SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by StacyNor Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:19 pm

SueSt wrote:
StacyNor wrote:You know what I  find funny about this whole situation is what a loser Andi has become because of the franchise. The show did more harm than good for her in my opinion.  

I only have this place to discuss this because I wont go to Josh and Andi's forum.  I hardly went there when they were together wont go there now they have split. Seems fair.

Anyway, I think she left an ex boyfriend to go to the The Bachelor [I cant remember properly], left her job to chase fame and used to make remarks how she loves the engagement ring. Now she has lost a fiancé, now she needs to find a place[ I  think she used to live with Josh in his apartment or she might have kept her place], lost the ring that she loved and told Josh to pick and most of her fans girls will lose interest on her. They were more Jodi fans than Andi fans. This franchise was really terrible for her, she needs to cut her loses with the show and move on. She was great before the show now she has nothing to show for it.

This probably belongs in Andi's discussion thread, but since you started I'll respond.
ITA that Andi's going to have a VERY difficult adjustment.  She lived too high on the hog and diva'd out big time.... now it's going to be time to pay the piper... she's got a lot of deferred reconciling that's coming due.
Yep! I don't think Nick will say anything about it though. It would make the those who are not fans happy if he said anything about Jodi. They would think he hasn't moved on and I really think he has.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Do you guys think that Nick and Josh would every be friends again now that Josh and Andi have broken up?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodyallen90210 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:48 pm

I hope not.  Nick has real friends.  Nick and Josh are very different.

Woodyallen90210

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:49 pm

Yeah but they were close on the show before they became real competitors, at least that's what the other guys thought. But I think too much has happened now.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:54 pm

aviej wrote:Do you guys think that Nick and Josh would every be friends again now that Josh and Andi have broken up?

I think Nick would be open to better terms.  Nick and Chris got together in Chicago just before the Belguim epi of Chris trashing Nick aired.  Brian and Nick tweeted back and forth a lot during the airing of season.  

Nick did talk crap about Josh in the infamous airplane vid.  Even though the convo was meant to be private, it did become public and Nick publicly apologized during his interview with Nancy.  Anyway, I think Nick would easily accept a similar apology from Josh (a private one even) and be glad to have cleared the air between them.  

As to be renewing their friendship, it only seemed to go up to the Belguim segment (there is deleted clip of CH telling the guys they need to cut the bromances and someone asked Nick directly if he was prepared to separate from his closed friendship with Josh so that's proof that they actually were close up to that point). Maybe not pick up the friendship but definitely put the grudge match to rest.  

I think Nick got his closure with Andi at ATFR.  It would likely be healthy for both the guys to get closure on their relationship as well. Not necessary, just a good way to move forward in life.  No loose ends.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:04 pm

notarose wrote:
aviej wrote:Do you guys think that Nick and Josh would every be friends again now that Josh and Andi have broken up?

I think Nick would be open to better terms.  Nick and Chris got together in Chicago just before the Belguim epi of Chris trashing Nick aired.  Brian and Nick tweeted back and forth a lot during the airing of season.  

Nick did talk crap about Josh in the infamous airplane vid.  Even though the convo was meant to be private, it did become public and Nick publicly apologized during his interview with Nancy.  Anyway, I think Nick would easily accept a similar apology from Josh (a private one even) and be glad to have cleared the air between them.  

As to be renewing their friendship, it only seemed to go up to the Belguim segment (there is deleted clip of CH telling the guys they need to cut the bromances and someone asked Nick directly if he was prepared to separate from his closed friendship with Josh so that's proof that they actually were close up to that point). Maybe not pick up the friendship but definitely put the grudge match to rest.  

I think Nick got his closure with Andi at ATFR.  It would likely be healthy for both the guys to get closure on their relationship as well. Not necessary, just a good way to move forward in life.  No loose ends.

It would be nice... and honestly, who but the two of them can understand the joys and suffering involved in loving Andi.... giggling
(I think the clip you are referencing is from Marseille, earlier in the season, but I do recall seeing it)
And as you suggest, NR, Nick has said on a number of occasions that somewhere down the road he could see wishing them well or renewing something, and even though his comments were 'theoretical' I do think he'd be open to at least a conversation with Josh.
Josh, on the other hand, seems more prideful and may blame Nick (sorry for bringing it up again) for what happened between him and Andi ...
But I for one would like to see Josh and Nick reconcile... it would be a mature gesture and it sure would be a burn for Andi. giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:34 am

Nick just spoke to e!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:36 am

Cecilia wrote:Nick just spoke to e!

Is there evidence??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:37 am

Really weird what did he say??
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:37 am

Shocker. laugh out loud What about?

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:38 am

I was going to say, he's going to be bombarded by media. I didn't think this quick!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:38 am

http://www.eonline.com/news/612788/bachelorette-runner-up-nick-viall-surprised-by-andi-dorfman-s-breakup-with-josh-murray-heartbreak-is-tough

NEWS/ Bachelorette Runner-Up Nick Viall ''Surprised'' by Andi Dorfman's Breakup With Josh Murray: ''Heartbreak Is Tough''
by BRUNA NESSIF and Beth Sobol Today 7:13 PM PST

Fans are still trying to cope with the sad news surrounding Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray, but there's also one other person that comes to mind when hearing of the engaged couple's split—Nick Viall.
When it came down to it, Murray and Viall were the last two men standing and vying for Andi's heart at the end of The Bachelorette last season, and things clearly didn't go in Nick's favor.
And now, like the rest of us, Viall has caught wind of the breakup news and—again, like the rest of us—was caught off-guard. "I was surprised. I feel for them. Heartbreak is tough for anyone, whether you're engaged or not. It stinks," Nick tells E! News.
He also makes it very clear that this in no way makes him feel vindicated.
"I've been asked that a lot today, but the answer is no. I don't hold any ill will against either of them. I've moved on with my life."
And moved on, he has! Viall tells us that while he's not in an exclusive relationship with anyone, he's enjoying himself. "I'm dating and it's been fun. I enjoy being out there. But I haven't met that girl yet," he explains.
With that said, Nick trumps any idea that he may try for a second chance with Andi (sorry, guys!). "No. In a lot of cases things happen for the right reason and in our case it did," he says. "I'm excited about the people I have in my life now. What happened with Andi is in my past and it's going to stay there. I moved on. I don't want to move backwards."
Viall tells us that he hasn't reached out to either of them since the split was announced, but adds, "Maybe down the line it would be nice to reconnect with Josh as a friend."
"After several months of being engaged and working on our relationship, we have decided that it's best for both of us to go our separate ways," the now-former pair said in a joint statement.
"We are very sad that it has come to this point, but this is what's best for both of us individually. We will continue to be good friends and have nothing but great things to say about each other and wish each other the best."
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl