SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 15 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by BohemianNika Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Ooohhh, too bad Nick didn't follow those 6 tips before ATFR giggling

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Sprite wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Everyone's entitled to their opinions, some think Andi's a mean girl and I think Nick is the guy version of the crazy girl in Single White Female

I don't believe that Nick ever got violent. Josh had more of the anger issues. Nick just ended up getting more nervous and tongue tied from what I saw.

I was referring to his mental state and how obsessive and weird he was in his relationship with Andi not physical violence

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Yikes. For someone who apparently completely moved on from everything, I wonder why he felt the need to share the article and write it in the first place or post that picture of them together in it Suspect

Probably not entirely his idea. I'm sure editors had something to say and it is the reason he would be asked to write such an article, since nobody would know him from Adam if not for the show and the dramatic break up. Kind of like when he was invited to speak at the university.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Yikes. For someone who apparently completely moved on from everything, I wonder why he felt the need to share the article and write it in the first place or post that picture of them together in it Suspect

I agree with you about the pic being a weird one to open the article with but perhaps it was a way to get people to continue reading?? But I actually think this article is confirmation that he is properly over the break up. Some of the stuff he says I think is slightly hypocritical like this about writing letters One important thing to remember here is that this is about venting as a means to moving forward, not venting as a means to win him or her back. But then what he writes straight after that sort of confirms that he realises that it was a dumb idea to write her a letter and he has a more humorous take on what he did now.
Overall it's good to see he has learnt from his mistakes and I hope for him that tomorrow during the premiere he will be able to watch JODI together without feeling any sadness etc!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Sprite wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Everyone's entitled to their opinions, some think Andi's a mean girl and I think Nick is the guy version of the crazy girl in Single White Female

I don't believe that Nick ever got violent. Josh had more of the anger issues. Nick just ended up getting more nervous and tongue tied from what I saw.

I was referring to his mental state and how obsessive and weird he was in his relationship with Andi not physical violence

I don't see him being obsessive or weird at all since the show has finished. Frankly, I didn't see him being obsessive and weird during the show. Just a man who was hurt and was trying to make sense of everything and find closure. He did and moved on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:42 pm

Oh gosh this is not good. Yikes is right. Does anyone know if he is going to the premiere? I don't think he was invited and maybe he is mad so did this instead? Weird. I will just say that I hope he finds peace. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:^^ sara11 you beat me to the punch!! I am sure some will love and some will hate tis is life Smiley it would be boring if we all agreed

100% agree. It certainly makes things interesting.
Yeah, this is cray. Seriously, so not normal. They dated for 2 months on a television show while she was dating 24 other men. Why agree to write an article like this? Just ridiculous.

The whole thing is even more crazy imo because she would not have given him the time of day if she wasn't filming a tv show where she was worried her f1 was a womanizing flight risk and she couldn't be the only Ette left at the frc altar without a proposal. She needed Nick in her back pocket just in case Josh slithered away in the middle of the night to his hordes of adoring girls in Athens.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:^^ sara11 you beat me to the punch!! I am sure some will love and some will hate tis is life Smiley it would be boring if we all agreed

Yeah, this is cray. Seriously, so not normal. They dated for 2 months on a television show while she was dating 24 other men. Why agree to write an article like this? Just ridiculous.

The whole thing is even more crazy imo because she would not have given him the time of day if she wasn't filming a tv show where she was worried her f1 was a womanizing flight risk and she couldn't be the only Ette left at the frc altar without a proposal. She needed Nick in her back pocket just in case Josh slithered away in the middle of the night to his hordes of adoring girls in Athens.  

Alanna!!!!!!! Welcome back!! You have been missed. handwave Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:46 pm

sara11 wrote:

I agree with you about the pic being a weird one to open the article with but perhaps it was a way to get people to continue reading?? But I actually think this article is confirmation that he is properly over the break up. Some of the stuff he says I think is slightly hypocritical like this about writing letters One important thing to remember here is that this is about venting as a means to moving forward, not venting as a means to win him or her back. But then what he writes straight after that sort of confirms that he realises that it was a dumb idea to write her a letter and he has a more humorous take on what he did now.
Overall it's good to see he has learnt from his mistakes and I hope for him that tomorrow during the premiere he will be able to watch JODI together without feeling any sadness etc!

I was more so teasing about him not being over the whole situation, but isn't this his first article for this website? For someone that supposedly wants nothing to do with the show, Andi, etc. I just thought it was weird that he was up for writing this article in general.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:46 pm

OMG, this guy! What in the world? Really son? I just can't.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

cantstopl I see no lies

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

If this was actually her reasoning, frankly it would make her behaviour ... particularly sleeping with him ... look even worse.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl