SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 28 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:00 am

Who is tal_ski?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by chloep Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:02 am

^^ That's Chantal. (Sam's BFF from the show)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:04 am

Thanks chloep!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:58 am

Funny interview that Sam's older brother gave before the finale aired: it was hilarious because he gave nothing away but then plugged for everyone to tune in to watch. He even said the network was building up the suspense:

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/scoopla/tv/blog/2014/10/spoiler-alert-shocking-news-about-tonights-bachelor-finale/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:39 pm

Has it been confirmed that there will be an announcement in the media tomorrow or is that speculation?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:47 pm

http://m.kiis1065.com.au/m/entertainment/and-the-winner-is

WOAH WOAH! Sam jealous of what blake said...LISA and BLAKE in contact??? are they drumming up fake rumors or....is the fact there's no aftr something hugely weird?? i think the girls on the show not being allowed to go on interviews is the weirdest thing to me
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:13 pm

emusha wrote:http://m.kiis1065.com.au/m/entertainment/and-the-winner-is

WOAH WOAH! Sam jealous of what blake said...LISA and BLAKE in contact??? are they drumming up fake rumors or....is the fact there's no aftr something hugely weird?? i think the girls on the show not being allowed to go on interviews is the weirdest thing to me

if this is true... then I was correct that Sam was F1 and that if the canceled media was negative, it would be because Sam saw the final episodes with him FOR THE FIRST TIME saying he had fallen for other girls. Up until then, Sam only heard him say that to her. 

I backed this up (in General thread seems like years ago) with the fact of how Sam reacted during Episode 8 to seeing Blake holding Louise's hand (I had a SC of that with analysis) and how for her it was real. She wasn't on the show to have a good time (she had that with the girls) she wanted a life partner. As I also said, her doubts were always about the other girls and the process. Blake reassured her all the time. It would come down to what happened in the Final episodes and how she felt about what he said. 

Anyway, if this is all true then the post I posted in return to your Sam twitter post correlates to this... let me know what you think of what I said in that post

Gosh... that would suck if I was correct post-proposal problems as well. I was hoping that was just my own issues projecting a change of heart by Sam due to media lockdown...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:31 pm

It will be a shame if she split up with him because of what happened during filming. That is the nature of the beast...he was not hers then and was exploring other relationships. You should not hold anying against the bachelor or Ette during filming, after all Molly managed to make it work with Jason even though she was not the F1. I hope she reconsiders and works it out if he is truly her soulmate

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:25 pm

http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelor-australia-2014-finale-recap/
LOL most hilarious recaps everrr
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 pm

see2love wrote:It will be a shame if she split up with him because of what happened during filming. That is the nature of the beast...he was not hers then and was exploring other relationships. You should not hold anying against the bachelor or Ette during filming, after all Molly managed to make it work with Jason even though she was not the F1. I hope she reconsiders and works it out if he is truly her soulmate

Okay, I am going to be the realistic part of me regarding all that has taken place. 

The Bachelor AU is an American show. Even on their facebook page they link to IMDB of TB USA. They are NOT separate as is the Canada one. I mentioned this before.

Australia has become the new marketing playground for the USA. There are plenty of people wanting to be royalty, famous, stars, etc. There are ways to go about this... but social media is the biggest and best means to do so. 

Reality tv without social media would flop. 

And so, to test the market, US TB production decided to create famous people who become beloved in their home country, or even polarizing (even better.. people LOVE to hate on social media).

And thus the TBAU was born. Not only is everyone scripted/coached and playing a part, the audience plays a role as well, and they do it freely by using media/social media to drive the interest).

So they thought, how can we establish ourselves as credible so we can make bank? Channel 10 decided to come up with a new type of TB. This time, he would not have to propose and his final commitment girl would be the nice one who also doesn't want to settle down but they both love appearances. Always out and gosh, if only we could be home together to relax since we moved in together. What,  you didn't even have to live together? Just post social media photos of  you two doing things? 

So they screened those who think it is real and most applicants are just wanting to get famous. Even the sweet ones. And thus TBAU became beloved when  "model" was cast as TB... he has experience in the industry and thus can be coached. 

They get paid to show up together and do things together. And wow... what do you know.. Tim and Anna have an "American tour" to Hollywood that they go on. Awww... now how about that!

This year. They needed to, as Osher said, freshen things up. So bring in non-Australians for dramatic effect because then at least, not us. 

Make people think it will be a repeat of last year. But immediately make it about a FAIRY TALE. And what happens at the end of a fairy tale? A proposal. 

To keep it suspenseful the Bach needs to have lots of girls and be in love with lots of them, BUT ONLY at the end. And then the dilemma. Who does he choose? 

Even though we all know the story from the get go... this sweet innocent but feisty girl who wants to leave and he convinces her to stay? SWOON!!

I mean, think of the social media of the "Congrats" by the 'contestants'

"EVERY GIRL wants a guy to look at her that way" type of "Awwww" posts. 

And we were awwwing away. 

Movies are no longer on the big screen. You don't need to rent one. You can participate in one. 

And everyone knows that romance and drama are what gets people participating. The romance suckered me for sure. 

And we, the audience, still believe in the POSSIBILITY OF IT BEING REAL. And that is what everyone, from the producers to the paid characters (regular people, usually with some experience in the entertainment business.. Sam's ex was an actor she has stated) are banking on.

And if something really DOES happen, that is just a bonus... 

haha.. just funny either way... and as someone who has experienced SM I am the easiest of targets and makes logical sense why I got involved. 

Ahh, I wonder how many of the sleuther's are involved in the game knowingly here on this thread? I was asked that when I mentioned scripted white rose... 

hmmmm... has me thinking....

and then the Daily Mail nail polish photo? hmmm....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:33 pm

AllAboutLove you did say that this might all turn out to be one big drama where everyone were just actors. I never really thought that it might be possible.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:42 pm

aerina wrote:http://vodlocker.com/fqzwjapkayxh

link to the finale guys! i haven't seen it yet (had a nap, LOL) but i am PUMPED. honestly, I'm just sat thinking, "How the heck did I choose the F1 correctly from the first episode?"

Because, if you screen cap the first episode, it was ALL about Sam. Right from the get go. She narrated everything. They talked about family ... and she thought she was going to get a rose and so did the viewers based on TB response to her. Then she thought she was going to get the white rose. Nope... she has to wait, wait wait. And so we hope, hope, hope. 

I think it was obvious from the get go because they wanted it to be obvious. This way they could be ... something shocking happens  RIGHT BEFORE the last episode. 

Uh, NOTHING shocking happened when Blake took out the ring. All she did was say 100% yes, yes yes. And those lions? hmmm... waiting for the lost footage.

Sam did say that her ex was an actor.  

I am completely okay with it all being scripted, down to the social media posts by each contestant (character). 

I am also completely okay with it being real. 

I will say this... those of us who are romantics at heart have a similar response/approach to this season. We all wish everyone the best, try to make it factual, get stressed about the one we care for not finding love.

And then those who prefer drama are usually on facebook because you get quicker response that has likes, and shares, and whatnot. 

So, if anything, take comfort in the fact that as we all said on here, even if it is all fake, down to the very social media we sleuth, and yet we still try to believe it (I know I do) that says more about the type of people we want to be. Positive and hopeful.

And that is great, IMO Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123