SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by notarose Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:00 pm

SueSt wrote:

notarose wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I think it's just that she/they were being petty as you said, Mia. I believe Nick would have been perfectly comfortable being in the same place as he's moved on. No idea why it should bother them but Andi was hyper enough as it was so can't imagine if he'd have come.   :shocked!:
Andi's perceived "hyperness" may have been because she wasn't informed as to whether Nick would/wouldn't be attending.  After not seeing him on the red carpet or in studio before the screening, she calmed down.  Just a theory not yet discussed. 

Mia, great question.  I think it all comes back to experience.  Nick was in at least 3 long term relationships prior to the show.  Josh  broke off his last relationship because she kissed someone and said he hadn't dated for 7 years.  We only know about 1 serious relationship regarding Andi and that was long term and could possibly have been her only one before Josh.  In other words you have Josh/Andi with little break up experience despite their ages vs Nick with more life experience in this regard.  Therefore, I can see Nick now neutral to the past.  During filming, when both Josh and Andi spoke about their past and being cheated on, they both still seemed emotionally "in the moment".  Nick was more detached because it was firmly in the past so he had the luxury of contemplative hindsight and his role.

Interesting point, NR.
In light of the breakup news, it makes more sense than ever that Andi (and Josh) would not want to see Nick.
I can imagine that just having Nick in the same room would likely exacerbate their discomfort with each other.... particularly (and this is a reach) if Nick has anything to do with their breakup.
If the break up becomes fact, I'm seeing it more as a "dodged bullet".  If Nick had attended some rag mags would likely have enjoyed trying to implicate Nick.  This way, he is out of the rumor mix.

Also, if true, I feel sorry for Josh.  His bro was engaged shortly after him and that's a difficult dynamic to deal with.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by StacyNor Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:09 pm

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:

notarose wrote:
Andi's perceived "hyperness" may have been because she wasn't informed as to whether Nick would/wouldn't be attending.  After not seeing him on the red carpet or in studio before the screening, she calmed down.  Just a theory not yet discussed. 

Mia, great question.  I think it all comes back to experience.  Nick was in at least 3 long term relationships prior to the show.  Josh  broke off his last relationship because she kissed someone and said he hadn't dated for 7 years.  We only know about 1 serious relationship regarding Andi and that was long term and could possibly have been her only one before Josh.  In other words you have Josh/Andi with little break up experience despite their ages vs Nick with more life experience in this regard.  Therefore, I can see Nick now neutral to the past.  During filming, when both Josh and Andi spoke about their past and being cheated on, they both still seemed emotionally "in the moment".  Nick was more detached because it was firmly in the past so he had the luxury of contemplative hindsight and his role.

Interesting point, NR.
In light of the breakup news, it makes more sense than ever that Andi (and Josh) would not want to see Nick.
I can imagine that just having Nick in the same room would likely exacerbate their discomfort with each other.... particularly (and this is a reach) if Nick has anything to do with their breakup.
If the break up becomes fact, I'm seeing it more as a "dodged bullet".  If Nick had attended some rag mags would likely have enjoyed trying to implicate Nick.  This way, he is out of the rumor mix.

Also, if true, I feel sorry for Josh.  His bro was engaged shortly after him and that's a difficult dynamic to deal with.
You are a better person than me but I really don't feel sorry for him. I used to be OK with Josh when he was on the show, but after the show I hated how he looked down at people. I hated how he thought people were not his type. To be honest, if the break up is true I don't feel sorry for any of them. I just feel sorry for their future spouses to have these two annoying people as partners.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 pm

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:

notarose wrote:

Interesting point, NR.

more good points NR.
I feel sorry for Josh and strangely sorry for Andi. She's got a lot she's going to have to confront...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:16 pm

I agree StacyNor, but if I had to feel more empathy with one--it would be Josh. Thankfully, Nick was not at that premiere as stated by NR. No implication of Jack Sh*t by association, unless they channeled him. laugh out loud

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:18 pm

StacyNor wrote:
notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Interesting point, NR.

You are a better person than me but I really don't feel sorry for him.  I used to be OK with Josh when he was on the show, but after the show I hated how he looked down at people. I hated how he thought people were not his type. To be honest, if the break up is true I don't feel sorry for any of them. I just feel sorry for their future spouses to have these two annoying people as partners.

I think A&J were toxic together, but separately, particularly Josh, who I think is just a naturally nicer person, will be fine once they move forward into new relationships with people not looking to stay in the spotlight.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:50 pm

You know what I  find funny about this whole situation is what a loser Andi has become because of the franchise. The show did more harm than good for her in my opinion.  

I only have this place to discuss this because I wont go to Josh and Andi's forum.  I hardly went there when they were together wont go there now they have split. Seems fair.

Anyway, I think she left an ex boyfriend to go to the The Bachelor [I cant remember properly], left her job to chase fame and used to make remarks how she loves the engagement ring. Now she has lost a fiancé, now she needs to find a place[ I  think she used to live with Josh in his apartment or she might have kept her place], lost the ring that she loved and told Josh to pick and most of her fans girls will lose interest on her. They were more Jodi fans than Andi fans. This franchise was really terrible for her, she needs to cut her loses with the show and move on. She was great before the show now she has nothing to show for it.

Last edited by StacyNor on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:00 pm

^ Andi moved in with Josh essentially as soon as they got back from filming in May, but she got rid of her apartment and she moved in completely at the end of the summer/early fall, so she doesn't have her own apartment. She'll have to find one.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:07 pm

^ Damn! No fiancé, no ring, no job and no place. I might even feel sorry for Andi but she really needs to concentrate on her and move on from the franchise.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:08 pm

StacyNor wrote:You know what I  find funny about this whole situation is what a loser Andi has become because of the franchise. The show did more harm than good for her in my opinion.  

I only have this place to discuss this because I wont go to Josh and Andi's forum.  I hardly went there when they were together wont go there now they have split. Seems fair.

Anyway, I think she left an ex boyfriend to go to the The Bachelor [I cant remember properly], left her job to chase fame and used to make remarks how she loves the engagement ring. Now she has lost a fiancé, now she needs to find a place[ I  think she used to live with Josh in his apartment or she might have kept her place], lost the ring that she loved and told Josh to pick and most of her fans girls will lose interest on her. They were more Jodi fans than Andi fans. This franchise was really terrible for her, she needs to cut her loses with the show and move on. She was great before the show now she has nothing to show for it.

This probably belongs in Andi's discussion thread, but since you started I'll respond.
ITA that Andi's going to have a VERY difficult adjustment. She lived too high on the hog and diva'd out big time.... now it's going to be time to pay the piper... she's got a lot of deferred reconciling that's coming due.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:08 pm

breakups are complicated huh... Hope Nicky poo reacts positively

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:12 pm

emad0722 wrote:breakups are complicated huh... Hope Nicky poo reacts positively
Mindless already suggested he should tweet them a copy of his rules for getting over a breakup. giggling
But seriously, IMO Nick's only shown himself to be a classy guy; I look forward to his response, because it's sure to be thoughtful and graceful.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:15 pm

I finally find myself thankful that Andi was so cold to Nick at the ATFR. I think her demeanor and her refusal to acknowledge the feelings I believe she did have at one point for Nick will go a long way in encouraging Nick to stay away from this mess.

I truly hoped Andi and Josh would make it together ~ IMO, they both wanted the same thing out of the experience.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl