SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 20 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:48 pm

^If we are talking about numbers, on Nick's IG, over 1000 people liked that post.
IMO, Bustle asked him to write an article, he happily obliged. For the pictures that were used, I believed, but no proof, the editors just copied and pasted them from Nick's SM.
Some people like the article and some don't. I like it and think Nick is so over his last public breakup.
(He said he had 2 relationships on the show and one of his exes is his stylist now and in good terms.)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:55 pm

^ There were some comments about Nick being back in the public eye, ruining Andi & Josh's moment tonight, etc. so some posters were just saying that having 60-something random people and 1000 random people favoriting or liking a short article from a website like Bustle doesn't really put you back in the public eye and nor does it really ruin Andi & Josh's night tonight. That's why the whole number thing got brought up.

On another note - why the heck does Nick have a stylist?! laugh out loud Can't a 34 year old man who doesn't live in the public eye dress himself?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:59 pm

If public eye = this forum, then yes, he's very much in the public eye. giggling

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:59 pm

^Is having a stylist a bad thing? Maybe he's too busy to shop? Maybe he doesn't want to spend too much time in the mall?
Let me rephrase it: She works as a stylist and helped Nick pick some out outfits for the show. Does she still help him pick out some clothes? Who knows?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:00 pm

I thought his ex was his hair stylist?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I thought his ex was his hair stylist?

No. According to Nick's IG "But this amazing girl is still my stylist at #trunkclub and she has amazing taste".

For the post upthread, I don't really care if it's 40, 60 or 1000 people who read or liked his article. I just like to point out the fact when I see a discrepancy. It's just me. No biggie.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Well, for me at least, if any of the men in my life told me they were going to hire a stylist I would laugh at them. Seriously. You don't have to spend forever in a mall shopping. None of the men in my life do and I think they look handsome, whether they're dressed casually or dressed up. The idea of a stylist in general is just silly for me, but I do understand it for people in the public eye or for someone that's a celebrity.

If she helped him pick clothes out for the show, then that's not too bad, but if she's currently his stylist right now that's just plain weird for me. I would like my boyfriend to dress himself, but that's just me. Different strokes for different folks.

As for the numbers thing again, Eagle Eye stated just the numbers for Twitter, so there wasn't a discrepancy as she didn't mention the IG numbers, but now we know unless you meant there was a discrepancy because no one mentioned the IG numbers.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:26 pm

Ah, so Nick's STYLIST is the one with great style, not Nick himself. Interesting.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Ah, so Nick's STYLIST is the one with great style, not Nick himself. Interesting.
Dude, did you think ladies capris pick themselves out for him or what? He needs a professional. This guy is endless entertainment, really.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:37 pm

There are a lot of people, especially couples in a relationship that won't buy anything without the other's opinion. Some won't buy it at all if the other doesn't like it. I've seen people wear clothing that looks horrible but because their b/f liked it she bought it. Talking from experience here.

(I would never be in that position. laugh out loud )

I'm sure she helps with clothing for special events. If that's her business, she's an ex who has a good relationship with him, why not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Well, for me at least, if any of the men in my life told me they were going to hire a stylist I would laugh at them. Seriously. You don't have to spend forever in a mall shopping. None of the men in my life do and I think they look handsome, whether they're dressed casually or dressed up. The idea of a stylist in general is just silly for me, but I do understand it for people in the public eye or for someone that's a celebrity.

If she helped him pick clothes out for the show, then that's not too bad, but if she's currently his stylist right now that's just plain weird for me. I would like my boyfriend to dress himself, but that's just me. Different strokes for different folks.

As for the numbers thing again, Eagle Eye stated just the numbers for Twitter, so there wasn't a discrepancy as she didn't mention the IG numbers, but now we know unless you meant there was a discrepancy because no one mentioned the IG numbers.  

The post just said "liked / retweetd by 61 people" so I wasn't sure if it means twitter only or including other SM. Anyway, I will leave it at that as I can see fans will be fans and non fans will not change their minds.
Glad Nick is entertaining for some though.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:Ah, so Nick's STYLIST is the one with great style, not Nick himself. Interesting.
Dude, did you think ladies capris pick themselves out for him or what? He needs a professional. This guy is endless entertainment, really.
LOL! I forgot all about those fabulous sky-blue Lulus. Good times. So wait, maybe he and the stylist actually SHARE clothes? That'd be different. rotfl
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl