SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 29 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:58 am

This, by far, has been the most interesting thread tonight.

When you are on a show where you date 25 guys simultaneously, isn't it kind of expected that you might run into an ex or two at one of these events? Truly predictable that Andi would 'put Nick in his place' and threaten not to attend if he attended. She's such a (cough, cough) strong, independent role model. Isn't she? no no
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:20 am

notarose wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:But Sean/Cat didn't get much more though?  Nikki was the center of attention, which I enjoyed.....

Nikki was the "center" time wise however the red carpet edit firmly reinforced Sean/Cat's status as the reigning golden couple.  The camera work on their walk down the carpet alone showed them to be beloved by TPTB.  Spoke volumes before they even did their interview.   

Nikki was the only "single" interviewed so if Nick had attended I suspect he would not have been.  This was Nikki's first, and likely only, opportunity to address the breakup.  A better option, I think, than having her show up mid-season like Emily Maynard did.

See, I don't get into which couple is loved or the golden couple..... I thought Sean/Cat would be first because their season was older and Sean was the first male lead couple (the original choice) and Andi/Josh were the latest couple so I expected them to be last of the couples..... I honestly never gave any thoughts whatsoever about S/C being first or that the camera might have followed them.... no idea

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:23 am

Goodnight it's been real, school/work tomorrow....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:24 am

notarose wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:But Sean/Cat didn't get much more though?  Nikki was the center of attention, which I enjoyed.....

Nikki was the "center" time wise however the red carpet edit firmly reinforced Sean/Cat's status as the reigning golden couple.  The camera work on their walk down the carpet alone showed them to be beloved by TPTB.  Spoke volumes before they even did their interview.   

Nikki was the only "single" interviewed so if Nick had attended I suspect he would not have been.  This was Nikki's first, and likely only, opportunity to address the breakup.  A better option, I think, than having her show up mid-season like Emily Maynard did.

Not to mention they got prime seating inside where you could often see them right in front of CH while he talked. Not really surprising given how popular they are.

I still wish Nick would have shown up just to see the hilarious reaction Andi and Josh would have had. They would have been so pissed I'm sure.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:51 am

luvlady345 wrote:A
notarose wrote:

See, I don't get into which couple is loved or the golden couple.....  I thought Sean/Cat would be first because their season was older and Sean was the first male lead couple (the original choice) and  Andi/Josh were the latest couple so I expected them to be last of the couples.....  I honestly never gave any thoughts whatsoever about S/C being first or that the camera might have followed them.... no idea
yes respect your not thinking in terms of a popularity pecking order... I just enjoy reading edits. 
Aside: Marcus & Lacey were actually the latest couple.

Umngirl :yes:, great house seats! 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:55 am

If it came to choosing between having Nick there or having their recent "success story" there, then it seems like a no-brainer to me. It's not because Andi has so much power, it just wasn't a risk worth taking, since this show was about promoting the new season. And even if they had shown up regardless, having a moody grumpy Andi there wasn't worth the trouble, since Nick wouldn't even have been interviewed. I have no reason to doubt the sources, since this seems exactly like something Andi and Josh would do. They act entitled and haven't shown an ounce of forgiveness towards Nick in all this time. They're still holding a grudge against Juan Pablo for heaven's sake. They really seem like the type of people who just don't let go. So immature. no no
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:58 am

I have a different take... Andi and Josh are living their life the way they choose. I might not agree with their decision but it is their life. I actually think Nick is probably more upset with TPTB than w/ Andi. They screwed him over twice now. I'm sure he told them to go fly a kite when they told him "he could or should" not come. Bet he has also moved on. I don't believe Andi would be "grumpy" around Nick and even if she was who cares. Some said Kiptyn and Tenley were even there together, but I know there is/was NO love lost between these two and they probably said absolutely NOTHING to each other and they were never interviewed and both sat "in the back."

Feelings are not right or wrong.... it is just how people feel. Everyone here, including myself and Jodi, can feel what they want.

Nick did a very disrespectful thing to Andi at the end of her season but he was allowed to feel the way he did. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:15 am

People can feel whatever they like yes, but when you go as far as trying to constrain other people based on your feelings, then you need to come back to earth. The world doesn't revolve around your feelings. Deal with them yourself, please, and let others do what they want.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:18 am

But Nick does do what he wants. He acted on his feelings at the after the final rose. Same as Andi acting on feelings now. Both have taken action that others disagree with. Smiley IMHO Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:27 am

mindless wrote:People can feel whatever they like yes, but when you go as far as trying to constrain other people based on your feelings, then you need to come back to earth. The world doesn't revolve around your feelings. Deal with them yourself, please, and let others do what they want.

Yes! As Cuppa_reality suggested in the fan thread, per Nick's recent article/instagram pic and my avi: Seriously! Just get over it!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:45 am

soccermom333 wrote:I have a different take... Andi and Josh are living their life the way they choose.  I might not agree with their decision but it is their life.  I actually think Nick is probably more upset with TPTB than w/ Andi.  They screwed him over twice now.  I'm sure he told them to go fly a kite when they told him "he could or should" not come.  Bet he has also moved on.  I don't believe Andi would be "grumpy" around Nick and even if she was who cares.  Some said Kiptyn and Tenley were even there together, but I know there is/was NO love lost between these two and they probably said absolutely NOTHING to each other and they were never interviewed and both sat "in the back."  

Feelings are not right or wrong.... it is just how people feel.  Everyone here, including myself and Jodi, can feel what they want.

Nick did a very disrespectful thing to Andi at the end of her season but he was allowed to feel the way he did.  Smiley

Of course, right or wrong, we're all entitled to our opinions and it's a matter of perspective...
Andi did a series of very disrespectful things to Nick at the end of the show/season, up to and including throwing a tantrum to keep him from attending the premiere... so I imagine any illusions he had about (his time with) Andi are tempered .... and I'm glad to see him moving on.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:24 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Kasha posted the times in the episode thread.  Nikki's was 8 minutes, Jodi's 4 minutes or less, can't remember.  

I am embarrassed to admit I timed them.
Nikki I gave up after it hit the 8 minute mark. I knew she was going to go to the commercial break.
Yawn/Cat was over a smidge over 4
JODi right at 3. Marcus/Lacy a smidge over 2.
I did not use a second hand. giggling
Big difference between an analogue and a digital clock, I guess, and I stand by the numbers I posted. Sean/Catherine and Andi/Josh were right around the 3:15 mark.

That's great! I am glad to see someone else enjoys my hobby! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl