SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 30 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:46 am

If popularity and "pecking order" are concerned, well, Andi and Josh are the most followed couple of the franchise on IG, so I'm not at all surprised they would discourage Nick from coming if they were worried A/J wouldn't come. I'm not sure that these live premieres/finales are in the contract? That seems unreasonable.

Truthfully after his live TV 'moment' last summer, I wouldn't show up to another live show that he was attending either. I don't think it's merely about exes... but rather his unpredictability. And she probably just can't stand his guts laugh out loud.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by mindless Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:56 am

I think it just speaks for how highly Andi thinks of herself, if she really believes Nick still isn't over her and is just waiting for an opportunity to cause another scene.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:42 am

mindless wrote:I think it just speaks for how highly Andi thinks of herself, if she really believes Nick still isn't over her and is just waiting for an opportunity to cause another scene.

True this!!  
Even though I would argue that he never caused a scene; just asked a simple and appropriate question.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:59 am

People who don't like Nick always bring up what he did/said on the show, especially AFTR. I think Nick has shown nothing but class after filming. I remember when he was interviewed in ER, after showing the clip of Jodi calling him "classless", Nick's reply was "Josh is a great guy, Andi is a great girl and I wish the best for them". He also gave a seminar at a local university and was well like. I don't have time to look it up, but I believe he was very respectful of JODI.
I have no reason to doubt Nutty's source. Why would thy lie? They could just easily said Nick was not available for the red carpet event.
We know for a fact that Chris, Nick Sutter, and JJ all have met up with Nick after the show. We also have photos of Chris, Brian and Nick singing karaoke after AFTR. Marquel is also friendly with Nick on SM. These people all know and lived with him. If Nick is such a horrible person, why hang out with him?
For the record: I am glad he's not at the event. He's not a fame seeker and he has a real job, unlike many of the people there.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:03 pm

bleuberry wrote:If popularity and "pecking order" are concerned, well, Andi and Josh are the most followed couple of the franchise on IG, so I'm not at all surprised they would discourage Nick from coming if they were worried A/J wouldn't come. I'm not sure that these live premieres/finales are in the contract? That seems unreasonable.

Truthfully after his live TV 'moment' last summer, I wouldn't show up to another live show that he was attending either. I don't think it's merely about exes... but rather his unpredictability. And she probably just can't stand his guts laugh out loud.

Agreed, to all of this bleu laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:If popularity and "pecking order" are concerned, well, Andi and Josh are the most followed couple of the franchise on IG, so I'm not at all surprised they would discourage Nick from coming if they were worried A/J wouldn't come. I'm not sure that these live premieres/finales are in the contract? That seems unreasonable.

Honestly. What do you think he would have done if he attended the show? I find it so weird the your avi has a pic of Des and Chris who are a class on their own after Brooks humiliated Des and people thought Chris was her second choice and they are still friendly with Brooks. That shows class and what great people they are. They accepted what happened in the show and moved on while you have these two brats that are holding a grudge to a guy that has not even talked about them in months. It doesn't matter how many instagram followers those two have TPTB only cares if they will bring ratings if they have a televised wedding. Advertisers don't pay for followers on instagram.

Nick wouldn't have done anything to Andi if he went to the show. All I see is excuses **edited****Edited** Josh said crap about JP, a guy he doesn't even know.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:23 pm

^ As I said above, too bad Andi didn't take that "high road" she commended Chris on. I really don't think anything would have happened with Nick being there. It would have been a good opportunity to bury the hard feelings. Andi/Josh apparently have not moved on.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:38 pm

IMO, I can't even compare the Brooks and Des situation to Andi and Josh's with Nick. Even though it hurt her on the show, Brooks was kind to her and ultimately, it was the best thing to happen to Des. Chris was the best guy there for her, no doubt and it worked out perfectly for them.

Brooks didn't chase Des down after the show. He didn't try to see her in person while she was engaged to a different man. Brooks didn't want a second chance with her and write her a letter telling her she picked the wrong guy and that he was the better choice, so take him back. He didn't tell millions of people he slept with her on live television nor was he recorded on a plane spoiling the ending and talking negatively about the winner of the show. People can argue all they want that Andi was disrespectful, I don't disagree to a certain extent, but Nick wasn't respectful of Andi either nor was he respectful of the guys, especially Josh and his relationship with Andi, who didn't do anything or say anything badly about him until Nick had his plane fiasco, wanted a second chance with his fiance, and then told millions of people he slept with her. Nick might be respectful now, but no one from this show had to deal with a runner up the way Josh and Andi had to post filming. No matter what my views are on the three of them, that's plain and simple for me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:45 pm

But Des/Chris didn't attend and they were in LA, but Brookes was there. So I don't know if I am buying this at all.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:IMO, I can't even compare the Brooks and Des situation to Andi and Josh's with Nick. Even though it hurt her on the show, Brooks was kind to her and ultimately, it was the best thing to happen to Des. Chris was the best guy there for her, no doubt and it worked out perfectly for them.

Brooks didn't chase Des down after the show. He didn't try to see her in person while she was engaged to a different man. Brooks didn't want a second chance with her and write her a letter telling her she picked the wrong guy and that he was the better choice, so take him back. He didn't tell millions of people he slept with her on live television nor was he recorded on a plane spoiling the ending and talking negatively about the winner of the show. People can argue all they want that Andi was disrespectful, I don't disagree to a certain extent, but Nick wasn't respectful of Andi either nor was he respectful of the guys, especially Josh and his relationship with Andi, who didn't do anything or say anything badly about him until Nick had his plane fiasco, wanted a second chance with his fiance, and then told millions of people he slept with her. Nick might be respectful now, but no one from this show had to deal with a runner up the way Josh and Andi had to post filming. No matter what my views are on the three of them, that's plain and simple for me.

To me this is comparing apples to oranges.
Brooks was not the lead, Des was. Brooks was the one terminating the relationship, not the main. Brooks used so much compassion and kindness with Des, that the film crew took time to film his anguish. Brooks did not need to attempt to contact Des post show, there was closure. Period. It was him terminating the relationship and Des had happily moved on. Case closed.

On the other hand, MEandI was the lead, she was the one terminating the relationship. She did not provide closure and/or the producers worked this. Kindness and compassion were not utilized in dealing with the situation. The film crew even accentuated this on her exit from Nick's room. The ensuing months after the FRC was like a pressure cooker/crock pot. The situation stewed rather that putting a fork in it and being done.
To me, these are entirely different situations with two entirely different results.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Was Andi allowed to tell Nick she's breaking up with him because she wants Josh as her f1? When he asked her in that hotel room if it's something about their relationship or "someone" else, she acted like she had no idea WTF he was talking about, like, "who the heck is someone else?!?" I wonder if that was a contingency for letting him go early for her by tptb.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:07 pm

luvlady345 wrote:But Des/Chris didn't attend and they were in LA, but Brookes was there. So I don't know if I am buying this at all.

If I remember correctly, Des/Chris/Brooks were sitting near each other, in the same row, at JP/Nikki's finale, so they have been in the same room together since the break up.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl