SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 33 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:59 pm

mercieme wrote:
aerina wrote:
atem wrote:

Sam doesn't even know why?  That's just plain flat out wrong! What the heck is wrong with him?

She definitely doesn't deserve to be let go like this. After he essentially promised a lifetime with her, assuring her that he was sure about them. Ugh.

Also knowing how Sam explained to him many times how she was afraid of getting hurt. I can't wait to hear his reason, still think he broke up with her this week, he was all happy in the last 2 weeks.

OMG YES EXACTLY. He knew she's been hurt before and yet he goes about this way.

Yep, they definitely broke up in the last week or so. The distance is definitely a factor of the break up I think. Perth is agggess away and I'm sure both of them are unwilling to give up their home, especially where family and friends are concerned.

What an anticlimax...

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Sam post 2 hrs ago

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 33 Photo_11
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 33 Photo_12

hehe could her douchebag prediction have come true regarding how he broke up with her??? that's cruel to wait till finale night no?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:03 pm

The way this is unfolding will play right into the Blake those who are not fans. I was really sad for Australia last night, I felt there were undercurrents of at best unconscious bias

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:04 pm

A statement shouldn't cut it. He has an obligation as being the lead to answer questions. There should have been a ATFR or at least tell her why.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:05 pm

AEF wrote:The way this is unfolding will play right into the Blake those who are not fans. I was really sad for Australia last night, I felt there were undercurrents of at best unconscious bias

Yep that's the sad part, so sad for all involved.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:07 pm

aerina wrote:
atem wrote:
aerina wrote:sorry shouldve posted it here

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 33 Screen20

Sam doesn't even know why?  That's just plain flat out wrong! What the heck is wrong with him?

She definitely doesn't deserve to be let go like this. After he essentially promised a lifetime with her, assuring her that he was sure about them. Ugh.

The fact that she and all the girls are active on social media EXCEPT for Blake says a ton about Blake. What ton that is will soon be revealed I am sure... 

The girls all definitely moved on very quickly. 

Lisa following Blake does not compute unless she didn't know about the breakup??

Maybe no media because Blake doesn't want to say what about Sam? Something negative? That could be... since he has not been on social media.

On media though... you can search YouTube for Blake and "This is awkward" and another clip where he tells Jackie O he would have sex with her if for sure if he was put in the situation where they were the last people on earth. 

Everything will come out soon... 

I find it amusing that on the last episode you hear Sam tell Blake's mom she thought he might be a douche bag... and felt bad for saying that... 

Strange since she tells Blake she knew he was so GENUINE and a good person on their final date before proposal... 

The editors DEFINITELY left the douchebag comment by Sam in there intentionally.... it doesn't fit with everything else you hear Sam say about Blake.... and to say it to his mom/aunt??
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Such a sad ending!!
Did you ladies see this interview with another ex bachelorette- it's down a fair way:
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/blake-and-sam-split-confirmed-bachelor-couple-call-engagement-off/story-fn8yvfst-1227077941623
"One of last year’s unlucky bachelorettes, Penny Palman, went on Sea FM Hobart Breakfast radio this morning and said she believes Blake and Sam’s relationship “only lasted weeks”.

“From what I can gather they’re not together anymore. Belle, who was on season one with me, went out with the guys on Grand Final day the other day, and Sam was there flirting up a storm with a heap of guys. She [Belle] thought maybe it was because Lisa had won,” Palman told radio hosts Paul Hogan and Esther ‘Woody’ Woodhams.

Palman, who says she knows the girls from this season of The Bachelor, added: “We were all convinced that Lisa had won because the amount of times everyone had gone out with Sam and she was hitting on all these other dudes, because trust me, when you’re a bachelorette you get hit on by everybody ... they were convinced that she would never be with him because she’s been hooking up with everyone else.”

Palman wasn’t exactly full of praise for this season’s Bachelor either. She told the Hobart radio duo: “All the information I’ve heard is that he’s a real dog. Off-camera telling them all that ‘I love you, you’re the one, this is going to happen, you’re it.’ And there are opportunities when you’re filming the show for this to happen and full credit to Tim on our season, none of that went down.”

Would this mean that Blake broke it off a few weeks ago rather than really recently?

Last edited by Kapiti on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:09 pm

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-breakup-blake-garvey-dumped-sam-frost-and-shes-devastated/story-fn8yvfst-1227078893081

AS Channel 10 confirms Bachelor Blake Garvey has split with fiance Sam Frost, a source close to the blonde beauty says she’s shattered.
The friend says Blake, 31, did the dumping. And Sam, 25, is devastated over the breakup.
The seemingly loved-up pair ended things last Friday, less than a week before the show’s finale aired last night.
The eleventh-hour bust-up could explain why Ten was forced to abruptly cancel all media interviews with Blake and Sam today.

The insider said Sam was still coming to terms with being dumped, especially since the breakup came amid claims that Blake was “in love with another one of the contestants.”

The pair spent little time together after their engagement was filmed, with Blake living in Perth and Sam living in Melbourne.
The insider said Sam was “devastated”.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:12 pm

It really doesn't make sense that Sam does not know why they broke up. If it was the distance issue then she's know. Surely if he called it off he would have told her why.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:12 pm

emusha wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-breakup-blake-garvey-dumped-sam-frost-and-shes-devastated/story-fn8yvfst-1227078893081

AS Channel 10 confirms Bachelor Blake Garvey has split with fiance Sam Frost, a source close to the blonde beauty says she’s shattered.
The friend says Blake, 31, did the dumping. And Sam, 25, is devastated over the breakup.
The seemingly loved-up pair ended things last Friday, less than a week before the show’s finale aired last night.
The eleventh-hour bust-up could explain why Ten was forced to abruptly cancel all media interviews with Blake and Sam today.

The insider said Sam was still coming to terms with being dumped, especially since the breakup came amid claims that Blake was “in love with another one of the contestants.”

The pair spent little time together after their engagement was filmed, with Blake living in Perth and Sam living in Melbourne.
The insider said Sam was “devastated”.

and the plot thickens... poor sam.

WHAT A DIRTY STREET PIE. the guy should've just done a Womack.

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:13 pm

People on FB are saying that if he had chosen Lisa she would have made it work.

I'm sure Tim and Anna are having a good laugh after they were criticising Blake proposing so soon.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Kapiti wrote:Such a sad ending!!
Did you ladies see this interview with another ex bachelorette- it's down a fair way:
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/blake-and-sam-split-confirmed-bachelor-couple-call-engagement-off/story-fn8yvfst-1227077941623
"One of last year’s unlucky bachelorettes, Penny Palman, went on Sea FM Hobart Breakfast radio this morning and said she believes Blake and Sam’s relationship “only lasted weeks”.

“From what I can gather they’re not together anymore. Belle, who was on season one with me, went out with the guys on Grand Final day the other day, and Sam was there flirting up a storm with a heap of guys. She [Belle] thought maybe it was because Lisa had won,” Palman told radio hosts Paul Hogan and Esther ‘Woody’ Woodhams.

Palman, who says she knows the girls from this season of The Bachelor, added: “We were all convinced that Lisa had won because the amount of times everyone had gone out with Sam and she was hitting on all these other dudes, because trust me, when you’re a bachelorette you get hit on by everybody ... they were convinced that she would never be with him because she’s been hooking up with everyone else.”

Palman wasn’t exactly full of praise for this season’s Bachelor either. She told the Hobart radio duo: “All the information I’ve heard is that he’s a real dog. Off-camera telling them all that ‘I love you, you’re the one, this is going to happen, you’re it.’ And there are opportunities when you’re filming the show for this to happen and full credit to Tim on our season, none of that went down.”

Would this mean that Blake broke it off a few weeks ago rather than really recently?

and like it always does with these shows...the truth always always comes out even if it's years down the road.... and the truth will cast everyone in the light they earn through their true actions/behaviors.... BAHHHH I had real hopes for Bach AU being better than BachUS but as always the show format attracts ppl in it for personal gain -- true gems come out of it as well as we've seen in the US veriety -- well for me in BachAU the girls made it worth it for me this season like NO OTHER in this franchise globally

...beyond that all i have to say is i've been bamboozled before by a lead -- namely ALI -- i really liked blake cos he seemed to be behaving very thoughtfully but in all honesty my take on it is...LET THE TRUTH HIT THE FANNNN and let it burn out all the pretention booyaaaa :atomic:  having watched many of these shows in this franchise I have ZERO patience for fakeness, showmances and for attention whores and D-bags... always for the beautiful people though ;)

Last edited by emusha on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123