would know if something was up?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:56 am

Yes. Chantal was quick to congratulate them.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:58 am

@tal_ski: What an incredibly beautiful moment we were lucky enough to witness... I think the wise words of #Rumi says it all. #thebachelorau #love ❤️

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123