SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 28 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:50 am

Funny that Tenley and Kiptyn could be there without a problem. What were they afraid of? So petty but it fits my impression  of J/A, especially Andi. I could see her pitching a fit. She's probably not happy that they were behind S/C and Marcuse/Lacy as it was. I don't see them being together long enough for a TV wedding but can only imagine there's even less of a shot after this stunt. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:56 am

luvlady345 wrote:But Sean/Cat didn't get much more though?  Nikki was the center of attention, which I enjoyed.....
Nikki got the longest, obviously, because this is the first time she's spoken publicly about JPabs. Andi/Josh and Sean/Catherine's interviews were virtually identical in length -- 3:13 vs 3:15. I hardly think that extra :02 means the network's pissed at them.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:57 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:But Sean/Cat didn't get much more though?  Nikki was the center of attention, which I enjoyed.....
Nikki got the longest, obviously, because this is the first time she's spoken publicly about JPabs. Andi/Josh and Sean/Catherine's interviews were virtually identical in length -- 3:13 vs 3:15. I hardly think that extra :02 means the network's pissed at them.

Thank you eagle. That is the same I heard. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:00 am

[quote="soccermom333"]
luvlady345 wrote:I just find all of this soooooo funny, this has actual made my night....  Yes,  Andi is a bad woman to bring a whole network to it's knees to bow down to her demands even with an iron clad contract, which had been touted as not to be messed with.....GOALS for me to have such power, you know Andi I am not upset with you if you got the power, wheel it girl, about time a woman stick it to TPTB...

handwave clapping! hehehe  [/quote

Interesting.... I don't see this behavior hissyfit attractive at all.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:05 am

Nikki was the "center" time wise however the red carpet edit firmly reinforced Sean/Cat's status as the reigning golden couple.  The camera work on their walk down the carpet alone showed them to be beloved by TPTB.  Spoke volumes before they even did their interview.   

Nikki was the only "single" interviewed so if Nick had attended I suspect he would not have been.  This was Nikki's first, and likely only, opportunity to address the breakup.  A better option, I think, than having her show up mid-season like Emily Maynard did.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:09 am

Rolly wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I just find all of this soooooo funny, this has actual made my night....  Yes,  Andi is a bad woman to bring a whole network to it's knees to bow down to her demands even with an iron clad contract, which had been touted as not to be messed with.....GOALS for me to have such power, you know Andi I am not upset with you if you got the power, wheel it girl, about time a woman stick it to TPTB...

Interesting.... I don't see this behavior  hissyfit attractive at all.

Ahhhh, just different strokes.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:17 am

luvlady345 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Interesting.... I don't see this behavior  hissyfit attractive at all.

Ahhhh, just different strokes.....

Agreed yes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:18 am

Bet2Win wrote:Kasha posted the times in the episode thread.  Nikki's was 8 minutes, Jodi's 4 minutes or less, can't remember.  

I am embarrassed to admit I timed them.
Nikki I gave up after it hit the 8 minute mark. I knew she was going to go to the commercial break.
Yawn/Cat was over a smidge over 4
JODi right at 3. Marcus/Lacy a smidge over 2.
I did not use a second hand. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:23 am

I find it totally childish if Andi/Josh basically told TPTB that they wouldn't go if Nick went. Grow the heck up. Plenty of exes from this show have survived in the same room just fine. Geez, it's not like they would have forced them to be BFFs.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:16 am

Yawn/Cat! That is hilarious! giggling cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Kasha posted the times in the episode thread.  Nikki's was 8 minutes, Jodi's 4 minutes or less, can't remember.  

Nikki I gave up after it hit the 8 minute mark. I knew she was going to go to the commercial break.
Big difference between an analogue and a digital clock, I guess, and I stand by the numbers I posted. Sean/Catherine and Andi/Josh were right around the 3:15 mark.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:30 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Big difference between an analogue and a digital clock, I guess, and I stand by the numbers I posted. Sean/Catherine and Andi/Josh were right around the 3:15 mark.

Me too Eagle. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl